I have Tyreke Evans and Kevin Martin in fantasy...

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

jwilde86
Sophomore
And1: 0

I have Tyreke Evans and Kevin Martin in fantasy... 

Post#1 » by jwilde86 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm the number 1 seed and my by week is over. Playing next week.

My best bench players are Gallinari and Brandon Jennings. Should I roll the dice on Martin and Evans or play Gallo and Jennings?
dula14
Sophomore

Re: I have Tyreke Evans and Kevin Martin in fantasy... 

Post#2 » by dula14 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Gallinari has been on fire lately so I would definitely play him. Evans is scheduled to be re-evaluated today so we should know more on his status shortly. Martin is day to day so watch his status closely -- if he's a go then obviously start him. Jennings has been wildly inconsistent so I might roll the dice with Martin since his status looks more promising than Evans.
jwilde86
Sophomore

Re: I have Tyreke Evans and Kevin Martin in fantasy... 

Post#3 » by jwilde86 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

I was able to pick up Udrih off wavers (can't believe it), so I've started Beno and Galllo. Evans and Martin are on the bench. If Evans comes back next week I'll give Evans the nod then as he should be better, and it's a tossup between Gallo/Martin at this point. I'll really need three pointers to beat my opponent as he's a bit better than me there without Gallo. My team has an obscene number of scorers and re-bounders though, so those stats should take care of themselves. Nothing is saving me in turnovers, so whatever there. :)

Return to Fantasy Basketball