DLo: Being publicly humiliated has made me an on-court "killer"

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,660

Re: DLo: Being publicly humiliated has made me an on-court "killer" 

Post#41 » by Revived » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:22 am

Read on Twitter
Eagle4
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,973

Post#42 » by Eagle4 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:42 am

This dude is such a bozo lol
tundraknight
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,956

Post#43 » by tundraknight » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 am

D'Angelo Russell tonight:

O Points
0-6 3PT
0-7 FG
24 MIN
Wallace_Wallace
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,134

Post#44 » by Wallace_Wallace » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 am

tundraknight wrote:D'Angelo Russell tonight:

O Points
0-6 3PT
0-7 FG
24 MIN

De'Angelo Russell/Klay Thompson building high rises together :lol:
Gday mate
Sophomore
And1: 266

Post#45 » by Gday mate » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 am

Trading this flog for Conley and NAW made the Wolves killers on court.
mg
General Manager
And1: 4,042

Post#46 » by mg » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 am

He won't be back for the Lakers.

Either he walks in FA or he picks up that player option and the Lakers trade him as part of a bigger deal.
KyRo23
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,074

Post#47 » by KyRo23 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 am

Oooooh he's gonna be an extra extra extra killer now
WentzerWuver
Pro Prospect
And1: 267

Post#48 » by WentzerWuver » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:15 am

mg wrote:He won't be back for the Lakers.

Either he walks in FA or he picks up that player option and the Lakers trade him as part of a bigger deal.
So AR should be gone after game 2 but now it's Dlo after game 3. Make up your mind and this applies to all these so called attack player based on their last game results...is that it??

I assumed everyone knew Dlo is a streaky shooter but he is not the only one. So everyone was raving how great Dlo was after game 3 and now he has to go Lol

So we already the premise for game 4, whichever player that suck has to go while Dlo repeat his game 2 performance and needs to stay now Lol

Just give it a rest....
LaLover11
Pro Prospect
And1: 556

Re: DLo: Being publicly humiliated has made me an on-court 

Post#49 » by LaLover11 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 am

WentzerWuver wrote:

So AR should be gone after game 2 but now it's Dlo after game 3. Make up your mind and this applies to all these so called attack player based on their last game results...is that it??

I assumed everyone knew Dlo is a streaky shooter but he is not the only one. So everyone was raving how great Dlo was after game 3 and now he has to go Lol

So we already the premise for game 4, whichever player that suck has to go while Dlo repeat his game 2 performance and needs to stay now Lol

Just give it a rest....

AR/Rui/Gabe and definitely 1000% DLo will be traded this upcoming season for a 3rd Star
brutalitops
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,268

Post#50 » by brutalitops » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:20 am

Flawed player but he's legitimately been playing above what he's been earning so far this season. One shitheap game doesn't really change that. Thought he was excellent game 2. And while he couldn't hit a shot game one he played some of the best defense I've seen and weirdly ended up with a positive +/- while the Lakers starters were all bad.

If you want him to score 30 a game and want to be upset or "I ToLd YoU sO" about it, most people know. You should probably step back and start to watch basketball then look at tiktok and box scores to get an understanding of the sport. And log off.
brutalitops
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,268

Post#51 » by brutalitops » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 am

LaLover11 wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:

Just give it a rest....

AR/Rui/Gabe and definitely 1000% DLo will be traded this upcoming season for a 3rd Star
a dude with a player option on his contract being traded. Yeah sure mate.
LaLover11
Pro Prospect

Post#52 » by LaLover11 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 am

brutalitops wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:So AR should be gone after game 2 but now it's Dlo after game 3. Make up your mind and this applies to all these so called attack player based on their last game results...is that it??

Just give it a rest....

You can easily sign and trade DLo
What are you talking about?
WentzerWuver
Pro Prospect

Post#53 » by WentzerWuver » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am

LaLover11 wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:

Just give it a rest....

What makes you think they need a 3rd star when Westy didn't work out. And I don't recall Denver needing a 3rd star to win a championship.

And as far as Dlo goes, if the Lakers are going to trade him, he just won't opt into his player option since they will be upfront with him during the off-season due to their long standing as a classy organization or are you into deceiving players like Morey had done to Harden?
WentzerWuver
Pro Prospect

Post#54 » by WentzerWuver » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am

LaLover11 wrote:
brutalitops wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
You can easily sign and trade DLo
What are you talking about?
Not easily on both counts since most if not all teams were not interested during the trading deadline, but you must have missed the memo.

They all wanted AR but now most of these predictable figments wants him traded after game 2.
LaLover11
Pro Prospect

Post#55 » by LaLover11 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:33 am

WentzerWuver wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:So AR should be gone after game 2 but now it's Dlo after game 3. Make up your mind and this applies to all these so called attack player based on their last game results...is that it??

Just give it a rest....

What makes you think they need a 3rd star when Westy didn't work out. And I don't recall Denver needing a 3rd star to win a championship.

And as far as Dlo goes, if the Lakers are going to trade him, he just won't opt into his player option since they will be upfront with him during the off-season due to their long standing as a classy organization or are you into deceiving players like Morey had done to Harden?

The easy reason why the Lakers need a 3rd star is because LeBron will be 40yrs next season, it's not hard to understand Lakers need a Guard star to help with Scoring

Nuggets don't need another Star because they have the NBA's MVP and Murray. Porter Jr has become their 3rd Star going forward into next season and AG just gave them 29 pts without a dribble.

Lakers can just be upfront and tell DLo he's going to get traded and he could agree to a team that likes and will give the Lakers a good return for him.Dlo would be better off on another team where he can be #1 or #2 option to keep getting paid the most he can.

LeBron has always won with a #2 Star that's a Guard Kyrie & Wade. The bubble ring was a random fluke and AD was a lot younger and athletic plus they had veterans

If they can somehow get a player like D Murray/Cam Thomas/Sexton for DLo and pieces/picks they would be so much better next season

Lakers could then trade Rui/Vando/Reaves for a center
Domejandro
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 27,207

Post#56 » by Domejandro » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am

Gday mate wrote:Trading this flog for Conley and NAW made the Wolves killers on court.

Getting three seconds for the privilege of making that swap is still wild.
ConSarnit
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,716

Post#57 » by ConSarnit » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 am

WentzerWuver wrote:

Just give it a rest....

If only we had a much larger sample size of DLo sucking sh*t in the playoffs.
ConSarnit
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,716

Post#58 » by ConSarnit » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am

LaLover11 wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

The easy reason why the Lakers need a 3rd star is because LeBron will be 40yrs next season, it's not hard to understand Lakers need a Guard star to help with Scoring

Nuggets don't need another Star because they have the NBA's MVP and Murray. Porter Jr has become their 3rd Star going forward into next season and AG just gave them 29 pts without a dribble.

Lakers can just be upfront and tell DLo he's going to get traded and he could agree to a team that likes and will give the Lakers a good return for him.Dlo would be better off on another team where he can be #1 or #2 option to keep getting paid the most he can.

LeBron has always won with a #2 Star that's a Guard Kyrie & Wade. The bubble ring was a random fluke and AD was a lot younger and athletic plus they had veterans

If they can somehow get a player like D Murray/Cam Thomas/Sexton for DLo and pieces/picks they would be so much better next season

Lakers could then trade Rui/Vando/Reaves for a center

What team is in their right mind wants DLo as their 1st or 2nd option? Who is giving a good return for DLo?
Doranku
Analyst
And1: 5,925

Post#59 » by Doranku » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 am

brutalitops wrote:Flawed player but he's legitimately been playing above what he's been earning so far this season. One shitheap game doesn't really change that. Thought he was excellent game 2. And while he couldn't hit a shot game one he played some of the best defense I've seen and weirdly ended up with a positive +/- while the Lakers starters were all bad.

If you want him to score 30 a game and want to be upset or "I ToLd YoU sO" about it, most people know. You should probably step back and start to watch basketball then look at tiktok and box scores to get an understanding of the sport. And log off.

Some pretty crazy mental gymnastics to justify a starting PG scoring 0 points and dishing 2 assists in the most important game of the season. The guy is trash. Amusing how you bring up single game +/- as if it means anything, and then turn around telling others they have no understanding of the sport. :lol:
Andri
Junior
And1: 253

Post#60 » by Andri » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 am

At least one third of my posts in RealGm have been me calling him 'fools gold'. Not happy to be right, but he is the kind of players people and FO's overrate, and he is entitled to play as he can not
He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

Return to The General Board