Luka Doncic postgame interview briefly interrupted by weird sounds in the background.

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,934

Re: Luka Doncic postgame interview briefly interrupted by weird sounds in the background. 

Post#41 » by RookieStar » Sat May 11, 2024 4:26 am

DLoMor wrote:
RookieStar wrote:
DLoMor wrote:A lot of players hated that prank especially if it was pulled on them.

Lol yeah... expensive as well. But it wont get then in trouble with the league

How did they even get their teammates car keys to open them?

Uhhh... they leave stuff in the locker room? Easy to get a ballboy to swipe the keys.

Although in that inside stuff/whatever 90s nba show they put on, that player car had a sun roof where they poured the popcorn in if i remember correctly.
DLoMor
Junior
And1: 648

Re: Luka Doncic postgame interview briefly interrupted by weird sounds in the background. 

Post#42 » by DLoMor » Sat May 11, 2024 6:31 am

RookieStar wrote:
DLoMor wrote:
RookieStar wrote:
Lol yeah... expensive as well. But it wont get then in trouble with the league

How did they even get their teammates car keys to open them?

Uhhh... they leave stuff in the locker room? Easy to get a ballboy to swipe the keys.

Although in that inside stuff/whatever 90s nba show they put on, that player car had a sun roof where they poured the popcorn in if i remember correctly.

And then that is when they realize that they cannot trust them anymore LMFAO.
AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 8,998

Post#43 » by AleksandarN » Sat May 11, 2024 6:37 am

I found out who the reporter was

DLoMor
Junior
And1: 648

Post#44 » by DLoMor » Sat May 11, 2024 4:09 pm

Lmfao it took me a bit to get it.

Return to The General Board