Is this T Wolves team better than anyone Nuggets faced last playoffs?

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Is this T Wolves team better than anyone Nuggets faced last playoffs?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 94

mdonnelly1989
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,378

Re: Is this T Wolves team better than anyone Nuggets faced last playoffs? 

Post#41 » by mdonnelly1989 » Thu May 2, 2024 1:11 am

Cavsfansince84 wrote:
mdonnelly1989 wrote:I want to say the Thunder and Mavs are too. But I don't like what Im seeing with the Mavs not capitalizing on Kawhi being out.

But I do think Mavs could def give the Thunder a solid run for sure. And that series would go 7

I'd lean more towards the Thunder in 5 or 6 tbh. Luka and Kyrie are still too streaky as shooters to win with the way that team is constructed imo. They need a wing who can give them a consistent 18-20ppg.

I don’t see that series going any less than 6

Because a lot of times are you ever going to see both Luka and Kyrie off and they will help stagger the offense.

But yeah, they should be beating a Kawhiless Clippers team.
oaf54
Freshman
And1: 74

Post#42 » by oaf54 » Thu May 2, 2024 1:27 am

I think people forget the hype train for the Lakers last season after they got to the western conference finals. That being said the Timberwolves have Monte Morris now, so definitely yes on the poll.
Cavsfansince84
RealGM
And1: 10,436

Post#43 » by Cavsfansince84 » Thu May 2, 2024 1:38 am

oaf54 wrote:I think people forget the hype train for the Lakers last season after they got to the western conference finals. That being said the Timberwolves have Monte Morris now, so definitely yes on the poll.

There was hype but it was a LeBron at about 70% due to injuries so they had almost no chance of beating them. It really just shows how weak the conf was that the Lakers even made it that far.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,641

Post#44 » by Klomp » Thu May 2, 2024 1:43 am

oaf54 wrote:I think people forget the hype train for the Lakers last season after they got to the western conference finals. That being said the Timberwolves have Monte Morris now, so definitely yes on the poll.

They were hyped because it's the Lakers and LeBron.

If that play-in game goes just a little bit differently, the Lakers are a 1st round exit to the Nuggets and the Timberwolves likely get past Memphis and Golden State just like LA did.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
One_and_Done
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,040

Post#45 » by One_and_Done » Thu May 2, 2024 2:03 am

The Nuggets had alot of luck last year and barely faced any tough match ups, so yes.
Warspite wrote:Billups was a horrible scorer who could only score with an open corner 3 or a FT.

Return to The General Board