Unable to see the entire text when quoting

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
A_dub06
Sixth Man
And1: 734

Post#1 » by A_dub06 » Thu May 7, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi

I predominantly use my realgm app through my iPhone Thor postings and whatnot so I'm not sure if this is a smartphone or iPhone issue. Whenever I quite somebody, unless it's two sentences not all the text is visible so if I start typing il essentially writing over half of why I'm trying to quote. Sometimes flipping on the sides helps however it makes the section where you can actually type so small (like 1cm high) that's it's very difficult to see. Can someone please let me know if this is an issue others have seen or what the cause of the issue is?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,654

Re: Unable to see the entire text when quoting 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Sat May 9, 2015 2:47 pm

A_dub06 wrote:Hi

I predominantly use my realgm app through my iPhone Thor postings and whatnot so I'm not sure if this is a smartphone or iPhone issue. Whenever I quite somebody, unless it's two sentences not all the text is visible so if I start typing il essentially writing over half of why I'm trying to quote. Sometimes flipping on the sides helps however it makes the section where you can actually type so small (like 1cm high) that's it's very difficult to see. Can someone please let me know if this is an issue others have seen or what the cause of the issue is?

A-dub06,

This question should go in the Forum Bug Thread. :D

I'll ask Dream34 to come by and answer them.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
A_dub06
Sixth Man
And1: 734

Post#3 » by A_dub06 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:36 am

Howard Mass wrote:
A_dub06 wrote:Hi

A-dub06,

This question should go in the Forum Bug Thread. :D

I'll ask Dream34 to come by and answer them.

My bad, sorry Mass.

I'll repost it in the correct thread!

Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,654

Re: Unable to see the entire text when quoting 

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 pm

No problem at all.

Just want to have everything in one thread for dream34.

Thanks!
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions