Realistic market for Golden State's Backcourt duo?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,186

Realistic market for Golden State's Backcourt duo? 

Post#1 » by Mr Swagtastic » Tue Dec 6, 2011 11:31 pm

Just curious what a fair market value is for either one if they had to move one?

There was a topic on the Raptors board of a bad trade from Slam Magazine that netted Toronto Ellis for Bargnani and Bayless which is putrid IMHO for Golden State as Bargs and Lee would get hammered at the 4/5 plus having Biedrins/Bargs/Lee all making $35 million a season is toxic.

I think the best way to rebuild if Golden State isn't using their amnesty rule on Biedrins is to package Ellis + Biedrins for some sort of quality rebuilding package. What parts I don't know I think there would be offers out there. What I would want if I was them is some sort of good pick in the lotto this year or next along with some instant salary relief to go after Nene this year and a decent prospect. The Warriors have Klay Thompson and Curry already who look like a better fit and from what I gather are happy with D. Wright at the SF for the time being.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this on if it is could a mod merge/move this do the correct one?

BTW this is the link to the Slam Article http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/20 ... it-for-us/
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry

Return to The General Board