WNBA: Total lapse or just plain quit with game on the line?

Moderators: cupcakesnake, G R E Y, Doctor MJ

Ray Donovan
Junior
And1: 153

Re: WNBA: Total lapse or just plain quit with game on the line? 

Post#21 » by Ray Donovan » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:05 pm

Has there been any repercussions or suspensions handed down from the WNBA office or are they gonna try to wipe it under the rug like most WNBA REAL problems ? The white guard #32 started it w/give up attitude slowly dribbling the ball up the down 5 w/15 seconds to play, then #23 was confused & not strong enuf mentally to get a trey off or @ Least attack the basket. Shows why thez are not all Pros in the WNBA...Teams i've either played on or coached have come back down 5 w/15 seconds to play prolly 25 times . Where was the HC on all this ? Were they playing for participation trophies trophies ?
Snakebites
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 14,866

Post#22 » by Snakebites » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:28 pm

If an individual player or team did it in the NBA they would be bashed. Them specifically.

But this is somehow an indictment on the entire league. Many of those same people who would shrug it off as just being a bad moment or bad sign for one team want to make this incident out to be more than that.

I wonder why that is…

Anybody got any evidence is is part of a larger pattern? If not then that’s all just noise.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,488

Post#23 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:31 pm

Snakebites wrote:If an individual player or team did it in the NBA they would be bashed. Them specifically.

But this is somehow an indictment on the entire league. Many of those same people who would shrug it off as just being a bad moment or bad sign for one team want to make this incident out to be more than that.

I wonder why that is…

Anybody got any evidence is is part of a larger pattern? If not then that’s all just noise.

This is a non issue. Misogynist dirtbags on this site tried to use one inexplicable brain fart incident to bash an entire league that they don't watch. And honestly, it's their loss, because this season has been awesome. *shrugs* i dunno how ppl claim to love hoops but hate women's basketball.

Kudos to the forum mods.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe

Return to WNBA