Which player would you prefer to build a franchise around? (Final)

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Which player would you prefer to build a franchise around? (Final) 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:32 am

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Andrew Luck
RyanStorm
Rookie
And1: 5

Re: Which player would you prefer to build a franchise aroun 

Post#2 » by RyanStorm » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 am

Luck is a young QB with lots of room for improvement. But if were talking for this year and next, I would take Rodgers. Packers have a sweet setup with him, and has proven himself in 2010. Luck is unlikely to sent Colts to SB, I mean Peyton went twice, and won 1 of them to Bears, and lost to Saints.

Luck doesn't replace Manning. Rodgers in a way replaces Farve, for better or worst.
thaguillotine
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Which player would you prefer to build a franchise aroun 

Post#3 » by thaguillotine » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm

RyanStorm wrote:Luck is a young QB with lots of room for improvement. But if were talking for this year and next, I would take Rodgers. Packers have a sweet setup with him, and has proven himself in 2010. Luck is unlikely to sent Colts to SB, I mean Peyton went twice, and won 1 of them to Bears, and lost to Saints.

Luck doesn't replace Manning. Rodgers in a way replaces Farve, for better or worst.

You sound dumb.

Ok, first of all Luck is a young QB light years ahead of where Rogers was when he was drafted.

Luck is leading a team with way less talent to way better record than expected. Rodgers is a great QB but he is not going to win anymore SB's. Ted Thompson is not a great GM, he is already in the process of running that team into the ground.

Luck also has a great young RB with Richardson in the backfield. Give me Luck over Rodgers any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Return to Polls Discussion