Who will be first time AllStars next season?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

LApwnd
Banned User
And1: 1,146

Re: Who will be first time AllStars next season? 

Post#81 » by LApwnd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:49 pm

beerbrewer wrote:
LApwnd wrote:
beerbrewer wrote:DeMarcus Cousins is ALREADY better than Bynum. Just sayin.

based on what?

Bynum
11/9/2blk on 57% shooting (2.6pf/g)

Cousins
14/8/.8blk 43% shooting (4.1pf/g)

Cousin could be better but he is NOT ALREDY better. 43% shooting for a C is pathetic.

Based on the fact that if it weren't for suspension DMC would have played a full season. Has Bynum ever given more than 60 games in one?

excuses, #'s right there, refute the #'s not the games played......Bynum played in enough playoff games to make up for his missed games during the season. As stated 43% for a C is pathetic, that type of % is reserved for Guards who take a bunch of jumpshots, thats probably what Cousin alot does anyways and .8 blks :lol: , Kwame esque...and fyi Bynum played 65 gmes 09-10 and had even better thens than and lets not factor in he played on 1 leg for whole playoff.
beerbrewer
Junior
And1: 65

Post#82 » by beerbrewer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm

What were their #'s head to head?
Never argue with stupid people! They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!! - Twain
beerbrewer
Junior

Post#83 » by beerbrewer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 pm

beerbrewer wrote:What were their #'s head to head?

What, no fast response? I thought you would have been all over that? Oh, wait, your precious #'s don't back it up to answer this question. Well, I will post you their head to head #'s. FYI, Cuzz dominated his brokenknee ass.

Bynum - 12pts, 4 rebs, 3 assists, 1 turnover, 1 steal, 4/8 shooting in 28 mins.

Cousins - 27 pts, 10 rebs, 2 assists, 1 turnover, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 11/19 shooting. 32 mins.

#'s don't lie, right bro?
Never argue with stupid people! They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!! - Twain
Ruhiel
Lead Assistant
And1: 45

Post#84 » by Ruhiel » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 pm

beerbrewer wrote:

What, no fast response? I thought you would have been all over that? Oh, wait, your precious #'s don't back it up to answer this question. Well, I will post you their head to head #'s. FYI, Cuzz dominated his brokenknee ass.

Cousins - 27 pts, 10 rebs, 2 assists, 1 turnover, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 11/19 shooting. 32 mins.

was that the game Dalembert was giving it to Gasol? in the post?

smh. What if the 76ers had held off on Brand, just gotten another centerand developed Daembert at PF ?

$$$$
beerbrewer
Junior

Post#85 » by beerbrewer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Ruhiel wrote:
beerbrewer wrote:

was that the game Dalembert was giving it to Gasol? in the post?

smh. What if the 76ers had held off on Brand, just gotten another centerand developed Daembert at PF ?

$$$$

Dalembert had a good game too IIRC. The Kings frontline was dominating the Lakers frontline all game. As of 1/1/2011 Cuz put up some truly monster performances. Once he figured out how to (somewhat) stay out of foul trouble dude was putting it down. I think he also dropped 30 on Dwight going head to head.
gswhoops
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,750

Post#86 » by gswhoops » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Ellis has been on the all-snub team two years running...it's about time he got his due.
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#87 » by LApwnd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm

1 gm is big enough sample size to determine whos better? :lol: WOW, so I guess the rest of the game dont apply than, good to know. So by this Logic, he is ALSO BETTER than D.Howard :D
Fella504
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#88 » by Fella504 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:35 pm

NeNe
beerbrewer
Junior

Post#89 » by beerbrewer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

LApwnd wrote:1 gm is big enough sample size to determine whos better? :lol: WOW, so I guess the rest of the game dont apply than, good to know. So by this Logic, he is ALSO BETTER than D.Howard :D

I don't think it would be out of the realm of possibility to state that Cousins will be better offensively than Dwight, skill wise. He probably won't ever approach Howards defensive prowess but Cousins is a better shooter than Dwight and a better passer, has better court vision and passes out of the double better. Dwight is more explosive around the rim. And yeah, Cousins is better than Bynum. Truth hurts eh guy?
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#90 » by LApwnd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:52 pm

^^^no truth doesn't hurt, only pre-mature kids can use a 1 gm sample as the end-all be-all to determine whos better. When the REST of reason clearly does not show that.
beerbrewer
Junior

Post#91 » by beerbrewer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 pm

LApwnd wrote:^^^no truth doesn't hurt, only pre-mature kids can use a 1 gm sample as the end-all be-all to determine whos better. When the REST of reason clearly does not show that.

How so? Cousins kicked his butt head to head, Bynum is a 5 YEAR VET, and Cousins ROOKIE STATS were comparable to Bynum. At this point, the only way Bynum improves his #'s is for Kobe to retire and Pau to be shipped off. Cousins will obviously only IMPROVE from his rookie season, so yes, Cousins is better than Bynum. Not to mention the second half of the season where Cousins had a number of 20-10 games, well, how often has Bynum done that in his career? And at 19 years old too?
e92kevin
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#92 » by e92kevin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Andrew Bynum
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#93 » by LApwnd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 pm

beerbrewer wrote:
LApwnd wrote:^^^no truth doesn't hurt, only pre-mature kids can use a 1 gm sample as the end-all be-all to determine whos better. When the REST of reason clearly does not show that.

How so? Cousins kicked his butt head to head, Bynum is a 5 YEAR VET, and Cousins ROOKIE STATS were comparable to Bynum. At this point, the only way Bynum improves his #'s is for Kobe to retire and Pau to be shipped off. Cousins will obviously only IMPROVE from his rookie season, so yes, Cousins is better than Bynum. Not to mention the second half of the season where Cousins had a number of 20-10 games, well, how often has Bynum done that in his career? And at 19 years old too?

we're talking bout LAST season which is thecloses to right now....we're not talking bout the FUTURE, understand what you're arguging to begin with....#'s dont show Cousin is better NOW. Bynum doesn't get alot of chances to drop 20/10 because of the pts part, he scored 4 pts less on 7 less shots then Cousin, so NO Cousin is NOT better NOW, he probably will be in the future since he gets to do whatever he wants on a bad team and you brag bout Cousin numerous 20/10 but yet avg. less rebs then Bynum, that make sence to you?
beerbrewer
Junior

Post#94 » by beerbrewer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Whatever. It took Bynum 4 years to get to 15-8. Cousins 1. Cousins is better.
mcfly1204
General Manager
And1: 1,840

Post#95 » by mcfly1204 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm

beerbrewer wrote:Whatever. It took Bynum 4 years to get to 15-8 while playing for a perennial contender. Cousins 1, all while playing for a garbage team whose first option was also having a down year.
Well at least we're not Detroit!
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#96 » by LApwnd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:11 pm

beerbrewer wrote:Whatever. It took Bynum 4 years to get to 15-8. Cousins 1. Cousins is better.

so with that I guess Tyreke Evans is also better or going to be better then Kobe too, since he did 20/5/5 in his 1st year and it took Kobe 5yrs to do it and going along this line of thought, I guess Evans going to be better then Dwade too :D
beerbrewer
Junior

Post#97 » by beerbrewer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 pm

LApwnd wrote:
beerbrewer wrote:Whatever. It took Bynum 4 years to get to 15-8. Cousins 1. Cousins is better.

so with that I guess Tyreke Evans is also better or going to be better then Kobe too, since he did 20/5/5 in his 1st year and it took Kobe 5yrs to do it and going along this line of thought, I guess Evans going to be better then Dwade too :D

If you were starting a team right now, who you got? Cuz or Bynum? Thought so.
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#98 » by LApwnd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 pm

^^^thats somehow a measuring stick to determine next years All-star, this whole argument is who's better right NOW.....based on stats it is not a CLEAR answer, Bynum has health issues, Cuz has a bad attitude. You use 1 gm to lable a player better, I'll tend to agree Cousin will probaly be better in the future maybe even NEXT season but your statement is NOW, nothing you present thus far proves that, well I mean 1 gm stat line for you :lol:
PRESTIGE
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,142
Location: The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

Post#99 » by PRESTIGE » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Rudy Gay
Marc Gasol
John Wall
LaMarcus Aldridge
Monta Ellis
moximus
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#100 » by moximus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm

DeMar DeRozan
Gerald Henderson
Gordon Hayward :)

Return to The General Board