Andrew Bynum Receives Interest From Mavericks, Several Other Teams

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Andrew Bynum Receives Interest From Mavericks, Several Other Teams 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Jul 1, 2013 3:01 pm

The Dallas Mavericks were one of several teams to contact the agent for Andrew Bynum during the opening hours of free agency.

Bynum is expected to be healthy for the start of training camp, but any team that signs him will want to do their own thorough medical evaluation.

Bynum missed the entire 12-13 NBA season following a trade to the Philadelphia 76ers.

Via Tim MacMahon/ESPN

verbal8
General Manager
And1: 1,365

Re: Andrew Bynum Receives Interest From Mavericks, Several O 

Post#2 » by verbal8 » Mon Jul 1, 2013 6:58 pm

I think Bynum makes a lot of sense for the Mavs. A good back-up plan assuming Dwight goes to Houston(or stays in LA).
P3JA for 3
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#3 » by P3JA for 3 » Mon Jul 1, 2013 7:22 pm

Dwight fits better since Dirk will be ISOing, attracting help defense and doubles (Dwight gets in better position for offensive rebounding) but Bynum is great post defender. Surround him with shooters.
Peja, Iverson, CP3, T-Mac, Starks, Artest. Will never get over how the 01-02 Kings got cheated by the refs.

http://twitter.com/Jsnwwf
P3JA for 3
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#4 » by P3JA for 3 » Mon Jul 1, 2013 7:23 pm

verbal8 wrote:I think Bynum makes a lot of sense for the Mavs. A good back-up plan assuming Dwight goes to Houston(or stays in LA).

Without an allstar PG, I dont see Dwight going there. Poor Cuban. Striking out again? lol
Peja, Iverson, CP3, T-Mac, Starks, Artest. Will never get over how the 01-02 Kings got cheated by the refs.

http://twitter.com/Jsnwwf

Return to Wiretap Discussion