Today game confirmed Dwight Howard def not MVP

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

ImOnFire15
Sophomore
And1: 0

Today game confirmed Dwight Howard def not MVP 

Post#1 » by ImOnFire15 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:24 am

Orlando Magic only lost by ONE by ONE to BEST TEAM IN EASTERN CONFERENCE Chicago Bulls without DWIGHT HOWARD! No DWIGHT HOWARD and only lost by one.

Orlando only lost by four when Dwight Howard didn't play, I think it was against Suns, I can't remember the score was 89-85.

People say this team sucks and if Dwight Howard wasn't there they would be lottery team and all that crap.

BS! This team is still playoff team without Dwight Howard and it showed today. SORRY DWIGHT but even Kobe is more deserving than you!

ROSE 1
LBJ 2
KOBE 3
D12 4
King Of The 4th
Head Coach
And1: 7,341

Re: Today game confirmed Dwight Howard def not MVP 

Post#2 » by King Of The 4th » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 am

Any team no matter how bad can have great games. It's all about consistency and if you think that the Magic could consistently play this way without Howard, then you don't grasp how important he is.
MetalFingaz wrote:Clearly he was trying to go off the backboard to the ghost of Rik Smits, but he forget Rik was still alive and that ghosts can't dunk.

KDBG wrote:I want to kill Jamal Crawford. Murder his 80 year old a$$. But he is probably a cool guy in real life.
ImOnFire15
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#3 » by ImOnFire15 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:32 am

Rondo To KG wrote:Any team no matter how bad can have great games. It's all about consistency and if you think that the Magic could consistently play this way without Howard, then you don't grasp how important he is.

Two games magic havent played they play great. Howard not that important to magic.
Howling Mad
General Manager
And1: 580

Post#4 » by Howling Mad » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 am

D-31 for MVP.

Return to The General Board