Mass Dispatch 46.0: Kiss Your Warnings Goodbye; "Clean Slate", "Strike Amnesty"

The Happenings On The RealGM Forums With Administrator Howard Mass
Mos_Heat
RealGM
And1: 36,810

Re: Mass Dispatch 46.0: Kiss Your Warnings Goodbye; "Clean Slate", "Strike Amnesty" 

Post#21 » by Mos_Heat » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:23 am

Dirk Nowitzki wrote:In honour of IggieC becoming a mod, the Miami Heat have just announced a 5 year extension with Josh McRoberts.

#HEATLIFER :nod:
:reporter:
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,655

Re: Mass Dispatch 46.0: Kiss Your Warnings Goodbye; "Clean Slate", "Strike Amnesty" 

Post#22 » by Howard Mass » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:34 am

Han Solo wrote:Let me back into the General Board.. haha It's been long enough..

You can send me an appeal and I'll forward it to The Appeals Committee.

They have been approving a lot more appeals lately.

You can also apply for "Clean Slate" or both.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#23 » by Howard Mass » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:35 am

goodboy wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
goodboy wrote:I'm not doing this, I'm not

You should go for it.

I applied last year on the clean slate contest HM. Can I just copy paste my previous response to you for this year too? :reporter:

Yes, just send it to me in a PM.

NBADraft2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,123

Post#24 » by NBADraft2003 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
Han Solo wrote:Let me back into the General Board.. haha It's been long enough..

What would you have to include in the appeal? Does it have to be a specific length?
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,294

Post#25 » by goodboy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:30 pm

NBADraft2003 wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:

What would you have to include in the appeal? Does it have to be a specific length?

100 words IIRC
Bright
el13adnino
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,855

Post#26 » by el13adnino » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:01 pm

how do i get my warnings back, i want the board to know im a bad boy
:crazy:
goodboy
RealGM

Post#27 » by goodboy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:41 am

el13adnino wrote:how do i get my warnings back, i want the board to know im a bad boy

Bright
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,323

Post#28 » by Froob » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:58 am

I want back down too :( . GB was a lot of fun. Last time I made a case to get a warning removed I made an argument on why I didn't think I deserved the warning and I was rejected with the reasoning that I wasn't apologetic. So I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to write in all honesty. Am I allowed to argue my case? Not writing this in a snarky way or anything by the way don't want anyone to misinterpret this, just curious if you guys want people to argue why they think they shouldn't have a warning or try to make a case on why you changed or something.

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
goodboy
RealGM

Post#29 » by goodboy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:08 am

Froob wrote:

I want back down too :( . GB was a lot of fun. Last time I made a case to get a warning removed I made an argument on why I didn't think I deserved the warning and I was rejected with the reasoning that I wasn't apologetic. So I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to write in all honesty. Am I allowed to argue my case? Not writing this in a snarky way or anything by the way don't want anyone to misinterpret this, just curious if you guys want people to argue why they think they shouldn't have a warning or try to make a case on why you changed or something.

Lets start a movement. Lets make GB great again. :usa:

inb4 we're all perma-banned.
Bright
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,323

Post#30 » by Froob » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:09 am

goodboy wrote:
Froob wrote:

Lets start a movement, Lets make GB great again. :usa:

Spoiler:

Heh make a dark GB (like the dark interwebs).

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
goodboy
RealGM

Post#31 » by goodboy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:12 am

Froob wrote:
goodboy wrote:
Froob wrote:I want back down too :( . GB was a lot of fun. Last time I made a case to get a warning removed I made an argument on why I didn't think I deserved the warning and I was rejected with the reasoning that I wasn't apologetic. So I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to write in all honesty. Am I allowed to argue my case? Not writing this in a snarky way or anything by the way don't want anyone to misinterpret this, just curious if you guys want people to argue why they think they shouldn't have a warning or try to make a case on why you changed or something.

Lets start a movement, Lets make GB great again. :usa:

Spoiler:

Heh make a dark GB (like the dark interwebs).

We technically already have dark web. Miami Heat forum.
Spoiler:
Bright
RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,506

Post#32 » by RIPskaterdude » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:43 am

howie please give me clean slate, let's make the general board great again
Dennis Reynolds
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,120

Post#33 » by Dennis Reynolds » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:35 pm

I remember finding out about goodboy's ban from GB and asking him about it. This was his response.ˇˇˇˇˇ

"I'm SADDDDDDD!!!! SO saddddddd! Maybe I crossed the line but I didn't think this was gonna happen. Don't even care about the ban tbh. I just respect Howard and tsherkin so much and I feel like I've disappointed them. That's why this really hurts. Have a feeling I'm running with no shirt, no socks. So embarrassed. I swear I'll be better from now on. I'll even change my name to goodboy. Hopefully that helps. Chest hurt, gotta go now. :cry: "

Give this man another chance, he's earned it!
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,934

Post#34 » by basketballwacko2 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Howard Mass wrote:Mass Dispatch 46.0

In this edition of Mass Dispatch..............

"Clean Slate" is finally here for the holidays and one Useer will win an opportunity to all of their warnings,Signature Violations, General Board Strikes, etc. removed from their record.

If you have a question, feedback, feel a user, thread or Moderator should be recognized or something they would like to see in Mass Dispatch, please post it on The Mass Dispatch Forum or send me a PM. You could even send me a note on Twitter @homassrealgm

OMG Howard! I haven't been this happy since my testicles dropped! :D

goodboy
RealGM

Post#35 » by goodboy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Dennis Reynolds wrote:I remember finding out about goodboy's ban from GB and asking him about it. This was his response.ˇˇˇˇˇ

"I'm SADDDDDDD!!!! SO saddddddd! Maybe I crossed the linebut I didn't think this was gonna happen. Don't even care about the ban tbh. I just respect Howard and tsherkin so much and I feel like I've disappointed them. That's why this really hurts. Have a feeling I'm running with no shirt, no socks. So embarrassed. I swear I'll be better from now on. I'll even change my name to goodboy. Hopefully that helps. Chest hurt, gotta go now. :cry: "

Give this man another chance, he's earned it!
Bright
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#36 » by Furinkazan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:39 pm

plx dont ban me tho :lol:
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,934

Post#37 » by basketballwacko2 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:35 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:Image

plx dont ban me tho :lol:

:lol:
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#38 » by Howard Mass » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:48 am

goodboy wrote:
NBADraft2003 wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:

100 words IIRC

Just resend your application.

Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#39 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 am

Howard Mass wrote:

I sent you a message but didn't get a response. How do I know if my appeal/clean slate went through or not?
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#40 » by Howard Mass » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:56 am

I'll contact all applicants tomorrow.

Return to Mass Dispatch