Royce White Does Not Plan To Play In D-League Playoffs

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Royce White Does Not Plan To Play In D-League Playoffs 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 am

Royce White has no plans to play in the D-League playoffs.

White returned to the Rio Grande Valley Vipers on Tuesday and scored 19 points, grabbed eight rebounds and handed out six assists in a 104-94 win over Tulsa.

“I’ll be here until the end of the regular season,” White said after the game. “The playoff schedule and how hectic it is in the D-League probably ain’t going be the best thing for me. Going to the playoffs, I want them to have a team that’s going to stick together.”

White chose not to answer questions about why he left the Vipers last week.

Via Jonathan Feigen/Houston Chronicle

XtremeDunkz
General Manager
And1: 6,956

Re: Royce White Does Not Plan To Play In D-League Playoffs 

Post#2 » by XtremeDunkz » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:15 am

lol.........

have fun rockets
10/27/16
Nemesis21 wrote:It is absolutely hilarious hearing people still say Embiid has superstar potential.The guy is one injury away from being Greg Oden.:lol: Except Oden manged to play over 100 games in the NBA, I don't think Embiid will play more.
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,880

Post#3 » by Beethoven » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 am

This guy is the most entitled **! I have ever seen in a mediocre player. Since when we get to choose what we want to do at our jobs without any consequence? Seems like Houston doesn't care and haven't handed out any penalties? I miss my project team's crucial last week because it is so hectic, I will be terminated.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
Rondo2Hondo
Banned User
And1: 40

Post#4 » by Rondo2Hondo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 am

Stern needs to step in and just void the guy's contract. At this stage, it's clear to see he is not interested in being a basketball player.
Fidel Sarcasmo
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,073

Post#5 » by Fidel Sarcasmo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 am

He'll be completely wiped out of the league at the end of his contract. He'll be invited to training camp the year after his contract expires and if he's good enough to make a team, which will be a HUGE ?, the team will grant him a 10 day contract at best and keep renewing it based on if he gets hisgosh-darn rear-end on the gosh-darn plane He'll be driving a UPS truck in a few years, or become a truck driver since he seems to like long road trips.

Let's keep these posts clean
Last edited by FNQ on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

Return to Wiretap Discussion