First lockout victim?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

sfernald
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,260

Re: First lockout victim? 

Post#21 » by sfernald » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Sc0pe92 wrote:I hope he didnt Knock her up :lol:

If he did, he's lucky. That's baby is his lockout insurance policy.
_Game7_
Veteran
And1: 1,415

Post#22 » by _Game7_ » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:28 pm

peja_the_legend wrote:How do we know he even got to "hit it"

Not sure if serious?
Exodus wrote:I think Kyrie Irving in the best player on the team to be honest
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,536

Post#23 » by Dr Positivity » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 pm

peja_the_legend wrote:How do we know he even got to "hit it" since it was all a setup,Humpries turned out to be as much of an attention whore as her.

Kim Kardashian is enough of a slut to make a sex tape, there's no way she would hold back on Humpy boy

I mean even the Bachelor contestants have sex on the show, set up and all
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,010

Post#24 » by HMFFL » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:33 pm

From what I read Kim kept things from Kris. She never told him about her first marriage when she was younger and never opened up about her Dad. If it was her goal to marry an NBA player, I think she needed to first do her research, because Kris has made $16.9 million in his career, and that's before his agent%/taxes. It's not like he's established like her sisters husband Lamar Odom.

Kim's net worth has been reported to be around $40 million. That's a big difference compared to Kris who most likely will sign his biggest NBA contract once the lockout ends.

Kim seemed to not understand the NBA lockout and was always wondering why he was sitting around. She criticized his living arrangements in NJ and after getting married they seemed to share a hotel there.

The marriage was a disaster from the start. She's now been married 2 times.
LApwnd
Banned User
And1: 1,146

Post#25 » by LApwnd » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:36 pm

HMFFL wrote:From what I read Kim kept things from Kris. She never told him about her first marriage when she was younger and never opened up about her Dad. If it was her goal to marry an NBA player, I think she needed to first do her research, because Kris has made $16.9 million in his career, and that's before his agent%/taxes. It's not like he's established like her sisters husband Lamar Odom.

Kim's net worth has been reported to be around $40 million. That's a big difference compared to Kris who most likely will sign his biggest NBA contract once the lockout ends.

Kim seemed to not understand the NBA lockout and was always wondering why he was sitting around. She criticized his living arrangements in NJ and after getting married they seemed to share a hotel there.

its not like there's much to hide, all Kris had to do was google her name and he would've found out everything he needed to know bout her past :lol:
LaLa
Banned User
And1: 202

Post#26 » by LaLa » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 pm

LApwnd wrote:
HMFFL wrote:From what I read Kim kept things from Kris. She never told him about her first marriage when she was younger and never opened up about her Dad. If it was her goal to marry an NBA player, I think she needed to first do her research, because Kris has made $16.9 million in his career, and that's before his agent%/taxes. It's not like he's established like her sisters husband Lamar Odom.

its not like there's much to hide, all Kris had to do was google her name and he would've found out everything he needed to know bout her past :lol:

Learning about your wife on Google. :lol: :lol: :lol:
colts18
Head Coach
And1: 3,237

Post#27 » by colts18 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Good move for Kris. I always said that he looked better than her (no homo). He can do a lot better than Kim K. He is going to wipe the floor of all the hipster brooklyn chicks. Girls are going to throw themselves at him.
panthermark
RealGM
And1: 3,519

Post#28 » by panthermark » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:55 pm

BH8 wrote:
panthermark wrote:That is funny....
I'm sure he hit every position and every "hole".....and is about to be up out of that piece...

Courtney was the better catch anyway.....

Why would you even want to touch that disgusting, diseased, used and abused trash? What's the attraction there other than her being on TV? Can;t understand anybody who goes with in 100 feet of her.

If I were MARRIED to her...um...yeah....

I'm not a fan of Kim K...but if I were married to her in a sham of a wedding.....ummm....yeah....

Everything nasty thing that you ever wanted to say and do.....consider it done....
Jealousy is a sickness.......get well soon....
Milkdud
RealGM
And1: 137

Post#29 » by Milkdud » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:58 pm

She got $18mil for a TV wedding, thats all this was about.
phd1969
Starter
And1: 25

Post#30 » by phd1969 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Fake marriage.
aurareturn1
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#31 » by aurareturn1 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm

BH8 wrote:
zORi wrote:Damn, who ran over your puppy?

She's pretty, man. All of you can say she's trash/or whatever, but if she was sitting naked in your bed, you know you'd take a shot at her.

She's anything but pretty and fat/cellulite is simply not my taste. Neither is all that plastic surgery. She's disgusting and that's even before mentioning the mileage on that girl.

:lol: :lol:

Please. Kim Kardashian is hot as well. Have you seen her ass?
Steve Brule
Veteran
And1: 124

Post#32 » by Steve Brule » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 pm

Milkdud wrote:She got $18mil for a TV wedding, thats all this was about.

If you gave me $18MM for a fake wedding, I'll marry a dude. I don't understand the hate for Kim K. Chick got famous and she's doing everything she can to capitalize on that fame. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Stunnaboy2K11
Banned User
And1: 33

Post#33 » by Stunnaboy2K11 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Lord knows the things I would do to her man, damn.

There is no downside for Kris. She makes more than him so no alimony. He's now gonna get more media coverage than a NBA role player ever could get. Plus he certainly tapped that ass.

Props to Hump.
Spicy P
RealGM
And1: 5,870

Post#34 » by Spicy P » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:17 pm

aurareturn1 wrote:
BH8 wrote:
zORi wrote:Damn, who ran over your puppy?

She's pretty, man. All of you can say she's trash/or whatever, but if she was sitting naked in your bed, you know you'd take a shot at her.

She's anything but pretty and fat/cellulite is simply not my taste. Neither is all that plastic surgery. She's disgusting and that's even before mentioning the mileage on that girl.

:lol: :lol:

Please. Kim Kardashian is hot as well. Have you seen her ass?

Yes, we've all seen her fake over-sized butt implants.
Star-Lord
Starter
And1: 1,325

Post#35 » by Star-Lord » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Dr Mufasa wrote:
Kim Kardashian is enough of a slut to make a sex tape, there's no way she would hold back on Humpy boy

LOL at the notion that having a sex tape in this day and age automatically makes someone a slut.
Teen Girl Squad
Head Coach
And1: 2,992

Post#36 » by Teen Girl Squad » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 pm

CCIIIs Hair wrote:
Dr Mufasa wrote:

LOL at the notion that having a sex tape in this day and age automatically makes someone a slut.

It is when that was her sole platform into building a media empire. That tape was too well produced to be a plain jane sex tape anyways (ala the Hilton one).
panthermark
RealGM
And1: 3,519

Post#37 » by panthermark » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Stunnaboy2K11 wrote:Lord knows the things I would do to her man, damn.

There is no downside for Kris. She makes more than him so no alimony. He's now gonna get more media coverage than a NBA role player ever could get. Plus he certainly tapped that ass.

Props to Hump.

^Exactly...

What is the downside? He basically had his way with Kik K for 72 days.....

I don't find Paris Hilton attractive....at all. But if I found myself in a sham marriage with her and we both knew it would not last for more than a few months.....you can bet that I'm going to try to get away with EVERYTHING.

I would not care about the fame....just the fun of nailing one of those annoying "famous for being famous" celebs for a few months and getting of scott free would be awesome.

"Yeah....she is a rich celeb and all.....but that just made it all the sweeter when I had her face down/ass up....while I was rocking a cowboy hat and mirrored sunglasses...."
Jealousy is a sickness.......get well soon....
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#38 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Date a Kardashian, win a championship -- see Lamar Odom and Reggie Bush. Kris Humphries next? :lol:

I'm with everyone else who agrees that she isn't that attractive. Fight the power.
magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Post#39 » by magicman123 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 pm

shes not that hot, hes probably better off without all that baggage
UTJazzFan_Echo1
Lead Assistant
And1: 279

Post#40 » by UTJazzFan_Echo1 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Honestly, I'm surprised they lasted this long.
Jerry Sloan >>>>>>>> Everything else.

Return to The General Board