Did they forget about Wemby?

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,121

Re: Did they forget about Wemby? 

Post#61 » by Dominator83 » Thu May 16, 2024 10:01 pm

Iwasawitness wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
GrandTheftRondo wrote:Yeah why hype up the three time MVP who is dominating the playoffs.

They should be talking about the rookie sitting at home.

What a take.
The Future is now. Y'all gonna eat crow when this man takes over the league. Keep downplaying like San Antonio ain't known for putting dynasty teams together. Better pray he doesn't get a sidekick.

What the **** are you going on about?

No one is denying Wemby is the future. But he’s not in the playoffs right now. He’s sitting at home watching the playoffs like the rest of us. Meanwhile Jokic just lit up the guy who beat Wemby for DPOY voting.

No one is downplaying anyone. We just don’t have a reason to care about him right now.

Yep. Even next year i would still take Jokic over Wemby i had a short window to win right now. Beyond that, its Wemby for a very long time
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Broadcaster
Ballboy
And1: 75

Post#62 » by Broadcaster » Thu May 16, 2024 10:11 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:I get the Jokic hype, but just know there is that alien in San Antonio who just put the league on notice in his rookie season. People acting like he won't be a threat to Jokic better think again. Wemby a legit 20 pounds from being the King Kong to the Godzilla of Jokic. Just a PSA do not forget about Wemby. He's something we never seen! :o

Nowadays, everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and MF's act like they forgot about Wemby 8-)

Man you cried yesterday about your failed trolling attempts of Jokic fans. Now you start another thread lol. Troll away bro. Hopefully you won’t have a temper tantrum this time when it fails again lol
Bro I saw the Jokic threads and said goodnight. I slept like a baby. 8-)

Why you so mad about me praising Wemby? There are like 5 Jokic threads you should stay in those if you gonna cry every time someone talks about another great player.

Wemby and Jokić have nothing to do with each other. You’re making up controversy for no reason. You should just go work for ESPN.
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,305

Post#63 » by Impuniti » Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 pm

SweaterBae wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
SweaterBae wrote:Puff puff pass. He just won ROY and was 2nd in DPOY voting. Also, we're watching the playoffs from home, just like Wemby.

Get them jokes off while you can. I hope you keep that same energy when he gets a squad around him.

You are just making things up. I love Wemby. Can you name a single person/post/whatever who doesn't think he's going to be a threat? Like what are you even talking about? He's basically already revered. Who is they?

His imaginary friend.
Bornstellar
General Manager
And1: 17,757

Post#64 » by Bornstellar » Fri May 17, 2024 12:18 am

Impuniti wrote:
SweaterBae wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Get them jokes off while you can. I hope you keep that same energy when he gets a squad around him.

You are just making things up. I love Wemby. Can you name a single person/post/whatever who doesn't think he's going to be a threat? Like what are you even talking about? He's basically already revered. Who is they?

His imaginary friend.

timO was quite the Wemby hater before he got banned
Dick Tate
Veteran
And1: 1,983

Post#65 » by Dick Tate » Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am

JustBuzzin wrote:Y'all gonna eat crow when this man takes over the league.

Like we're all expecting? Way to deliver the message.
NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 8,119

Post#66 » by NZB2323 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:17 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
GrandTheftRondo wrote:Yeah why hype up the three time MVP who is dominating the playoffs.

They should be talking about the rookie sitting at home.

What a take.
The Future is now. Y'all gonna eat crow when this man takes over the league. Keep downplaying like San Antonio ain't known for putting dynasty teams together. Better pray he doesn't get a sidekick.

No one is saying Wemby isn’t going to be great.

While the NBA playoffs are happening, people are focused on the NBA playoffs. Is it a bad thing that people were talking about Magic Johnson during the 1985 playoffs when Jordan was a rookie? Or that people were talking about Kobe and Shaq in 2004 when LeBron was a rookie?

Do you walk up to people wearing shorts in the summer and say, “Don’t act like winter isn’t coming! When it’s December you’re going to eat crow and be cold in those shorts!”
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 7,035

Post#67 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 20, 2024 9:12 pm

Y'all must've forgot!

Ant got now, but Wemby got next!
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,270

Post#68 » by tsherkin » Tue May 21, 2024 12:02 am

Ah, this troll thread back again, lol...
Bornstellar
General Manager
And1: 17,757

Post#69 » by Bornstellar » Tue May 21, 2024 12:16 am

All rookie team today, all defensive team tomorrow, and holding out for all NBA third team on Wednesday (I know it's unlikely)

Return to The General Board