The Hornets Will Surprise In The West

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

DJ504
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: The Hornets Will Surprise In The West 

Post#41 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 5:32 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:
NO-KG-AI wrote:
SoCAL24 wrote:If only you got to play us 82 times.

Still looking forward to when DWill and CP3 can match up in the playoffs.

no boozer you loser, chris paul gon take it all ,now get of d-will balls
ponder276
Head Coach
And1: 67

Post#42 » by ponder276 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 5:39 pm

As dumb as the OP clearly is, the Hornets SHOULD look into acquiring Danny Granger. Indy have already considered trading Granger this offseason (to NJ for Favors + Harris, NJ declined), so he's not untouchable, and them they drafted a sort of Granger clone in Paul George, so he should be even more available. Indy really need a PG, New Orleans should come to them with something like:

Collison
Peja (expiring)
+ picks?

for

Granger
Foster (expiring)

New Orleans would be dangerous with a roster of:
PG - Paul, FA
SG - Thornton, FA
SF - Granger, Posey, Wright
PF - West, Songaila
C - Okafor, Foster
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,087
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#43 » by NO-KG-AI » Tue Jul 6, 2010 5:48 pm

ponder276 wrote:As dumb as the OP clearly is, the Hornets SHOULD look into acquiring Danny Granger. Indy have already considered trading Granger this offseason (to NJ for Favors + Harris, NJ declined), so he's not untouchable, and them they drafted a sort of Granger clone in Paul George, so he should be even more available. Indy really need a PG, New Orleans should come to them with something like:

Collison
Peja (expiring)
+ picks?

for

Granger
Foster (expiring)

PG - Paul, FA
SG - Thornton, FA
PF - West, Songaila
C - Okafor, Foster

Agreed. Apparently I'm stupid for thinking the Hornets can acquire a good player for Peja's expiring + collison.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
DJ504
Banned User

Post#44 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 5:51 pm

ponder276 wrote:As dumb as the OP clearly is, the Hornets SHOULD look into acquiring Danny Granger. Indy have already considered trading Granger this offseason (to NJ for Favors + Harris, NJ declined), so he's not untouchable, and them they drafted a sort of Granger clone in Paul George, so he should be even more available. Indy really need a PG, New Orleans should come to them with something like:

Collison
Peja (expiring)
+ picks?

for

Granger
Foster (expiring)

PG - Paul, FA
SG - Thornton, FA
PF - West, Songaila
C - Okafor, Foster

somebody actually read what i said he is not untouchable he 27, they got his clone, he from new orleans, if we get him he will probably never leave.but if we trade player CP3 will B I T C H about it and say we cost cutting so we gotta give picks.
jazzfan1971
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,107

Post#45 » by jazzfan1971 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:00 pm

I'll be surprised if tehy make the playoffs.
"Thibs called back and wanted more picks," said Jorge Sedano. "And Pat Riley, literally, I was told, called him a mother-bleeper and hung up the phone."
ThreeYearPlan
Banned User

Post#46 » by ThreeYearPlan » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:02 pm

They'll probably finish last in the division
Lakeshow2417
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#47 » by Lakeshow2417 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:05 pm

Why the hell dont many NOH fans understand that they wont reach the WCF for years and dont hav the pieces to even contend for a 4th seed. am i the only person on this board who feels as if NOH is an average team even with paul? and they cant make any noise in the playoffs
DJ504
Banned User

Post#48 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:06 pm

jazzfan1971 wrote:I'll be surprised if tehy make the playoffs.

no boozer we'll make it you won't, and then the west got weaker wit amarae gone
DJ504
Banned User

Post#49 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:10 pm

Lakeshow2417 wrote:Why the hell dont many NOH fans understand that they wont reach the WCF for years and dont hav the pieces to even contend for a 4th seed. am i the only person on this board who feels as if NOH is an average team even with paul? and they cant make any noise in the playoffs

ravage because they not with paul the only reason anybody think the hornets gone be back is because of those 2 rookies thorton and collison the hornets not average we better than some who made the playoffs with paul and if we get granger say goodbye to a 3-peat.

not sayin we gon win but the lakeshow wont lebron and wade takin dat
DJ504
Banned User

Post#50 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:15 pm

MayoisMemphis wrote:They'll probably finish last in the division

nah dem pooh ass grizles goin last we got cp3 back and the next joe johnson, marcus thorton. just wait and see i aint sayin we great we just way better than the record say and what do u not understand we have thortan who averaged over 20ppg after the break look for 30 on o.j. mayo head.
Fobbie
Sixth Man
And1: 225

Post#51 » by Fobbie » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:28 pm

DJ504 wrote:
Fobbie wrote:I stop reading when you say MT is just as good as Evan because he average over 20ppg after the All-stars break..

you obviously never saw mt5 play dude was around 22ppg after the break as a second rounder and on top of that he was probably the best player in college and nobody cared because he was 6'4 and went to lsu. the boy can score with anybody he just **** on defense cause he smaller then the others.

So let me get this striaght, your saying MT is just as good as Evan because he was averaging 22ppg after the break? Mike James average over 20 for the whole season once, so is he just as good as Evan? When did basketball become all about scoring?

Best college basketball player during his year at LSU? :lol:
DJ504
Banned User

Post#52 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:35 pm

Fobbie wrote:
DJ504 wrote:
Fobbie wrote:I stop reading when you say MT is just as good as Evan because he average over 20ppg after the All-stars break..

you obviously never saw mt5 play dude was around 22ppg after the break as a second rounder and on top of that he was probably the best player in college and nobody cared because he was 6'4 and went to lsu. the boy can score with anybody he just **** on defense cause he smaller then the others.

So let me get this striaght, your saying MT is just as good as Evan because he was averaging 22ppg after the break? Mike James average over 20 for the whole season once, so is he just as good as Evan? When did basketball become all about scoring?

Best college basketball player during his year at LSU? :lol:

just om sayin you never watched him hell i barley did not watch him enough to be a hormer ai got direct tv i dont catch cst but he can play at a level to evans, if he would have started the entire year he would have been around 20ppg like evans. basically what youre sayin he a scrub but evans so great cause he get all the media and ESPN shows him instead of thorton who gets overlooked when he was clearly a top 5 rookie last year
RunSunRun
Veteran
And1: 722

Post#53 » by RunSunRun » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:42 pm

The last thing I remember about the Hornets in the playoffs :

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290427003

Mind you, this game was in New Orleans as well.
DJ504
Banned User

Post#54 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:46 pm

RunSunRun wrote:The last thing I remember about the Hornets in the playoffs :

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290427003

Mind you, this game was in New Orleans as well.

OMG how many times do i have to say our roster was S H I T T Y we had rasual butler staring and a bunch of scrubs all om sayin is thorton and collison gone make us a better team and did anybody expect the thunder to do what they did around this time last year they was average now they elite
azuresou1
Head Coach
And1: 1,072

Post#55 » by azuresou1 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:49 pm

Tons of people expected the Thunder to be great. They have this guy called Kevin Durant who's pretty good.

Hornets are going nowhere fast.
durka
Starter
And1: 1,031

Post#56 » by durka » Tue Jul 6, 2010 6:57 pm

I stopped reading when the OP reffered to all of the players as their initials (a couple even had their numbers in there). Think of some original nicknames goddammit.
DJ504
Banned User

Post#57 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 7:03 pm

azuresou1 wrote:Tons of people expected the Thunder to be great. They have this guy called Kevin Durant who's pretty good.

Hornets are going nowhere fast.

we got a guy named chris paul i'm sure you heard of him but seriously everybody thought the thunder was goin straight to the lottery and chris pauls last healthy season we had 49 wins one short of 50, now i'm not saying were championship contenders yet but we will be way better

now take a look at the nba's second best rookie who gets overlooked and nobody but charles barkly wanted him as a candate for ROY which he should have got more votes for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxCKxgkEwHU&feature=fvst
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,210

Post#58 » by BarneyGumble » Tue Jul 6, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow its impossible to argue DJ504's sound logic of "No boozer poo dank SHITE we gunna make playofffs u dont".

:lol: glad to see people who can't get a job aren't too prideful to keep posting their pearls of wisdom on here....
DJ504
Banned User

Post#59 » by DJ504 » Tue Jul 6, 2010 7:37 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:Wow its impossible to argue DJ504's sound logic of "No boozer poo dank **** we gunna make playofffs u dont".

:lol: glad to see people who can't get a job aren't too prideful to keep posting their pearls of wisdom on here....

n!gga om 15 its rainin and i aint got shyt to do go get a job and get off your knees blowin d-will cp3 is better get over it and how good would he be without jerry sloans system that stocton played in.

you lost boozer we still got west for 1 mo year and please tell me dat white boy aint gon stick thorton and who gon stop d-west
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,210

Post#60 » by BarneyGumble » Tue Jul 6, 2010 7:39 pm

DJ504 wrote:n!gga om 15 its rainin and i aint got shyt to do go get a job and get off your knees blowin d-will cp3 is better get over it and how good would he be without jerry sloans system that stocton played in.

you lost boozer we still got west for 1 mo year and please tell me dat white boy aint gon stick thorton and who gon stop d-west

Yo holmes stop whicha slammin yo diggity DWill done made CP3 his BIATCH yo know what I be sayin ya dig yo homie feel me DWill done take a **** all over yo boy CP-blow-me-3 ya know mofo die slow mah 44 make sure yo kids wont grow!

Return to The General Board