Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

Diop
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 17,833

Re: Welcome to Charlotte Vasilije Micic 

Post#61 » by Diop » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:31 am

Read on Twitter

We have to keep this dude, sounds like he’s influencing the offence more than cliff
Dangun
Pro Prospect
And1: 263

Post#62 » by Dangun » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:19 pm

Was hoping Nets get this guy at the trade .. but hornets should fully unleash Micic to EL MVP Micic rest of season .. this guy can ball ball, but sometimes looking hesitant out there to “play the right way” when he got teammates chuckin nonstop ..
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#63 » by Dangun » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:44 pm

One thing I noticed that's infuriating is that dude being hesitant couple times when he's on fast break.. he waits for others to get back instead of just going for it.. couple times he could've tried laying it in, but stopped the fast break to wait for teammates.. also dude keeps passing out on some open lays too.. micic really should be more aggressive on offense then his game should really open up..
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#64 » by Dangun » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:46 pm

Micic court vision next level though..
MasterIchiro
RealGM
And1: 5,340

Post#65 » by MasterIchiro » Tue Apr 2, 2024 12:35 am

Not many PG2's have better court vision and playmaking. He was such a solid addition.

The game won't fall apart when LaMelo rests. Micic has the gravity we need to get LaMelo some relief off the ball.
It has been written...
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,629

Post#66 » by fatlever » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:42 pm

feeling much better about backup pg lately. micic is just crazy good at passing on the pnr drive. his form on jumper looks good. just matter of time to get adjusted. best backup pg since lin.

mann is serviceable as 3rd string
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#67 » by Dangun » Mon Apr 8, 2024 11:04 pm

fatlever wrote:feeling much better about backup pg lately. micic is just crazy good at passing on the pnr drive. his form on jumper looks good. just matter of time to get adjusted. best backup pg since lin.

Mann is a good player and should be backup sg, but man wish mimic was on my team. I think he’s pretty much adjusted to the nba style of play.. his past few games he has been impressive.. he just have to not hesitate with the 3’s and just let it GO.. just launch them sh*ts along with the step backs and he’s pretty much the same micic back in euro league.. I think he’s trying to play too much the “right way” but other than the 3’s his play has been on point. His court vision play making is truly next level stuff.. one of the top tier playmakers in the nba right now.. if y’all don’t want him next season then I’m praying my team lands dude..
Diop
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 17,833

Post#68 » by Diop » Tue Apr 9, 2024 1:04 am

fatlever wrote:feeling much better about backup pg lately. micic is just crazy good at passing on the pnr drive. his form on jumper looks good. just matter of time to get adjusted. best backup pg since lin.

bonus that MIcic can fill in at 2 guard as well, allows Mann sometime alongside him.

Return to Charlotte Hornets