LBJ Girlfriend: Me and the kids will stay in Ohio.

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

the edge
Pro Prospect
And1: 109

Re: LBJ Girlfriend: Me and the kids will stay in Ohio. 

Post#61 » by the edge » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:36 pm

Maybe she don't want to learn spanish, or save boat people.
Meeks
Bench Warmer
And1: 58

Post#62 » by Meeks » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:36 pm

phx#7 wrote:
azuresou1 wrote:
I don't think it's that hard. I'd say someone like Shaq or LeBron is wayyyyyy more likely to cheat than someone like Duncan or Yao.

Where'd you rank Tiger Woods this time last year. If there were a way to prove it I'd bet money on multiple guys on your faithful list having cheated on their wives/girlfriends at some point.

I'm willing to bet that every NBA player has cheated on his wife/girlfriend at least once except for Adam Morrison and Sam Cassell.
Props to TZ
shaqfan1
General Manager
And1: 4

Post#63 » by shaqfan1 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:36 pm

realist1981 wrote:lol kg being faithful keep believing that bruh lol also tim duncan all around good dude but well you dont live in texas.

What is that supposed to mean?
DuckIII wrote:All 3 of them joining forces in Miami is the NBA's worst nightmare (shared by TNT, ABC, and ESPN)...it is a simple, irrefutable fact, that Wade/LeBron/Bosh in Miami is pretty much the worst possible result from a business perspective.
darth_federer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 922

Post#64 » by darth_federer » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:37 pm

azuresou1 wrote:
ball_dont_lie wrote:
phx#7 wrote:Not sure why people assume her being in Miami would have any effect on his faithfulness. She obviously knows the score and is just going to do what makes her happy.

I agree with this. Her being there or not being there will not change whether or not Lebron will get with other women. And seriously in today's day and time, it's pretty hard to imagine that these super popular athletes can be faithful to their wives or the mom of their children.

Nah, I think it's pretty easy to surmise who's faithful and who isn't.

Faithful:
Duncan
Fisher
Ray Allen
Durant
Garnett (hate him, but he seems pretty faithful)
Yao

Unfaithful:
LeBron
Wade
Most scrubs

Profanity wrote:This is why I question a Canadian team in our league. it's a govt conspiracy trina to sell all our milk to Russia. They let the raptors participate to not let canadians demand crossing taxes. it will backfire one day.
pass first
Head Coach
And1: 763

Post#65 » by pass first » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:38 pm

shaqfan1 wrote:
azuresou1 wrote:Nah, I think it's pretty easy to surmise who's faithful and who isn't.

Faithful:
Duncan
Fisher
Ray Allen
Durant
Yao

Unfaithful:
LeBron
Wade
Most scrubs

Seriously?

By the way, you forgot Chris Bosh. He plays for the Heat as well.

No, he's there. LeBron, Wade, Most scrubs. See?
azuresou1
Head Coach
And1: 1,072

Post#66 » by azuresou1 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:38 pm

phx#7 wrote:
azuresou1 wrote:
I don't think it's that hard. I'd say someone like Shaq or LeBron is wayyyyyy more likely to cheat than someone like Duncan or Yao.

Where'd you rank Tiger Woods this time last year. If there were a way to prove it I'd bet money on multiple guys on your faithful list having cheated on their wives/girlfriends at some point.

It's possible, but I'd be willing to put money on it. BTW, I could have told you that Tiger cheated, albeit not to THAT degree - dude was too fake and too phony clean.
phx#7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,316

Post#67 » by phx#7 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:39 pm

realist1981 wrote:lol kg being faithful keep believing that bruh lol also tim duncan all around good dude but well you dont live in texas.

Yeah I never heard any stories about KG or TD but I've heard plenty about other "good guy" NBA players and professional athletes.
realist1981
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#68 » by realist1981 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:41 pm

shaqfan1 wrote:

What is that supposed to mean?

it means if youre a good guy the media will protect you especially here in texas.duncan is not so innocent doesnt take away the fact he is still overall a good dude.he likes to play just like the rest of the nba.
Meeks
Bench Warmer
And1: 58

Post#69 » by Meeks » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:51 pm

azuresou1 wrote:
phx#7 wrote:
azuresou1 wrote:

It's possible, but I'd be willing to put money on it. BTW, I could have told you that Tiger cheated, albeit not to THAT degree - dude was too fake and too phony clean.

lol just stop bro, seriously...admit that you were wrong in thinking that it is "easy to surmise" who's faithful and who's not. You will be forgiven, eventually. :wink:
Props to TZ
ORLMagicGirl15
RealGM
And1: 3,699

Post#70 » by ORLMagicGirl15 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:52 pm

tidho wrote:To me, LeBron always seemed like very much a family man. That's one of the primary reasons why, before Miami was in the picture, I thought he'd pass on NY to stay in Cleveland. He's never really been a club scene kind of guy, preffering to spend evenings home with his family when he could.

I'd be shocked if the family didn't move to Miami during the season. At least for long stretched of it. If she really does stay up north with the kids it will be interesting how long it is until he gets himself in trouble.

She's reached common law wife status...maybe she's just looking for the payday.

No such thing as "common law marriage" in Florida. You're either married or you're not.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.-John 3:16

Go Magic, Go Dwight, Go Vuc, Go Paolo, Go Keegan :)
azuresou1
Head Coach

Post#71 » by azuresou1 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:01 pm

Meeks wrote:
azuresou1 wrote:It's possible, but I'd be willing to put money on it. BTW, I could have told you that Tiger cheated, albeit not to THAT degree - dude was too fake and too phony clean.

lol just stop bro, seriously...admit that you were wrong in thinking that it is "easy to surmise" who's faithful and who's not. You will be forgiven, eventually. :wink:

I really don't think it's hard to tell who's faithful and who isn't. I guess I was off on KG, but in general it really isn't hard at all.
princeofpalace
RealGM
And1: 1,636

Post#72 » by princeofpalace » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:04 pm

azuresou1 wrote:
ball_dont_lie wrote:
phx#7 wrote:Not sure why people assume her being in Miami would have any effect on his faithfulness. She obviously knows the score and is just going to do what makes her happy.

I agree with this. Her being there or not being there will not change whether or not Lebron will get with other women. And seriously in today's day and time, it's pretty hard to imagine that these super popular athletes can be faithful to their wives or the mom of their children.

Faithful:
Duncan
Fisher
Ray Allen
Durant
Yao

Unfaithful:
LeBron
Wade
Most scrubs

Around finals time pictures surfaced of Garnett and his blonde mistress
MartyCONLONNN
Analyst
And1: 2,315

Post#73 » by MartyCONLONNN » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:12 pm

I may be wrong but it seems the quotes that the OP put up are out of context and don't even finish her train of thought... in this video she actually finishes that sentence with the fact that she was eventually sold on the idea b/c the weather etc. and that she actually has been down looking for places.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid75719329001?bclid=4932756001&bctid=441710572001

I don't really care about this this stuff but lol at media outlets and people trying to fabricate the miami drama already, it's going to be like a big race to see which source can sense the first sign of tension.
hebrewhammer
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#74 » by hebrewhammer » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:22 pm

Captain_Obvious wrote:It gets clear that LeBron's move to Miami was primarily motivated for basketball reasons and because of the Wade/Bosh friendship. Nothing wrong with that, just funny to see family members contradicting LeBron's claim about "doing the best for his family." Did he even consult his family after reading this?

Huh? What's best for Lebron is what's best for his family. You think 4 year old kids or a baby mamma should decide where Lebron plays?

Julius Caesar called off his Iberian campaign because his girlfriend wanted him around the villa more. Ghenghis Khan aborted his invasion of Italy because he had to attend his kid's little league championship ballgame. FACT

Bottom line, the girlfriend will move where and when Lebron says. That she's going to spend time in Ohio basically means Lebron has told her he needs significant "me time" with white and latin Hoes down in MIA
Speedlot
Lead Assistant
And1: 697

Post#75 » by Speedlot » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:44 pm

hebrewhammer wrote:
Captain_Obvious wrote:It gets clear that LeBron's move to Miami was primarily motivated for basketball reasons and because of the Wade/Bosh friendship. Nothing wrong with that, just funny to see family members contradicting LeBron's claim about "doing the best for his family." Did he even consult his family after reading this?

Huh? What's best for Lebron is what's best for his family. You think 4 year old kids or a baby mamma should decide where Lebron plays?

Julius Caesar called off his Iberian campaign because his girlfriend wanted him around the villa more. Ghenghis Khan aborted his invasion of Italy because he had to attend his kid's little league championship ballgame. FACT

Bottom line, the girlfriend will move where and when Lebron says. That she's going to spend time in Ohio basically means Lebron has told her he needs significant "me time" with white and latin Hoes down in MIA

Lebron is so awesome that world leaders are affected by their family, but Lebron isn't.
BubbaTee
Head Coach
And1: 546

Post#76 » by BubbaTee » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:47 pm

phx#7 wrote:
azuresou1 wrote:

Faithful:
Duncan
Fisher
Ray Allen
Durant
Yao

Unfaithful:
LeBron
Wade
Most scrubs

You cannot possibly judge someone's relationship with wives/girlfriends based on their public persona if that's what you're referring to when you say faithful.

^This. WTF is this pyschic stuff, or being able to somehow divine a person's true self based on their carefully crafted public persona.

I still remember Kobe being asked if he slept with a girl in Colorado, and his answer was "C'mon, you guys know me better than that." Turns out we didn't know him at all.

Seriously, who thought Jayson Williams was capable of killing someone? LMAO @ thinking you know a person because you watch them on TV throwing a ball through a hoop while running around in short pants.
azuresou1
Head Coach

Post#77 » by azuresou1 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:58 pm

It's really not that hard to tell, based off their interviews and other appearances. Jayson Williams was always kind of stupid, and while I was expecting a DUI instead of a drunken manslaughter, I wasn't really surprised. Kobe was kind of cocky, thought he could get away with anything because he was rich and famous, I wasn't really surprised that he got caught cheating (although again I would be surprised if he actually raped someone). Ben Roethlisberger was a douchebag, not surprised he got accused of rape multiple times.

Seriously, do you have the EQ of a brick? It's not hard to figure out what someone is likely to do based on how they carry themselves. Was anyone REALLY surprised when JR Smith got into trouble? Or that Eddy Curry is having his wages garnished? Or if Michael Beasley gets busted with a quarter pound of pot while going through an airport?
Michealjames
Banned User

Post#78 » by Michealjames » Mon Aug 9, 2010 8:06 pm

LMAO AT THE GUY WHO SAID WHO IS FAITHFUL.

KG got caught cheating with a blond cheerleader while he was in Minny.

Fisher was sleeping with Jilian Barbre.

SOME OF THESE REALGM POSTERS ARE HILARIOUS.
http://www.mediatakeout.com/24110/exclu ... eader.html

REALGM IS CRAZY
Michealjames
Banned User

Post#79 » by Michealjames » Mon Aug 9, 2010 8:07 pm

azuresou1 wrote:It's really not that hard to tell, based off their interviews and other appearances. Jayson Williams was always kind of stupid, and while I was expecting a DUI instead of a drunken manslaughter, I wasn't really surprised. Kobe was kind of cocky, thought he could get away with anything because he was rich and famous, I wasn't really surprised that he got caught cheating (although again I would be surprised if he actually raped someone). Ben Roethlisberger was a douchebag, not surprised he got accused of rape multiple times.

Seriously, do you have the EQ of a brick? It's not hard to figure out what someone is likely to do based on how they carry themselves. Was anyone REALLY surprised when JR Smith got into trouble? Or that Eddy Curry is having his wages garnished? Or if Michael Beasley gets busted with a quarter pound of pot while going through an airport?

http://www.mediatakeout.com/24110/exclu ... eader.html

you whole foolish post is killed.
BubbaTee
Head Coach
And1: 546

Post#80 » by BubbaTee » Mon Aug 9, 2010 8:19 pm

azuresou1 wrote:It's really not that hard to tell, based off their interviews and other appearances. Jayson Williams was always kind of stupid, and while I was expecting a DUI instead of a drunken manslaughter, I wasn't really surprised. Kobe was kind of cocky, thought he could get away with anything because he was rich and famous, I wasn't really surprised that he got caught cheating (although again I would be surprised if he actually raped someone). Ben Roethlisberger was a douchebag, not surprised he got accused of rape multiple times.

Some psychic you are, telling me things that have already happened. You want anyone to believe your psychic skills, tell me the next NBAer to get arrested, not the last one.

Or show me a post where you said one of these guys would get into trouble before it actually happened. Anyone can go "I totally knew this would happen! Even though I never mentioned it to anyone, I totally knew!"

Watch this:
I KNEW that in 2010 the US would have one of its worst oil spills ever. I KNEW that Haiti would have a giant earthquake. I KNEW that Ron Artest would come up big in game 7 and then thank his psychiatrist. I KNEW Kahn would draft 42 small forwards. I KNEW Lebron and Wade and Bosh would all go to Miami to play with Mario Chalmers. I KNEW Shaq would be a Celtic. I KNEW Pau Gasol would murder 25 people in a Spanish cathedral.* I just never told anyone. But I KNEW! And frankly, you'd have to be pretty dense to have not known all these things as well.

*because Pau is a killer just like KG is faithful

Also, what is EQ, and how much EQ does a brick have?

Return to The General Board