Woj: PJ to DAL

Moderators: BigSlam, JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben

KembaWalker
General Manager
And1: 11,318

Re: Woj: PJ to DAL 

Post#61 » by KembaWalker » Thu Feb 8, 2024 11:12 pm

W_HAMILTON wrote:
Liver_Pooty wrote:The pick is only top 2 protected. I love this.

But it's from a Luka Doncic-led team.

Add a few years onto what Doncic is already doing now and it will probably be a pick somewhere in the 20s, unless Doncic bolts in free agency or something...

its a good gamble. any time your entire team is 1 guy and he goes down its gonna be bad. look at us
W_HAMILTON
RealGM
And1: 16,992

Re: Woj: PJ to DAL 

Post#62 » by W_HAMILTON » Thu Feb 8, 2024 11:17 pm

KembaWalker wrote:its a good gamble. any time your entire team is 1 guy and he goes down its gonna be bad. look at us

I guess...

I don't know.

I'm more of a casual fan nowadays so my opinion doesn't mean as much since I don't follow the team as closely, but I just feel like... I don't know. I feel like we had more talent than our record shows and that we shed a lot of that talent and didn't really get much back. Granted, what can you expect when it's a bunch of players on a team with just 10 wins or so, but I wouldn't be surprised to see all of these players we are sending out make very positive impacts on their new teams (with the caveat that Hayward will probably only do so for maybe half the season).

I just don't know what we are doing here. I guess this is the new owners putting their stamp on things, but I feel like it cements us into being a bad team for at least a few more years. Maybe we should have tried to do this a season or two ago, before the value for all these guys plummeted so much by being on such a terrible team as we are now. I don't know, I just know that I'm not super happy about all the trades I've read about today...
Howard Mass wrote:You do not have the right to not be offended. Just because something is offensive to you does not mean that it breaks the board rules.

Return to Charlotte Hornets