Considerably young players you're done waiting to blossom

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

sevenXi
Sophomore
And1: 182

Re: Considerably young players you're done waiting to blosso 

Post#161 » by sevenXi » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:25 am

OJ Mayo

Sent from my XT1033 using RealGM Forums mobile app
RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,278

Re: Considerably young players you're done waiting to blosso 

Post#162 » by RSCD3_ » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:21 pm

ManualRam wrote:
RSCD3_ wrote:
rapz101 wrote:
well he had his best year there..he should atleast be a top sg in the league right now, just going off his rookie season, but dude hasn't been anything close to his first yr ever since.

It's because he is a best utilized as the main ball handler and Sacramento tried to make him an off ball player

It's like trying to turn cousins into center who shoots 3's

Such a waste

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

him being on the ball only benefits him.

He was able to put up 19.9/5.3/6.3 shooting 56.4 TS/110 OTRG as a starter in 22 games on 27.8 USG

So he seems to produce good individual value without dominating the ball like a superstar even though many on the team where hurt allowing him to being keyed in on on offense.

I feel like at bare minimum he makes an impact with his penetration ability and that he's underrated as a point guard.

Making holiday control it all the time is wasting Evans on ball talents while holiday could still produce off the ball

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life

Return to The General Board