Worse Technical so far

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

borisadmin
Junior
And1: 3

Re: Worse Technical so far 

Post#61 » by borisadmin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:15 am

Bat wrote:I hope the NBA is reviewing these and canceling the fines when they see how poorly they've been called. Ronnie Price all had a terrible Flagrant Foul called against him the other night when he went for the ball against James Jones. I imagine the players union looks at every tech/flagrant and appeals them if they are disputable.

That's got nothing to do with the new technical rules, but in any case he only went for the ball like someone who believed that the player holding the ball didn't exist and he could just magically go through them. It was an obvious "you're not getting a layup" foul. Which is cool by me, it's the Utah way, but no point complaining about it.
kapono24UCLA
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#62 » by kapono24UCLA » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:28 am

Nate might of said something under his breath that the ref heard? Or we just assume?
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,494

Post#63 » by GoSixersBro » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:56 pm

LALegend wrote:
PatronJames wrote:Melo got one early in the fourth quarter tonight versus the Lakers after being whistled for a foul. I think he just made a facial expression and walked away with his mouth open.

This new rule is so gay. If I didn't love basketball so much, this would probably make me not want to watch any NBA games anymore. Can you guys imagine if Sheed didn't retire? ****, he'd probably be at the technical limit by now and facing a suspension.

No. He actually sort of deserved it (by the new rules at least). He yelled something and threw his hands into the air as he walked towards the ref.

And LOL at using "gay." U 12?

Bitter first loss, huh?
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
MelbourneMagic
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#64 » by MelbourneMagic » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:27 pm

[quote="Endorush"]you went from there to there and brought the crowdown

I don't even know what the hell that means? What did he do?

Return to The General Board