Rockets Confident Ty Lawson Making Progress In Rehab

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Rockets Confident Ty Lawson Making Progress In Rehab 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Aug 6, 2015 3:05 pm

Ty Lawson is nearing the end of his stay at Cliffside Malibu where he is receiving treatment for alcohol addiction.

Lawson has two pending court cases, Aug. 18 and Aug. 20, in Denver.

"We take those very seriously," Daryl Morey said. "He's had some very serious incidents in his past and in his recent past. We feel like he's part of the Rockets family now and through our conversations with him we feel confident he's getting the help he needs and he's taken that step to say this is something he needs to do is improve on those areas."

A source close to Lawson said, "Ty is doing well. Great. Working hard, making progress."

Lawson's mother, father, girlfriend and teammates will become his support system and see to it that he continues to make progress.

Via Calvin Watkins/ESPN

nba2k16
Banned User
And1: 212

Re: Rockets Confident Ty Lawson Making Progress In Rehab 

Post#2 » by nba2k16 » Fri Aug 7, 2015 5:45 am

He seems like a good guy that really cares about becoming better and wants to play a big role in winning with Houston. This could be a nice story. Or it could be a trainwreck if he and Harden hang out, because Harden will surely get him drunk at a stripclub and have him think it's safe to drive home.
stew
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#3 » by stew » Fri Aug 7, 2015 7:23 pm

nba2k16 wrote:He seems like a good guy that really cares about becoming better and wants to play a big role in winning with Houston. This could be a nice story. Or it could be a trainwreck if he and Harden hang out, because Harden will surely get him drunk at a stripclub and have him think it's safe to drive home.

Hate much?

I wonder what is your to-do list for everyday! Is it `Hate and Bash Harden` any chance you get?

You're being ridiculous!
nba2k16
Banned User

Post#4 » by nba2k16 » Sat Aug 8, 2015 1:26 pm

stew wrote:
nba2k16 wrote:He seems like a good guy that really cares about becoming better and wants to play a big role in winning with Houston. This could be a nice story. Or it could be a trainwreck if he and Harden hang out, because Harden will surely get him drunk at a stripclub and have him think it's safe to drive home.

Hate much?

I wonder what is your to-do list for everyday! Is it `Hate and Bash Harden` any chance you get?

You're being ridiculous!

Not hating bro! Just telling it like I see it, there's a good chance of this happening!
stew
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#5 » by stew » Sat Aug 8, 2015 3:32 pm

nba2k16 wrote:Not hating bro! Just telling it like I see it, there's a good chance of this happening!

Based on what? Has Harden `gotten drunk` anybody and I missed it?

Again, at least you can admit your hate and move on! Don't even read news about the Rockets and Harden!
nba2k16
Banned User

Post#6 » by nba2k16 » Sat Aug 8, 2015 3:48 pm

stew wrote:
nba2k16 wrote:Not hating bro! Just telling it like I see it, there's a good chance of this happening!

Based on what? Has Harden `gotten drunk` anybody and I missed it?

Again, at least you can admit your hate and move on! Don't even read news about the Rockets and Harden!

He is well known for frequenting strip clubs

I'm not hating. I actually have a lot of respect for the way the Rockets have built their team

Return to Wiretap Discussion