Bad Mod

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
murray
Banned User
And1: 0

Bad Mod 

Post#1 » by murray » Thu Apr 2, 2009 2:36 am

On the Sacramento Kings board there is a bad Mod. "KingsInExile" is personal, rude, and on a power trip. He suspended me for "twisting other peoples words", but failed to give examples. When I asked for a specific example he was very rude, and refused to give any. I disagree with the guy on many topics that are sacramento kings related (everyone should be allowed there opinion), and he does not like what I have to say. He deletes my posts (absolutely no reason given most the time), and refuses to communicate effectively with me.
I have no idea who to talk to about this, and do not want to be suspended again for asking, but KIE needs to be removed from his post. He has made it his personal mission to discourage me from writing on the boards through threats and intimidation.

"Your account was suspended 3 days starting March 23rd. The suspension is the result of your pattern of twisting statements made by posters in an attempt to bait them into arguments."- How am I going to fix this pattern without being aware of what specifically I have done?

Again, I hope to not be suspended for this, just do not know where to turn. I can provide many more examples as needed. Thanks for listening.
DelaneyRudd
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 9,340

Re: Bad Mod 

Post#2 » by DelaneyRudd » Thu Apr 2, 2009 6:54 am

Bad, naughty mod!
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,654

Post#3 » by Howard Mass » Thu Apr 2, 2009 12:52 pm

murray,

I reviewed your infraction and KingInExile did nothing wrong.

You were disrupting the conversation on the Sacramento Kings forum and you were suspended.

For the record, KIE is a great Moderator and always is fair with users on the Sacramento Kings forum.

If you would like to continue with your complaint though as it is right to all users, please fill out the contact RealGM form at the bottom right of the page and we will get back to you.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
SHootaR
Banned User

Post#4 » by SHootaR » Thu Apr 2, 2009 2:55 pm

Howard Mass wrote:murray,

You were disrupting the conversation on the Sacramento Kings forum and you were suspended.

For the record, KIE is a great Moderator and always is fair with users on the Sacramento Kings forum.

If you would like to continue with your complaint though as it is right to all users, please fill out the contact RealGM form at the bottom right of the page and we will get back to you.

hey man, i've had a 'raps mod' complaint 2 posts down that's been unanswered for like 2 weeks; any chance you can also look into that sometime soon?

1. i was warned for creating a thread to the mods when they haven't answered my email (remember no PMs) for over a month. you can't warn us when you're not answering your emails; you either take the email address down and say no contacting mods, or you don't warn me for trying to contact them via the main board.

2. i was suspended for 'bringing up TJ Ford argument and baiting'...you'll quickly find out when reviewing my case I actually never even brought up TJ Ford, nor baited anyone, yet was suspended for 7 days.

thanks in advance..
murray
Banned User

Post#5 » by murray » Thu Apr 2, 2009 9:14 pm

Howard Mass wrote:murray,

Thanks Howard for the reply. I appretiate you taking the time to answer me. I will write to you soon, but we will have to agree to disagree on the KIE issue. There is alot more to the story than has been presented to you. Thanks again.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions