Forum Changes 2.0

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
zzaj
General Manager
And1: 2,533

Re: Forum Changes 2.0 

Post#141 » by zzaj » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Howard Mass wrote:I'll probably be starting a Things Users Want Changed/Suggestions Thread sometime this week.

The good news is we are working on forum fixes as AND 1 is back and The Log Out Issue is closer to being resolved.

Did this ever get made? After looking through the first 10 pages I couldn't find anything. I would or course "search" for it but as we all know that field has never worked (sigh). I know it was in the works eventually, but kinda curious why it even made it into the current physical design...

I have given the new site time, assuming I'd get completely used to it. I still think it's much, much more poorly rendered for the daily user than the last installment. For a casual (perhaps once a week or twice a month) kind of user it is probably fine...but isn't the idea to make it a good experience to promote daily use? Even those casual users don't want to see the same, often months-old, wire tap stories when they log on. If I wasn't already a fan of this place the simple fact that I have to scroll down to the bottom of a team's feed and find a little section that gets maybe 10% of the mainpage real estate in order to find anything relevant to todays news, would pretty much turn me away...

I have lots of suggestions but I want to make sure they are going in the correct thread.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,655

Post#142 » by Howard Mass » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:08 pm

I believe so. Maybe I'll make a new one soon.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,655

Post#143 » by Howard Mass » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:08 pm

I believe so. Maybe I'll make a new one soon.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions