Abuse of power by the mod: Tsherskin

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
kaiballz
Bench Warmer
And1: 666

Abuse of power by the mod: Tsherskin 

Post#1 » by kaiballz » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:46 pm

i want to report an abuse of power by the mod tsherkin for putting me on read-only in the GB

i am consistently a good poster in the GB and have been posting there for over a year with hundreds of posts and because he is in disagreement with me on one of the posts, he gives a warning.

i disagree with him, and reply a message (privately) to his warning only saying lol with a laughing emoticon

he doesn't appreciate it and then bans me from the GB

this is textbook abuse of power
kaiballz wrote:if anyone can make this comeback (3-1), we can.

I believe in this team.

Wed May 25, 2016 (GSW vs OKC)
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,189

Re: Abuse of power by the mod: Tsherskin 

Post#2 » by tsherkin » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:00 pm

This isn't actually what happened.

What REALLY happened is that kaiballz was given read-only access for his second strike, but misconstrued the timing of my comment to infer that because he was childish in his PM reply to me, that I banned him for that reason.

In reality, his ban occurred in accordance with General Board policy, of which he should have already been aware before even posting on that forum. The PM he is talking about happened earlier today; he's been on Read-Only Access to the GB since yesterday at 11:20 am in response to a warning and suspension (per GB policy) for baiting another posting and wishing harm upon them. This followed strike one earlier in 2015, also for baiting.

This is a good example of how not to be accountable for your own actions and to try and kick up a fuss over something that follows a policy with which you're clearly unfamiliar. In essence, this is a gigantic "what not to do" for everyone else out there.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,654

Re: Abuse of power by the mod: Tsherskin 

Post#3 » by Howard Mass » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:16 pm

kaiballz,

I am the one who puts Users on Read-Only Access.

If you have a problem, feel free to PM me.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions