How come I can't post on the GB?

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Keshavarzi
Sophomore
And1: 68

How come I can't post on the GB? 

Post#1 » by Keshavarzi » Mon Apr 7, 2014 4:31 pm

I was suspended and the suspension was served. But I still can't post on the General Board?
The over-moderating of this site has gotten ridiculous, if you agree, take your talents to www.reddit.com/r/nba
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,580

Re: How come I can't post on the GB? 

Post#2 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Tue Apr 8, 2014 5:13 am

Keshavarzi wrote:I was suspended and the suspension was served. But I still can't post on the General Board?

After two general board suspensions you have a general board read only access. You can appeal it to Howard. They'll probably say no. Then have to wait 60 days and appeal again and they might say yes if you've been good and don't get any other warnings or suspensions.

Good luck. It can be a pain to appeal it.
Keshavarzi
Sophomore
And1: 68

Post#3 » by Keshavarzi » Tue Apr 8, 2014 6:06 am

How ridiculous, so two mods can decide to suspend you for what ever reason which you can't argue and you are banned from posting on the main part of the forum
The over-moderating of this site has gotten ridiculous, if you agree, take your talents to www.reddit.com/r/nba
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,188

Post#4 » by tsherkin » Tue Apr 8, 2014 10:52 am

Keshavarzi wrote:How ridiculous, so two mods can decide to suspend you for what ever reason which you can't argue and you are banned from posting on the main part of the forum

That you didn't already know this doesn't do much for you; it's a very clear part of the Policy thread and the associated reminder thread which are both stickied atop the GB.

Keep in mind too, you're not some innocent poster; you had a pair of warnings on the Raptors board before anything on the GB for wishing death and inappropriate comments, followed up with derailing/baiting and then starting a troll thread. At this stage, you really should know the rules because you've broken most of them at one point or another.

The onus is on you as a poster to read the rules by which you agree to abide. It's kind of like reading a EULA, only simpler and more rooted in common sense.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,654

Post#5 » by Howard Mass » Tue Apr 8, 2014 9:29 pm

tsherkin,

Thank you for answering this.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions