And1: 14,465

Re: Seattle Sounders FC Discussion Thread 

Post#21 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:52 pm

LittleOzzy wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:MLS Cup Champions!

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Legendary

Congratulations on the win. From a RealGM prospective I hate that Seattle won. Hard to promote the forum with little to no Seattle fans here.

There are a few of us around. But your right, realgm isn't the hot spot for the Seattle sports fan.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
LittleOzzy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,197

Re: Seattle Sounders FC Discussion Thread 

Post#22 » by LittleOzzy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:36 am

Seattle Sounders FC show interest in Panamanian Roderick Miller

Are the Seattle Sounders stockpiling Panamanian center backs?

With Roman Torres announcing a new contract on Twitter, the Rave Green may be looking to add Los Canaleros teammate Roderick Miller.

According to a report by Niko Moreno at Sounders at Heart, Colombian side Atletico Nacional is interested in moving the 25-year-old to open an international slot, opening the door for the Sounders, reportedly one of several interested teams.

“There have been plenty of rumors that I cannot comment, although I can tell you there have been conversations with a couple of MLS teams, but nothing is set in stone,” Miller told Moreno. “I am hoping an agreement is reached because I am very excited about the opportunity to play in MLS. I feel in great shape and confident I would make immediate impact in any club that signs me.”

Miller, who has made 28 appearances for Panama, including a start against Nicaragua at the 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup, has seen limited participation for Atletico Nacional since his arrival in 2016 from Panamanian side San Francisco FC.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/02/19/report-seattle-sounders-fc-show-interest-panamanian-roderick-miller

Return to Major League Soccer