Jurgen Klopp Announces He\'s Leaving Liverpool After Season

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 294

Jurgen Klopp Announces He\'s Leaving Liverpool After Season 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:36 pm

Jurgen Klopp has announced he will step down as manager of Liverpool at the end of the season.

Klopp will take a break from management and said he will not manage a club or country for at least a year. He also said he will never manage another club in England other than Liverpool.

\"I can understand that it\'s a shock for a lot of people in this moment, when you hear it for the first time, but obviously I can explain it, or at least try to explain it,\" Klopp said in a video statement released by Liverpool.

\"I love absolutely everything about this club, I love everything about the city, I love everything about our supporters, I love the team, I love the staff. I love everything. But that I still take this decision shows you that I am convinced it is the one I have to take.

\"It is that I am, how can I say it, running out of energy. I have no problem now, obviously, I knew it already for longer that I will have to announce it at one point, but I am absolutely fine now. I know that I cannot do the job again and again and again and again.\"

Via Tom Hamilton/ESPN

Roy T
Pro Prospect
And1: 911

Re: Jurgen Klopp Announces He\'s Leaving Liverpool After Season 

Post#2 » by Roy T » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:26 am

See you in Saudi Arabia!

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion