2024 NBA Playoffs: East Semifinals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #4 Cleveland Cavaliers (BOS WINS 4-1)

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

Who wins and goes to the ECFs?

Celtics in 4
24%
Celtics in 5
47%
Celtics in 6
15%
Celtics in 7
2%
Cavaliers in 4
1%
Cavaliers in 5
2%
Cavaliers in 6
5%
Cavaliers in 7
4%

Total votes: 258

The Corey's
RealGM
And1: 6,988

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs: East Semifinals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #4 Cleveland Cavaliers (Series tied 1-1) 

Post#1641 » by The Corey's » Mon May 13, 2024 3:43 am

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
Wow. You cherry picked a sample size of one.

Congratulations. You decided single handedly as a whole how how everyone feels about Tatum.

LOL you guys did. You guys made the claim that he is hated more than he is loved.

Prove it. You can’t. It’s like asking someone you’ve never met “why do you beat your wife?”.

A claim based on logic flimsier than cardboard. Definitely not a statement that can be taken with any seriousness. A sample size of one! :lol:

Dono what you're on about but you still haven't laid down why Edwards is being crowned while having accomplished nothing compared to Brown, let alone Tatum.
thinktank
Analyst
And1: 2,053

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs: East Semifinals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #4 Cleveland Cavaliers (Series tied 1-1) 

Post#1642 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 4:44 am

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
Congratulations. You decided single handedly as a whole how how everyone feels about Tatum.

LOL you guys did. You guys made the claim that he is hated more than he is loved.

Prove it. You can’t. It’s like asking someone you’ve never met “why do you beat your wife?”.

A claim based on logic flimsier than cardboard. Definitely not a statement that can be taken with any seriousness. A sample size of one! :lol:

Dono what you're on about but you still haven't laid down why Edwards is being crowned while having accomplished nothing compared to Brown, let alone Tatum.

I like all three players. Breathe. But hey, draw any conclusions based on that one person sample size you want. ;)
“Tatum is garbage.” “Tatum is literally dogcrap.” -The Corey’s
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#1643 » by The Corey's » Mon May 13, 2024 5:35 am

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:

I like all three players. Breathe. But hey, draw any conclusions based on that one person sample size you want. ;)

Oh yeah I'm breathing fine despite your best attempts to be passive aggressive.

Edwards ain't no MJ and Tatum doing just fine
thinktank
Analyst

Post#1644 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 pm

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

You’re entitled to your opinion, which has absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about: “Tatum is hated more than he’s loved”. Good job not even coming close to following the conversation.
Iwasawitness
Veteran
And1: 3,323

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs: East Semifinals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #4 Cleveland Cavaliers (BOS leads 2-1) 

Post#1645 » by Iwasawitness » Mon May 13, 2024 12:33 pm

Mitchell is questionable for game 4 with a calf strain.
xxSnEaKyPxx wrote:NBA: Stop kicking, punching, choking, and stomping on people.

Draymond: This is too much, I quit!
durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 7,476

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs: East Semifinals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #4 Cleveland Cavaliers (BOS leads 2-1) 

Post#1646 » by durden_tyler » Mon May 13, 2024 12:38 pm

Iwasawitness wrote:Mitchell is questionable for game 4 with a calf strain.

Now watch the line go up to +10.5 (now at 8.5) just to reel in those Cavs bets. LOL
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
The_Ghost_of_JB
RealGM
And1: 17,777

Post#1647 » by The_Ghost_of_JB » Mon May 13, 2024 12:39 pm

Iwasawitness wrote:Mitchell is questionable for game 4 with a calf strain.

Zero chance he misses the game.
*Insert witty signature here.*
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#1648 » by The Corey's » Mon May 13, 2024 1:16 pm

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:

You’re entitled to your opinion, which has absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about: “Tatum is hated more than he’s loved”. Good job not even coming close to following the conversation.

You hate Tatum? Wild.
thinktank
Analyst

Post#1649 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 1:25 pm

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

You hate Tatum? Wild.

Wrong again. You’re unhinged, trolling, and dense. :)
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#1650 » by The Corey's » Mon May 13, 2024 1:53 pm

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:

You hate Tatum? Wild.

waiting on you to bring forth this evidence of everyone hating on Tatum.

You said it with such confidence that we all thought you'd have something to quantify such a ridiculous statement.
thinktank
Analyst

Post#1651 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 1:56 pm

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
You hate Tatum? Wild.

You said it with such confidence that we all thought you'd have something to quantify such a ridiculous statement.

:lol:

There’s too much Dorito mush and Mountain Dew in your brain to even troll properly. Please keep it going. I have the day off and your futility is entertaining. :)
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#1652 » by The Corey's » Mon May 13, 2024 2:44 pm

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:

There’s too much Dorito mush and Mountain Dew in your brain to even troll properly. Please keep it going. I have the day off and your futility is entertaining. :)

We're waiting.
thinktank
Analyst

Post#1653 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 2:49 pm

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

We're waiting.

Those are the Coreys in your head talking.

You can’t even use an apostrophe correctly.
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#1654 » by The Corey's » Mon May 13, 2024 3:09 pm

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:

We're waiting.

You can't even spell think correctly. SLAM DUNK BURN

but seriously. We're waiting.
thinktank
Analyst

Post#1655 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 3:24 pm

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
We're waiting.

Yeah you said that already. Tatum failed spectacularly against the lower seeded Heat. Nothing you can do about it now but repeat yourself and troll. That loss really **** you up. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Seriously.

Is it true that Tatum has a career playoff PER of 19?

Spoiler:
Ant's is 24.8 and he's only 22.

No reason to hate on Tatum when he's doing that--unless you're a Celtics fan.;)

The Corey's wrote:
lon3lytoaster wrote:I hate those stupid little Tatum floaters.

I hate that with 12 seconds on the clock he doesn't even get to half court until under 6 seconds left.

The Corey's wrote:Apparently it's funny to Tatum.

Just a crazy bad effort that consistently shows up in the playoffs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#1656 » by The Corey's » Mon May 13, 2024 3:38 pm

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:

Yeah you said that already. Tatum failed spectacularly against the lower seeded Heat. Nothing you can do about it now but repeat yourself and troll. That loss really **** you up. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Seriously.

Spoiler:

The Corey's wrote:
lon3lytoaster wrote:I hate those stupid little Tatum floaters.

I hate that with 12 seconds on the clock he doesn't even get to half court until under 6 seconds left.

Bad effort. If you want to dig through my post you could find a hundred better ones to illustrate this horrendous take.

While this dude you crowned MJ is losing to a guy who rather play with his horses, Tatum is on his way to who knows how many championship series at this point. I've lost count.

Don't you worry you sweet little head though. Celtics will take care of the Nuggets when the time comes.
thinktank
Analyst

Post#1657 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 3:39 pm

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

Spoiler:

The Corey's wrote:

Bad effort. If you want to dig through my post you could find a hundred better ones to illustrate this horrendous take.

While this dude you crowned MJ is losing to a guy who rather play with his horses, Tatum is on his way to who knows how many championship series at this point.

Don't you worry you sweet little head though. Celtics will take care of the Nuggets when the time comes.

Celtics couldn't even take care of the lower seeded Heat.

You said it best: "Tatum is garbage. It's not even worth it to get mad"

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1707777&p=66269493&hilit=Tatum#p66269493

The Corey's wrote:Tatum is literal dog ****.

Ouch!

titlebound1
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,416

Post#1658 » by titlebound1 » Mon May 13, 2024 4:22 pm

thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:

Spoiler:

While this dude you crowned MJ is losing to a guy who rather play with his horses, Tatum is on his way to who knows how many championship series at this point.

Ouch!

The Celtics beat the heat in 5 games. Absolutely blew them off the floor aside from one fluke game where they shot at a ridiculous rate. What are you talking about?
titlebound1
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,416

Post#1659 » by titlebound1 » Mon May 13, 2024 4:24 pm

The Corey's wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

Spoiler:

The Corey's wrote:

While this dude you crowned MJ is losing to a guy who rather play with his horses, Tatum is on his way to who knows how many championship series at this point. I've lost count.

Ant is just the flavor of the month. He's won a single playoff series, and now he's the goat. It's pretty wild...but also on par with sports opinions in 2024
thinktank
Analyst

Post#1660 » by thinktank » Mon May 13, 2024 4:29 pm

titlebound1 wrote:
thinktank wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

Ouch!

The Celtics beat the heat in 5 games. Absolutely blew them off the floor aside from one fluke game where they shot at a ridiculous rate. What are you talking about?

Yes, play dumb.

Return to The General Board