Which Of These Two FUN TEAMS Win 7 Game Series

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

WHICH TEAM WOULD WIN BE BIASED OR UNBIASED

Team A
78%
Team B
22%

Total votes: 9

SlimShady83
General Manager
And1: 1,283

Which Of These Two FUN TEAMS Win 7 Game Series 

Post#1 » by SlimShady83 » Thu May 9, 2024 11:02 am

Wanted to do my best at creating a FUN THREAD for all to enjoy - see how this pans out.

I've noticed a lot of people have their own players they love or hate certain players etc, everyone on here have their own reason on who the goat should be, who they hate, who they like.

These two teams I've put together from players that you all mention In threads, some are because they've been mentioned as the goat, some because of chips, some because they're In playoffs atm and some just because they think If player wasn't Injured they would of won etc.

Again this Is just a FUN THREAD b4 the wknd starts - at least for me:)

Now only thing I want you all to do Is: Mention you're either Biased or Unbiased In regards to how you're a picking your team
For example for me; I'm a Kobe fan, but hate Bron (true) so naturally I'm picking Kobe - 'Biased' But after seeing these two teams I'm still picking Bryant :)... And hopefully you'll see what I'm trying to do here:)

I've noticed a lot of people including me are either Kobe fans OR Bron Fans not really both (neither are connected and I have my reasons but another topic for another day), so I'm placing them on the same team:)

Using the above as an example - some of you prefer Jordan over Bron/Kobe etc Jokic over Shaq etc

Hope this makes sense LOLs

7 game series for both teams for the chip who you got?

TEAM A:
PG) S. Curry, SG) M. Jordan, SF) Anthony Edwards,
PF) Kevin Garnett, C) Nikola Jokic

TEAM B:
PG) SGA, SG) K. Bryant, SF) L. James PF) B. Russell
C) Shaquille O'Neal

I'm placing both Kobe and James on the same team for obvious reasons

SGA Is a combo guard can also play forward, but only having him as PG from recent talks

Again this Is just a FUN THREAD for the up coming wknd :)

Hope you have fun with this one, but remember try saying you're being BIASED OR UNBIASED B4 COMMENTING
I'm Biased because of KOBE :) so picking TEAM B

If this goes well I'll do another thread similar but with something else In mind:)
My Personal Top 10 all time
Jordan, Russell, Bird, Duncan, Magic, Kobe, Curry, Shaq, Kareem, Bron

Top 5 will always be the same, 6-10 will change from time to time :)
kveble
Ballboy
And1: 91

Re: Which Of These Two FUN TEAMS Win 7 Game Series 

Post#2 » by kveble » Thu May 9, 2024 11:23 am

Team A, just because of Bill Russell. No disrespect, he’s definitely one of the goats, but you can’t bring players from the 60’s and expect that they could compete against modern players.
Rishkar
Junior
And1: 329

Post#3 » by Rishkar » Thu May 9, 2024 11:29 am

kveble wrote:Team A, just because of Bill Russell. No disrespect, he’s definitely one of the goats, but you can’t bring players from the 60’s and expect that they could compete against modern players.

Bill Russell would still be a top 5 player today. Crazy athletic and crazy smart.
kveble
Ballboy
And1: 91

Post#4 » by kveble » Thu May 9, 2024 11:41 am

Rishkar wrote:
kveble wrote:Team A, just because of Bill Russell. No disrespect, he’s definitely one of the goats, but you can’t bring players from the 60’s and expect that they could compete against modern players.

Bill Russell would still be a top 5 player today. Crazy athletic and crazy smart.

I mean, if you make him born in 1999 and he’s now 25 years old having played in modern teams, then yes. If you make him time travel from his peak to a game against modern players, them absolutely not.
Godymas
Veteran
And1: 2,384

Post#5 » by Godymas » Thu May 9, 2024 11:45 am

team B just feels like it will fall flat.

Kobe and SGA are mid range guys, Shaq is only good in the paint, no clue what Russell is supposed to do on offense other than set screens. LeBron is going to be a distributor but the fit there is still awkward.

team B is really poorly put together, so team A will clear but team A also has so much more cohesion.

Curry is the perfect off ball guard and will stretch the hell out of the floor. This means that the team will alternate between Jordan and Ant when it comes to primary ball handling. Jokic is the perfect glue guy for this team to fill a Draymond-esque role on offense where he's setting screens and making amazing passes to Curry who is going to get open with Jordan and Ant having to be doubled.

Then there's KG who actually compliments Jokic amazingly well and can cover for his weaknesses on defense while also filling that AG type role that Jokic is used to playing with on offense.

Team A will destroy team B
Rishkar
Junior
And1: 329

Post#6 » by Rishkar » Thu May 9, 2024 11:59 am

kveble wrote:
Rishkar wrote:

I mean, if you make him born in 1999 and he’s now 25 years old having played in modern teams, then yes. If you make him time travel from his peak to a game against modern players, them absolutely not.

If you gave him a year or two to adjust, he'd be dominating the league like Giannis
art_tatum
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,178

Post#7 » by art_tatum » Thu May 9, 2024 12:39 pm

Team A better fit, decent outside shooting ( mostly cause of curry). Joker and kg can stretch the floor if need to.
Team B outside shooting is questionable. Especially with shaq and bill Russell. They will also clog the paint for Lebron and sga making it hard for them to drive.

Return to The General Board