Delonte West sleeping with Lebron's Mom-Reason for Breakdown

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

RealRip32
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Re: Delonte West sleeping with Lebron's Mom-Reason for Breakdown 

Post#161 » by RealRip32 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:51 am

Great thread.i needed a laugh.
Dez Bryant
Junior

Post#162 » by Dez Bryant » Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 am

why would some idiot out his uncle like this and get him fired?

'hi yall my uncle is the general contractor!'

stupid
Obie09
Rookie

Post#163 » by Obie09 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 am

easiestplayfts wrote:Remember when Lebron told hid mother to sit yo as* down during the game against the celtics.....well he needs more of a grip on his moms

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK7T3VAAaNo[/youtube]

LOL why did KG kiss lebrons mom???? at 8 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GameOver25
RealGM
And1: 5,717

Post#164 » by GameOver25 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 am

supaflash wrote:Pfff Greg Oden hit that 25 years ago.

LMAO :lol:
Ripp
General Manager
And1: 324

Post#165 » by Ripp » Sat May 15, 2010 2:00 am

Dez Bryant wrote:it's a shame people are so gullible and buy into whats on blogs

I generally agree with you. But when you get a crazy rumor like this that sounds ridiculous and impossible, then you start to wonder if it is true.
I mean, can anybody imagine making this up? I don't even have the creativity to make up a rumor like this...just sounds too far-fetched.
Another thing too...with a lot of rumors, they clearly benefit one party. Thus by considering the motives and who benefits/loses, you can get a certain sense of things.

But a rumor like this? Everybody loses from it...there is no winner. All the involved parties come out looking worse. Yet somehow, it still got out. (though if someone can explain who would benefit from making up a rumor like this, please speak up.)

This is why I'd not be totally surprised at all if it were true.
A Tolkienesque strategy war game made by me: http://www.warlords.co
Baseline Runner
Analyst
And1: 1,067

Post#166 » by Baseline Runner » Sat May 15, 2010 2:05 am

LBJ4mvp is as credible of a poster as there is, so if he says he heard rumors around the Q then there could be something to this. This rumor was also mentioned on Cleveland talk radio today.

If Lebron was seething below the surface and the rest of the team was distracted it would explain the way the Cavs played after game three.
Perfundle
Junior

Post#167 » by Perfundle » Sat May 15, 2010 2:07 am

Ripp wrote:But a rumor like this? Everybody loses from it...there is no winner. All the involved parties come out looking worse. Yet somehow, it still got out. (though if someone can explain who would benefit from making up a rumor like this, please speak up.)

Judging from the responses, I think most people in this thread have benefited from it.
Ripp
General Manager
And1: 324

Post#168 » by Ripp » Sat May 15, 2010 2:10 am

Baseline Runner wrote:LBJ4mvp is a pretty credible poster so if he says he heard rumors around the Q then there could be some legs to this rumor. This rumor was also mentioned on Cleveland talk radio today.

If Lebron was seething below the surface and the rest of the team was distracted it would make a lot of sense the way the Cavs played after game 3.

Being mostly a nerd, I don't really understand locker room dynamics so well. Why exactly would this have destroyed locker room chemistry? I can understand Delonte being in the doghouse with the rest of the team...but why would it cause everyone to play like utter crap? Surely even if it pissed off LeBron, it wouldn't cause him to quit, right?

It is just hard for me to understand how one can blame the Cavs collapse on this event alone. But like I said, I don't understand locker room dynamics as well as probably the rest of you do..
A Tolkienesque strategy war game made by me: http://www.warlords.co
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,691

Post#169 » by Fencer reregistered » Sat May 15, 2010 2:12 am

If this story is true, it shows that real life isn't like the movie Major League.
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
TommyPoints
Head Coach
And1: 4,146

Post#170 » by TommyPoints » Sat May 15, 2010 2:15 am

Ripp wrote:
Baseline Runner wrote:LBJ4mvp is a pretty credible poster so if he says he heard rumors around the Q then there could be some legs to this rumor. This rumor was also mentioned on Cleveland talk radio today.

If Lebron was seething below the surface and the rest of the team was distracted it would make a lot of sense the way the Cavs played after game 3.

Being mostly a nerd, I don't really understand locker room dynamics so well. Why exactly would this have destroyed locker room chemistry? I can understand Delonte being in the doghouse with the rest of the team...but why would it cause everyone to play like utter crap? Surely even if it pissed off LeBron, it wouldn't cause him to quit, right?

It is just hard for me to understand how one can blame the Cavs collapse on this event alone. But like I said, I don't understand locker room dynamics as well as probably the rest of you do..

It is BS as far as having any effect on the series. As funny as this is, I have a hard time believing it. I still love ya though, Delonte. Maybe his ex college teammate Jameer is hittin' Dwight's sister.
Blame Rasho
On Leave
And1: 8,466

Post#171 » by Blame Rasho » Sat May 15, 2010 2:16 am

Baseline Runner wrote:LBJ4mvp is as credible of a poster as there is, so if he says he heard rumors around the Q then there could be something to this. This rumor was also mentioned on Cleveland talk radio today.

If Lebron was seething below the surface and the rest of the team was distracted it would explain the way the Cavs played after game three.

He also speaks hyperbole, and is the biggest fan boy on this site, and quite honestly makes excuses for Lebron more than anyone else...
Blame Rasho
On Leave
And1: 8,466

Post#172 » by Blame Rasho » Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 am

So... yeah... get a legit source and not a blog. I mean seriously... the threads being made are just :roll:

Return to The General Board