NBA Parlays— yes you can earn $ off basketball betting

Moderators: bwgood77, MickeyDavis

durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 6,755

NBA Parlays— yes you can earn $ off basketball betting 

Post#1 » by durden_tyler » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:40 am

Am so happy am creating a new thread because this is my biggest hit this month:

It’s not the ballsiest of bets (as you can see i only going for straight up/moneyline/to win bets and not against the spread, that’s why payout is not that high but still considerable since it’s multi leg parlays.)

Am also one of the few degens on this board and one of the “neutral” fans (i really don’t have a team a loyal to but taps the Grizz as “‘my” team and i think that helps in my betting decisions (bias is removed)

Anyway, this should be my luckiest day of the year:

In the 7 leg parlay, i had BOTH the Hawks and Hornets to win. We know how both these teams won, Hawks surviving Bridges clutch shots (and Trae’s missed FTs) and Hornets coming back down from 19 pts (i did not give up, as it was against the Wizards so there was a glimmer of hope that time)

The 5 leg one was relatively easier, at some point it threatened to be close but the favorites held on.

To summarize, a total of 4,000 bet turned to 32,000. For non high stakes bettors, that’s a good enough investment for the day. LOL

So i want to thank the Hawks and Hornets, and their fans, i WON’T bash your team again this year. LOL
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
xAIRNESSx
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Re: NBA Parlays— yes you can earn $ off basketball betting 

Post#2 » by xAIRNESSx » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:47 am

Scottie Barnes has been killing his props this year so far.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
And1: 15,053

Post#3 » by Liver_Pooty » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:47 am

durden_tyler wrote:Am so happy am creating a new thread because this is my biggest hit this month:

It’s not the ballsiest of bets (as you can see i only going for straight up/moneyline/to win bets and not against the spread, that’s why payout is not that high but still considerable since it’s multi leg parlays.)

Am also one of the few degens on this board and one of the “neutral” fans (i really don’t have a team a loyal to but taps the Grizz as “‘my” team and i think that helps in my betting decisions (bias is removed)

In the 7 leg parlay, i had BOTH the Hawks and Hornets to win. We know how both these teams won, Hawks surviving Bridges clutch shots (and Trae’s missed FTs) and Hornets coming back down from 19 pts (i did not give up, as it was against the Wizards so there was a glimmer of hope that time)

The 5 leg one was relatively easier, at some point it threatened to be close but the favorites held on.

To summarize, a total of 4,000 bet turned to 32,000. For non high stakes bettors, that’s a good enough investment for the day. LOL

So i want to thank the Hawks and Hornets, and their fans, i WON’T bash your team again this year. LOL

I bet a lot. Only 10 bucks a night or so though. If I were to win 32000 freaking dollars I'd **** myself.
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#4 » by durden_tyler » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:12 am

Liver_Pooty wrote:
durden_tyler wrote:Am so happy am creating a new thread because this is my biggest hit this month:

I bet a lot. Only 10 bucks a night or so though. If I were to win 32000 freaking dollars I'd **** myself.

Add 2 legger on Mavs ans Suns wins since i have the budget to be greedy. LOL
AussieCeltic
RealGM
And1: 20,921

Post#5 » by AussieCeltic » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:14 am

Show us your profit and loss statement
eyeatoma wrote:IMO the bigger issue is that Denver and the Jazz are allowed to host games at a high altitute, when they have literally had news exposes saying how it's a clear competetive advantage to play there.
JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,500

Post#6 » by JustBuzzin » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:16 am

Liver_Pooty wrote:

DM me a link to the betting website.

I have some extra money to throw away.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#7 » by durden_tyler » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:21 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
Liver_Pooty wrote:

DM me a link to the betting website.

I have some extra money to throw away.

You always hunt for better lines… so don’t use a single site (for whatever reason). I advise you go crypto, that’s one of my top go to options.
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#8 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:51 pm

AussieCeltic wrote:Show us your profit and loss statement

Since Milwaukee and Boston are headed for a collision course how about we make a bet.

Assuming all of the starting 5 are healthy for both teams.

If you confident in your team prove it with some money on your confidence. 8-)
AussieCeltic
RealGM

Post#9 » by AussieCeltic » Tue Mar 5, 2024 7:47 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:

Since Milwaukee and Boston are headed for a collision course how about we make a bet.

No problem.

What are you proposing?
eyeatoma wrote:IMO the bigger issue is that Denver and the Jazz are allowed to host games at a high altitute, when they have literally had news exposes saying how it's a clear competetive advantage to play there.
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#10 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Mar 5, 2024 8:48 pm

AussieCeltic wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:

No problem.

What are you proposing?
You got Cash App?
AussieCeltic
RealGM

Post#11 » by AussieCeltic » Tue Mar 5, 2024 9:51 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
AussieCeltic wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Since Milwaukee and Boston are headed for a collision course how about we make a bet.

No problem.

What are you proposing?
You got Cash App?

Not available in Australia.

Could probably do it via PayPal
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#12 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Mar 5, 2024 10:05 pm

AussieCeltic wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
AussieCeltic wrote:
No problem.

What are you proposing?
You got Cash App?

Not available in Australia.

Could probably do it via PayPal
Nevermind you in another country. I thought you were in the US.
schnakenpopanz
General Manager
And1: 2,618

Post#13 » by schnakenpopanz » Fri Mar 8, 2024 1:23 pm

I am working on algorithm based betting for 14 years now.
I have been employed for several betting organizations.
All i can tell you, it is possible under certain circumstances to be in the green.

But it depends on very hard limitations:
a.) you have to go line shopping all the time
b.) off shore books are the way to go
c.) bank roll management is as important as getting the selections

I worked on several sports/statistic based models.
Here are some hints to you what is working:

- betting draws in 60 mins in Ice Hockey holds profit
- betting draws in Handball is very positive in certain leagues
- Cup matches in Soccer/Football have a very nice edge for draws
- US Sports are covered very well with Rating metrics. In 4 Major sports i cleared 160 units this season. It is good to look at comprehensive sites like thepredictiontracker, sagarin, kenpom, massey, espn bpi etc.

I hope this helps you to stay away from these 10 game parlays bs the touts are promoting on twtter.
free steve nash!
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,553

Post#14 » by azcatz11 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:04 am

schnakenpopanz wrote:I am working on algorithm based betting for 14 years now.
All i can tell you, it is possible under certain circumstances to be in the green.

- US Sports are covered very well with Rating metrics. In 4 Major sports i cleared 160 units this season. It is good to look at comprehensive sites like thepredictiontracker, sagarin, kenpom, massey, espn bpi etc.

I hope this helps you to stay away from these 10 game parlays bs the touts are promoting on twtter.

Thanks for your post.

I’d love to hear anymore insight you have especially re nba or nfl.

What percentage of players do you think are profitable over the long term? I’m also curious how one would even bet draws? Seems like that would be very difficult to predict
schnakenpopanz
General Manager

Post#15 » by schnakenpopanz » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am

azcatz11 wrote:

Thanks for your post.

What percentage of players do you think are profitable over the long term? I’m also curious how one would even bet draws? Seems like that would be very difficult to predict

Thank you for the reply and interest in what I am working on.
All popular major sports (NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB) are contrarian sports from my estimations.
College is the opposite.
Home Court Advantage is overvalued in Pro Sports and Undervalued in College Sports.
These are general observations what the bookies include in the odds making process.

To your questions. To be profitable is nearly impossible, due to several factors.
Odds shopping is key.
Bookies will limit your accounts if you win constantly.
The amount of profitable bettors is no more than 2%.

Betting draws is a real nice way to take advantage of the soccer/ootball mechanics. For the underdogs in cup matches reaching the shoot out/extra time is a key to success. The odds undervalue this by a huge margin.
free steve nash!
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,553

Post#16 » by azcatz11 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:36 am

schnakenpopanz wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for the reply and interest in what I am working on.
All popular major sports (NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB) are contrarian sports from my estimations.
College is the opposite.
Home Court Advantage is overvalued in Pro Sports and Undervalued in College Sports.
These are general observations what the bookies include in the odds making process.

To your questions. To be profitable is nearly impossible, due to several factors.
Odds shopping is key.
Bookies will limit your accounts if you win constantly.
The amount of profitable bettors is no more than 2%.

Betting draws is a real nice way to take advantage of the soccer/ootball mechanics. For the underdogs in cup matches reaching the shoot out/extra time is a key to success. The odds undervalue this by a huge margin.

What makes college the opposite, in your opinion?
schnakenpopanz
General Manager

Post#17 » by schnakenpopanz » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:33 am

Rosters/Teams are inconsistent. At the start of the season bookies are limited to minimal knowledge about the quality of the teams.
free steve nash!
schnakenpopanz
General Manager

Post#18 » by schnakenpopanz » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:33 pm

if you have a chance and interest to read more about an unfair game with your luck is depending on how you make it to the top, this should be a good starting point https://pudding.cool/2022/12/yard-sale/
free steve nash!

Return to Gambling