How good will Ben Simmons be in the NBA?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,885

Re: How good will Ben Simmons be in the NBA? 

Post#21 » by MotownMadness » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Marcus wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:
Marcus wrote:
by the time the draft come around I got Jaylen Brown going first.

:nod:

kid is gonna be a stud for a whole season in college and then very very good sooner rather than later in the pros.

What do you think about Stanley Johnson?
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#22 » by Marcus » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:45 pm

MotownMadness wrote:
Marcus wrote:
MotownMadness wrote: :nod:

kid is gonna be a stud for a whole season in college and then very very good sooner rather than later in the pros.

I like Stan too. think he's gonna be a good pro as well one of those "gotta have that type of guy to win a title" player. Team guy that won't be your star but he'll give you tough defense on the best player on the other team he's gonna hit the glass, floor, and opposition. Gives you some scoring and versatility on offense and should be around the league for while. Already has the NBA body and could give any team in the L hustle minutes right now i think. We'll see if he gets a feature role at Zona or just play within Sean Miller's system and be effective however he can ala AG last year.

should be at least a lotto pick this year. Dont think this upcoming draft has much star power or potential star power past Towns and Mudiay but it has a bevy of should be good solid NBA guys and long term role players.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,885

Post#23 » by MotownMadness » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Marcus wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:
Marcus wrote:

I like Stan too. think he's gonna be a good pro as well one of those "gotta have that type of guy to win a title" player. Team guy that won't be your star but he'll give you tough defense on the best player on the other team he's gonna hit the glass, floor, and opposition. Gives you some scoring and versatility on offense and should be around the league for while. Already has the NBA body and could give any team in the L hustle minutes right now i think. We'll see if he gets a feature role at Zona or just play within Sean Miller's system and be effective however he can ala AG last year.

should be at least a lotto pick this year. Dont think this upcoming draft has much star power or potential star power past Towns and Mudiay but it has a bevy of should be good solid NBA guys and long term role players.

Thanks for the info, Ive been trying to do some research on the new class lately.

Return to The General Board