assign a value to each major free agent

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

stacey_is_king
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Re: assign a value to each major free agent 

Post#41 » by stacey_is_king » Thu Jun 3, 2010 1:15 am

Dice, you lost dude. Not sure why you're trying so hard to defend yourself.

Sure was pretty odd, though. 'James is a 6, Lee is a 2, so James is worth 3 Lee's'. r0fl.

If you made it simple instead of, uh, stupid, it might be interesting.
The Legynd
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#42 » by The Legynd » Thu Jun 3, 2010 1:15 am

Wow, the count continues This must be a record for percentage of posts in a thread by one person.
lilojmayo wrote:Seriously all the olds threats like Spurs, Mavs, well they are "old in age". The only threats in the future look like OKC, Blazers, Mem, Denver, maybe Clippers. Kobe is so much wiser then anyone on those teams.
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,544

Post#43 » by dice » Thu Jun 3, 2010 1:17 am

kookie_819 wrote:
dice wrote:an intelligent person, when faced with a question they don't like, either ignore it and move to the next thread (which i do frequently)

You haven't done this in this thread. In fact, when faced with posts that you don't like, you choose to insult them. Nice one.

umm....no. i've returned serve on lame insults. completely different. you should be saying 'nice one' to those who post in a thread with the sole intent to insult. how 'bout you get started on that?

dice wrote:and i'm not sure what the value of a 'post count' is to most people, but it means absolutely nothing to me.

Says the guy bashing posters for being "Sophomores"

you don't get it. i was "bashing" him for his sophomoric sense of humor, not his number of posts, which i care nothing about. please reread
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
dice
RealGM

Post#44 » by dice » Thu Jun 3, 2010 1:18 am

stacey_is_king wrote:Dice, you lost dude. Not sure why you're trying so hard to defend yourself.

Sure was pretty odd, though. 'James is a 6, Lee is a 2, so James is worth 3 Lee's'. r0fl.

If you made it simple instead of, uh, stupid, it might be interesting.

how much more simple than 1-6 can it be?

and what did i lose?

by the way, i'm really just baiting the peabrains. let's see how long they let me keep it up
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
dice
RealGM

Post#45 » by dice » Thu Jun 3, 2010 1:19 am

The Legynd wrote:Wow, the count continues This must be a record for percentage of posts in a thread by one person.

possibly, but that's the result of people continuing to posing while contributing nothing to the discussion. like your post

Return to The General Board