Doc Rivers: Giannis Antetokounmpo Getting Close, But I Don't Know What That Even Means

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Doc Rivers: Giannis Antetokounmpo Getting Close, But I Don't Know What That Even Means 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:46 pm

The Milwaukee Bucks held practice on Thursday before flying to play at the Indiana Pacers in Game 3. The Bucks and Pacers are tied at 1-1 in the series.

Giannis Antetokounmpo remained out of full participation as he continues to deal with a calf injury.

Doc Rivers said Antetokounmpo "did a lot of floor stuff today, probably the most I've seen."

Antetokounmpo did no live practicing, but advanced beyond just walking through drills by "shooting and moving."

"He's getting close," Rivers said. "But, I don't know what that even means. I'm being honest. I saw him moving around and in my mind I said he's getting close. Does that mean a day, four days? I'm not sure."

Via Jim Owczarski/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

FreeBoosie
Senior
And1: 120

Re: Doc Rivers: Giannis Antetokounmpo Getting Close, But I Don't Know What That Even Means 

Post#2 » by FreeBoosie » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:10 am

Okay thanks but no thanks idk w.e
asuran
Senior
And1: 274

Re: Doc Rivers: Giannis Antetokounmpo Getting Close, But I Don't Know What That Even Means 

Post#3 » by asuran » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:55 am

"But, I don't know what that even means."

Even before I clicked into this I knew it was a direct quote from Doc
LOL :lol:
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#4 » by donaldtrump_00 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:30 pm

He's not a good head coach. To many failures and Boston had kg, pierce,ray,rondo in there prime. It's easy to win with a dynasty. I remember how piss poor he was with the clippers. Didn't play Noah at all in the playoffs. He was balling out during the regular season
donemilio21
Analyst
And1: 786

Post#5 » by donemilio21 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:34 pm

Doc is loving this. He would have lost even with Giannis, so his injury gives him the perfect excuse for a failure.
I loved it when Bucks won the championship. But I have no sympathy for them since they hired that fraud.

Return to Wiretap Discussion