ImageImage

Off Topic

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,500

Re: Off Topic 

Post#621 » by JustBuzzin » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:33 pm

UNCNYC wrote:If I were in the NBA this is how my fiance/wife would like. Nice and classy.

Bro you love talking about your female crushes don't ya? :lol:
UNCNYC
Assistant Coach
And1: 868

Post#622 » by UNCNYC » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:55 pm

fatlever wrote:
UNCNYC wrote:
fatlever wrote:Classy?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app

lol yes, you do not think she looks classy?

i mean, her tits are practically hanging out. lol. classy just an odd adjective to use for that pic. maybe she is a very classy lady, but not sure that pic is "classy".

I couldn't disagree more lol. it is the year 2024... If she were any more covered up we would either be in the 20th century or church lol. Also class is BROAD. If she were going out with her boyfriend on a date, or a casual evening out this imo is way more than appropriate. but we can differ...

btw I do appreciate your level of CLASS sir
UPDATED 2-18-2024

These are my top five for who I want with pick #1 in order

BuB Carrington
Ryan Dunn
Dalton Knect
Kevin McCullar
Bobi Klintman
UNCNYC
Assistant Coach

Post#623 » by UNCNYC » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:56 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
UNCNYC wrote:If I were in the NBA this is how my fiance/wife would like. Nice and classy.

lmaoo yessirr lol
UPDATED 2-18-2024

BuB Carrington
Ryan Dunn
Dalton Knect
Kevin McCullar
Bobi Klintman
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#624 » by JustBuzzin » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:27 pm

UNCNYC wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:

lmaoo yessirr lol
She reminds me of Panthers reporter Sheena Quick.
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,624

Post#625 » by fatlever » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:51 pm

UNCNYC wrote:
fatlever wrote:
UNCNYC wrote:
lol yes, you do not think she looks classy?

i mean, her tits are practically hanging out. lol. classy just an odd adjective to use for that pic. maybe she is a very classy lady, but not sure that pic is "classy".

I couldn't disagree more lol. it is the year 2024... If she were any more covered up we would either be in the 20th century or church lol. Also class is BROAD. If she were going out with her boyfriend on a date, or a casual evening out this imo is way more than appropriate. but we can differ...

i'm not complaining. she looks great. dress is great. i'm no prude lol, trust me. just that word "classy" traditionally would describe more of a dress that you'd wear to church or a job interview, not a skin-tight, mini-dress, off-shoulder, low cut. lol. that's a date dress or clubbing dress or hanging out with friends in casual night out etc... that's all. but, hey, classy it is!
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets

Post#626 » by fatlever » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:04 am

if we can land on the moon again, surely we can get melo's feet fixed.
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#627 » by JustBuzzin » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:15 am

fatlever wrote:
UNCNYC wrote:
fatlever wrote:

i'm not complaining. she looks great. dress is great. i'm no prude lol, trust me. just that word "classy" traditionally would describe more of a dress that you'd wear to church or a job interview, not a skin-tight, mini-dress, off-shoulder, low cut. lol. that's a date dress or clubbing dress or hanging out with friends in casual night out etc... that's all. but, hey, classy it is!

To be fair that kind of dress gets you hired in a job interview. Especially those corporate offices jobs. Big dogs looking for some eye candy. 8-)
UNCNYC
Assistant Coach

Post#628 » by UNCNYC » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:26 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
UNCNYC wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Bro you love talking about your female crushes don't ya? :lol:

lmaoo yessirr lol
She reminds me of Panthers reporter Sheena Quick.

Yes I agree, not sure I told you but I truly appreciate you on this board. You always have something positive to say and when you don't the rest is HORNETS BASKETBALL. Much respect man.
UPDATED 2-18-2024

BuB Carrington
Ryan Dunn
Dalton Knect
Kevin McCullar
Bobi Klintman
UNCNYC
Assistant Coach

Post#629 » by UNCNYC » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:01 am

above the rim. I never noticed the guy threw the ball to himself and caught it for a jam lol. Then he blacked the ball with two hands

Read on Twitter
UPDATED 2-18-2024

BuB Carrington
Ryan Dunn
Dalton Knect
Kevin McCullar
Bobi Klintman
JDR720
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 43,131

Post#630 » by JDR720 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:14 pm

Read on Twitter
UNCNYC
Assistant Coach

Post#631 » by UNCNYC » Sun Mar 3, 2024 1:02 am

Not too long ago I got into metal wallets. This one was my most recent purchase. I got the desert sand. Although quite a bit different from the leather ones I find them kinda cool.
UPDATED 2-18-2024

BuB Carrington
Ryan Dunn
Dalton Knect
Kevin McCullar
Bobi Klintman
JDR720
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 43,131

Post#632 » by JDR720 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 8:33 pm

Not joking. I just sneezed chicken.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
And1: 15,053

Post#633 » by Liver_Pooty » Tue Mar 5, 2024 1:37 am

Anyone own any crypto
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
SWedd523
RealGM
And1: 5,172

Post#634 » by SWedd523 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 2:09 am

Who wants to know
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets

Post#635 » by fatlever » Tue Mar 5, 2024 4:20 am

Liver_Pooty wrote:Anyone own any crypto

nice try 8-) sadly, no

btc be going crazy

anyone buy NVDA before 3 months ago? lol
would anyone have believed you 2 years ago if you told them Nvidia would be worth 2 trillion dollars in 2024?
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#636 » by Liver_Pooty » Tue Mar 5, 2024 5:36 am

fatlever wrote:
Liver_Pooty wrote:Anyone own any crypto

nice try 8-) sadly, no

btc be going crazy

anyone buy NVDA before 3 months ago? lol
would anyone have believed you 2 years ago if you told them Nvidia would be worth 2 trillion dollars in 2024?

Nah but I made 5k off 2 stupid dog meme coins the last 48 hours. I'll hold it. Lol
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
UNCNYC
Assistant Coach

Post#637 » by UNCNYC » Wed Mar 6, 2024 4:31 pm

I realized recently, that I celebrate 10 years on this message board this year.

In those 10 years, I take pride in knowing that for the most part I think I been a nice person.

With that said, I do not view myself as PERFECT in the way I have used this board.

Although not against the rules of use, I might have OVERLY POSTED my BIG BOARDS when I first started scouting players..

Being different, I can see that might have made SOME want me to change my posting method.

Which is understandable considering it was DIFFERENT.

To those who didn't agree with that posting style I do apologize...

To sum things up, Thanks for the ups and downs, and I wouldn't have shared it with a different group of people.

And to those whom I haven't had the privledge of going the full ten years with you are appreciated just as much as the rest.

Go Hornets!
UPDATED 2-18-2024

BuB Carrington
Ryan Dunn
Dalton Knect
Kevin McCullar
Bobi Klintman
yosemiteben
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 13,654

Post#638 » by yosemiteben » Wed Mar 6, 2024 4:42 pm

For the record, no one has an issue with you posting about players you like, that's like the whole point of the prospects thread.

For me personally, I think there is one thing you could do that would significantly help boost your perceived value on your prospect posts. You admit that your rankings are intentionally contrarian and you specifically demote players in your rankings (or exclude them altogether) because they are considered more highly in the popular consensus. It's cool to shine a light on lesser known prospects, lots of value in that, but when you put a thumb on the scale and talk about how virtually all of these lesser known prospects are objectively better prospects than pretty much every player that is highly rated by consensus, it makes it hard to take your assessments seriously. I think an objective assessment that considers both consensus prospects and lesser known prospects and rates them in comparison to each other would be much, much more interesting.

Just my two cents on that.
UNCNYC
Assistant Coach

Post#639 » by UNCNYC » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:10 pm

For the most part I don't rate ALL of my players BETTER than the expected BEST, I rate SOME of them better...

Take Craig Porter JR, I said HE would be better than Scoot Henderson. I never said the others would... That is why I rank who I would take in each position etc... I often start out with players that could be drafted high (if they aren't popular yet) then as they become popular I switch players.

Example #2 - Brandon Miller. When I liked him, he was a player ranked 15-20'sh, then he moved way up which left me searching for another player. if he didn't become popular I would have stayed with that pick.

One thing I learned it life is there are people that will try to KEEP YOU IN A BOX if they develop an opinion of you. If you make a decision 20 years prior they will keep you there... I am not saying that is necisarily the case here, I am just saying that happens all too often...

Many don't understand me and I am fine with that, that is why I rarely respond to anyones post, if I do respond most of the time it is usually to someone I feel might understand me. I never go the extra mile to make friends but I do go the extra mile to make everyone feel respected and appreciated imo.

So for the ones who understand and appreciate UNCNYC I rock with ya. For the others, by the grace of God we have quite a few amazing posters who fit your style...
UPDATED 2-18-2024

BuB Carrington
Ryan Dunn
Dalton Knect
Kevin McCullar
Bobi Klintman
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#640 » by Liver_Pooty » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:16 pm

UNCNYC wrote:For the most part I don't rate ALL of my players BETTER than the expected BEST, I rate SOME of them better...

Take Craig Porter JR, I said HE would be better than Scoot Henderson. I never said the others would... That is why I rank who I would take in each position etc... I often start out with players that could be drafted high (if they aren't popular yet) then as they become popular I switch players.

Example #2 - Brandon Miller. When I liked him, he was a player ranked 15-20'sh, then he moved way up which left me searching for another player. if he didn't become popular I would have stayed with that pick.

One thing I learned it life is there are people that will try to KEEP YOU IN A BOX if they develop an opinion of you. If you make a decision 20 years prior they will keep you there... I am not saying that is necisarily the case here, I am just saying that happens all too often...

Many don't understand me and I am fine with that, that is why I rarely respond to anyones post, if I do respond most of the time it is usually to someone I feel might understand me. I never go the extra mile to make friends but I do go the extra mile to make everyone feel respected and appreciated imo.

So for the ones who understand and appreciate UNCNYC I rock with ya. For the others, by the grace of God we have quite a few amazing posters who fit your style...

Keep doing you my man.

On a sidenote I miss the dude who always used emojis and stuff

Return to Charlotte Hornets