And1: 194

Post#62 » by RolloTommasi » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:22 am

this team is a joke
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Post#63 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:24 am

Can't wait for you to start bashing Crash now Bowens!!
B B M F 'ers
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 1

Post#64 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:24 am

Worst loss of the season. Thanks Mek!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Get rid of him NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SamBone
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#65 » by SamBone » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:25 am

BigSlam wrote:Welcome to the Crash and JRich show!!

I LOVE it when Crash plays smart ball. I thought he was going to go into his "take on the world" mode but instead makes two really smart back to back passes and gets JRich the open shot.

You spoke too soon. Crash's pg play cost us the game, why does he think he can dribble
2012 GMAT Christmas Edition : OKC Thunder

PG: DWill / Bayless
SG: DWade / VC / Grant Hill
SF: KD / MWP
PF: Ibaka / Landry
C : DMC / Dalembert / Kelly Olynyk

draft rites to Serey Karaey
fluffernutter
Sixth Man
And1: 52

Post#66 » by fluffernutter » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:25 am

Yeah, we kept going to GWall...it was way too obvious... we need another play...

McInnis...28 min. 1 assist, 2 points. Rock on.
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#67 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:26 am

BigSlam wrote:Can't wait for you to start bashing Crash now Bowens!!

Get real man, Crash had a really good game. If Mek wasn't so God awful, we would have won this game EASILY.
mafesto
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#68 » by mafesto » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:26 am

that was rubbish....
Fantasy Hoopz Podcast - available on iTunes - the only dedicated fantasy podcast for all your fantrasy ball needs
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#69 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:27 am

SamBone wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You spoke too soon. Crash's pg play cost us the game, why does he think he can dribble

Oh so you're blaming ONE play in the game for the loss? Are you serious? We were leading 87-80 with like 2 minutes left in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mafesto
Freshman

Post#70 » by mafesto » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:43 am

Should have left Nazr in and McInnis on the BENCH!
Fantasy Hoopz Podcast - available on iTunes - the only dedicated fantasy podcast for all your fantrasy ball needs
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#71 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:06 am

Bowens wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Get real man, Crash had a really good game. If Mek wasn't so God awful, we would have won this game EASILY.

I thought you would be all over Crash's 8 turn overs for the game, one that cost us the game and several in the 4th when the game was on the line that potentially cost us the game?

I mean, sure, he played 3 good qtrs and his last week and a half has been good, but what has he done for us lately?

You should start a "Crash Over" thread for all the turn overs he had.
B B M F 'ers
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#72 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:10 am

I know. It's like I had a crystal ball!! When he gets that "me against the world" look in his eye good things sometimes happen, but more often than not bad things too.

He was beautiful in that 2nd and 3rd qtr though.
B B M F 'ers
floppymoose
Senior Mod - Warriors
Senior Mod - Warriors
And1: 15,833

Post#73 » by floppymoose » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:29 am

Bowens wrote:Oh so you're blaming ONE play in the game for the loss? Are you serious? We were leading 87-80 with like 2 minutes left in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't watched the game yet, but the 8 TO's by Crash really do stick out on the box score. Bucks won because they got off 10 more shots. If Crash only has 3 TO's, Bucks lose.
DaBassSource
Pro Prospect

Post#74 » by DaBassSource » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:40 am

Just got back from the game....Crash did have some TOs but the problem was not him...the problem is Sam....and I say that because a snake is a snake don't be mad if it bits you....Mek is not what everyone wants him to be. He was getting killed out there by either big man. Mcminus is a bad backup PG that we have starting...please only give him 15 mins a game MAX. Really there is no purpose in having him out there... When anything happens good on offense it is because Felton or Crash initiated the play not Jeff...If we go small I would rather have Hammer out there...even though he is getting close to being on the **** list....
But back to why it is Sams fault...he does not seem to be able to recognize that the Mcminus experiment is not working...for all the good that it does he should put MC at the pg let Felton play the two and he would have alot better chance of getting what he wants...Right now calling Ray the sg is just by name only...

The sad part is I called the loss... I told the guys I was sitting by, when Mek and McMinus came in together in the 4th.."we are going to loose"
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#75 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:40 am

BigSlam wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I thought you would be all over Crash's 8 turn overs for the game, one that cost us the game and several in the 4th when the game was on the line that potentially cost us the game?

I mean, sure, he played 3 good qtrs and his last week and a half has been good, but what has he done for us lately?

You should start a "Crash Over" thread for all the turn overs he had.

Sure I wish Crash didn't turn it over, but thats what happens when you run the offense through your small forward/power forward. If it wasn't for his aggressive play all game long, we would have been blown out by the Bucks!

Also, it would be nice every once in awhile when Crash has the ball for the rest of our players to move their asses and create an open lane for him to pass the ball!!! EVERYONE just stands still!!!

So no, the majority of his turnovers I blame on the rest of the team for their lack of aggressiveness. And most of all I blame Emeka for having another horrendous game on defense. It would be nice if he made his FREE THROWS too. Crash was getting to the line and making his.

McMinus sucked. :roll:
SamBone
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#76 » by SamBone » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:53 am

Bowens wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Sure I wish Crash didn't turn it over, but thats what happens when you run the offense through your small forward/power forward. If it wasn't for his aggressive play all game long, we would have been blown out by the Bucks!

Also, it would be nice every once in awhile when Crash has the ball for the rest of our players to move their asses and create an open lane for him to pass the ball!!! EVERYONE just stands still!!!

So no, the majority of his turnovers I blame on the rest of the team for their lack of aggressiveness. And most of all I blame Emeka for having another horrendous game on defense. It would be nice if he made his FREE THROWS too. Crash was getting to the line and making his.

McMinus sucked. :roll:

I guess the fact that Crash doesn't pass and trys to do it all himself is the other players fault also. It was Jrich and Hammers fault for not moving and make Crash dribble of his foot. I think he had 4 or 5 turnovers in the 4th alone, but that isn't his fault. This moron coach plays 2 PG's at a time and crash is the one that dribbles around and plays 1 on 5. He is not AI! I honestly think Crash is only conserned with getting his own stats. Watch every game, when it comes down to the final 5 minutes, no matter if we are up or down, he plays 1 on 5. I love his energy and that he goes all out, but he is not a team player at all.
2012 GMAT Christmas Edition : OKC Thunder

PG: DWill / Bayless
SG: DWade / VC / Grant Hill
SF: KD / MWP
PF: Ibaka / Landry
C : DMC / Dalembert / Kelly Olynyk

draft rites to Serey Karaey
DaBassSource
Pro Prospect

Post#77 » by DaBassSource » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:59 am

I guess the fact that Crash doesn't pass and trys to do it all himself is the other players fault also. It was Jrich and Hammers fault for not moving and make Crash dribble of his foot. I think he had 4 or 5 turnovers in the 4th alone, but that isn't his fault. This moron coach plays 2 PG's at a time and crash is the one that dribbles around and plays 1 on 5. He is not AI! I honestly think Crash is only conserned with getting his own stats. Watch every game, when it comes down to the final 5 minutes, no matter if we are up or down, he plays 1 on 5. I love his energy and that he goes all out, but he is not a team player at all.

I put that on SV. Everyone in the crowd knew he would go to an ISO with Crash that is Sam's number 1 play.....
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#78 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:08 am

We must be watching 2 different games because without Crash's dribble penetration, we probably would score 0 points every game. NOBODY moves without the ball!!! Crash took 12 shots tonight and went to the line another 12 times. How about other people create for once? How about other people getting to the line?

Now I'm not saying Crash is perfect here, he's a part of the losses too. The problem is we don't have a point guard who can lead us and that forces Wallace to take on more of the responsibility in running the offense.
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#79 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:10 am

Crash sure did have some sweet assists in that 3rd qtr.
B B M F 'ers
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#80 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:18 am

BigSlam wrote:Crash sure did have some sweet assists in that 3rd qtr.

Actually when you were away, that is one thing about Wallace that I noticed is much improved. He has been making some beautiful passes, and if Mek didn't have hands of stone, Crash would have many more assists.

Return to Charlotte Hornets