P George deadbeat dad

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

ingvald
Veteran
And1: 1,861

Re: P George deadbeat dad 

Post#41 » by ingvald » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:19 pm

EddieJonesFan wrote:Not saying this is an excuse since it would be PG"s mistake for taking her, but she could have told him she was on birth control and either was not using it correctly, or just flat out lying about it.

Pregnancy from precum is possible, but it's also very unlikely. There's only sperm present if the man hadn't urinated since his last ejaculation.

Its very possible she lied to him about birth control. But an IUD or the pill does nothing to prevent STDs. So its still incredibly irresponsible by both of them.

And you're misinformed about sperm/precum/urination. Some guys produce more, some less. But there is definitely a chance of some being present regardless of when you pee'd last. This is actually one of the primary reasons why condoms aren't 100% effective. For example, if you start putting it on backwards, flip it over, and put it on correctly. You may have accidentally just put sperm on the end of the condom.
Honesty is my only excuse.
BullsFan88- the Sig Mamba
EddieJonesFan
Starter
And1: 438

Post#42 » by EddieJonesFan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm

KyletheDingbat wrote:
EddieJonesFan wrote:If women don't want to be parents, they can: not have sex, use the several options of contraceptive available to them, morning after pill, abortion, adoption, or drop them off at a safe haven. If men don't want to be parents, they can: not have sex, use the one contraceptive option available to them, or just hope upon hope the woman doesn't keep the child and name them as father, then sue for child support. Chances are that last one is a fool's hope considering how much of a payday that woman would be forgoing.

Go ahead, tell me that George should take care of the child because he was the sperm donor and has a lot of money, despite not wanting to be a parent.

Morally bankrupt post. People should do what is right, not what's convenient. If you have sex, you understand you are risking pregnancy. If a pregnancy occurs, you should man up. It doesn't matter if she was baiting him into it. A child's life is the issue here; killing it or not caring for it is out of moral bounds. If your position is that people should just do whatever is best for them, you are contributing to a dystopian future.

I think the standards should be equal between the sexes/genders, whatever they are. If you don't want to allow legal paternal surrender (a biological father renouncing all rights and responsibilities to the child,) then legal maternal surrender shouldn't be allowed either. If you want an equal standard between the sexes, then we can absolutely talk about what that standard should be, but not if it's not equal. If it's not equal, then I have absolutely no interest in your position.
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,276

Post#43 » by Yuri Vaultin » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:24 pm

LeChosen One wrote:The best thing for this child is to not be raised by a stripper mother, I think that should be pretty obvious..

Be raised by a successful male, or a whore? Hmmmm.. I would be disgusted if I grew up to know my mom was a stripper, I would rather have not even know her

Wow.

That's all kinds of ignorance there. You may have actually broke the internet with that much B.S..

So, she is a "whore" and Paul George is a bastion of success and responsibility? You would rather be raised by the man that tried bribing your mom to abort you? WTF?

For the record she is an ex-stripper. I have no idea what she does, but to call her a whore while standing up for someone as stupid(utterly moronic) and classless as Paul George takes the cake. While you're at it why not extol the "wonderfulness" of Ray Rice's left hook, or explain why the holocaust was a good thing?
Props to Turbo_Zone for the sig.
ingvald
Veteran
And1: 1,861

Post#44 » by ingvald » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:24 pm

EddieJonesFan wrote:You're right, it absolutely happens in "real life" too, there are men who end up living in squalor or go into debtor's prison because they're forced to pay child support for a child they're not even allowed access to. It's sad how common it is for men to just be bankrolling single motherhood.

I'll agree partially- Its sad how common unwanted pregnancies are and more often than not lead to people being broke-ass poor. Hell, I'm married, only have two kids, and struggle to make ends meet sometimes.
Honesty is my only excuse.
BullsFan88- the Sig Mamba
LeChosen One
Banned User
And1: 465

Post#45 » by LeChosen One » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Yuri Vaultin wrote:
LeChosen One wrote:The best thing for this child is to not be raised by a stripper mother, I think that should be pretty obvious..

Be raised by a successful male, or a whore? Hmmmm.. I would be disgusted if I grew up to know my mom was a stripper, I would rather have not even know her

Wow.

That's all kinds of ignorance there. You may have actually broke the internet with that much B.S..

So, she is a "whore" and Paul George is a bastion of success and responsibility? You would rather be raised by the man that tried bribing your mom to abort you? WTF?

For the record she is an ex-stripper. I have no idea what she does, but to call her a whore while standing up for someone as stupid(utterly moronic) and classless as Paul George takes the cake. Why you're at it why not extol the "wonderfulness" of Ray Rice's left hook, or explain why the holocaust was a good thing?

I didn't say he's a bastion of success and responsibility.. But he's better than a stripper

I'm pro abortion anyways so I couldn't care less.. Also those examples are different than this one
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#46 » by Yuri Vaultin » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm

LeChosen One wrote:I didn't say he's a bastion of success and responsibility.. But he's better than a stripper

I'm pro abortion anyways so I couldn't care less

I'm pro choice.

Fact is, you'd rather be raised by a deadbeat dad that doesn't want you, wishes you didn't exist and has really done nothing to show he could beat Forrest Gump in Jeopardy? Think about that. I take offense to you labeling her a "whore". They both had sex and they both assumed certain risks. It's not as if they just hooked up once either...
LeChosen One
Banned User
And1: 465

Post#47 » by LeChosen One » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Yuri Vaultin wrote:
LeChosen One wrote:I didn't say he's a bastion of success and responsibility.. But he's better than a stripper

I'm pro choice.

Fact is, you'd rather be raised by a deadbeat dad that doesn't want you, wishes you didn't exist and has really done nothing to show he could beat Forrest Gump in Jeopardy? Think about that. I take offense to you labeling her a "whore". They both had sex and they both assumed certain risks. It's not as if they just hooked up once either...

I'm not calling her a whore because of sleeping with him, but because she was a stripper.. He's considered a deadbeat because he doesn't want to give this leach any money, it's not about the kid..

A fetus isn't even formed at the time of abortion, I don't see how its a bad thing.. I doubt it's 'personal' between him and the baby
Vides990
Starter
And1: 972

Post#48 » by Vides990 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Yuri Vaultin wrote:

I take offense to you labeling her a "whore".

She's a stripper the term fits, he's not calling her a whore because they had sex......
Preemptively joining the Bucks and Twolves bandwagons.
dho4ever
Rookie
And1: 760

Post#49 » by dho4ever » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Yuri Vaultin wrote:

I'm pro choice.

I think you're missing LeChosen One's point here. Being a stripper is no match for the outstanding citizens that the NBA has produced. I'm talking about guys like Vin Baker and Shawn Kemp. Guys I would be proud to call my daddy.
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#50 » by Yuri Vaultin » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Vides990 wrote:
Yuri Vaultin wrote:

She's a stripper the term fits, he's not calling her a whore because they had sex......

Do you realize no one has a right to call her a whore because she WAS a stripper?

In fact I have FAR more right to say Paul George is acting niggardly towards the mother and child because, unlike the first statement, the second does fit, and not because he is black...
Vides990
Starter
And1: 972

Post#51 » by Vides990 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Yuri Vaultin wrote:
Vides990 wrote:
Yuri Vaultin wrote: I take offense to you labeling her a "whore".

Do you realize no one has a right to call her a whore because she WAS a stripper?

In fact I have FAR more right to say Paul George is acting niggardly towards the mother and child because, unlike the first statement, the second does fit, and not because he is black...

I disagree on both accounts. Stripper = whore........you're second comment I won't touch Donald.
Preemptively joining the Bucks and Twolves bandwagons.
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#52 » by Yuri Vaultin » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Vides990 wrote:I disagree on both accounts. Stripper = whore........you're second comment I won't touch Donald.

Grab a dictionary son... You'll find that although the word in my comment sounds similar to a shunned word, the etymologically is completely different.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,455

Post#53 » by Slava » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Vides990 wrote:
Yuri Vaultin wrote:

Paul George is likely a better fit to be called a whore.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
My Main Man
Bench Warmer
And1: 3,498

Post#54 » by My Main Man » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

There is a lot of insane men's rights BS going on in here. A lot of you guys seem to go to really crazy strip clubs if you assume strippers are whores. The whole 'stripping to pay for college' thing is very real. Women who are comfortable and confident with themselves who don't have to sleep with clients and work a few nights a week to make way more than they'd make at some random mall job. I have way more respect for the average exotic dancer than I do for jerks.
spacemonkey
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,661

Post#55 » by spacemonkey » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

EddieJonesFan wrote:If women don't want to be parents, they can: not have sex, use the several options of contraceptive available to them, morning after pill, abortion, adoption, or drop them off at a safe haven. If men don't want to be parents, they can: not have sex, use the one contraceptive option available to them, or just hope upon hope the woman doesn't keep the child and name them as father, then sue for child support. Chances are that last one is a fool's hope considering how much of a payday that woman would be forgoing.

Go ahead, tell me that George should take care of the child because he was the sperm donor and has a lot of money, despite not wanting to be a parent.

Yeah, I agree. The child, the only innocent party in all of this, should suffer!
NBAfan3024
RealGM
And1: 7,035

Post#56 » by NBAfan3024 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:52 pm

rockersdash wrote:How hard is it to get laid these days? Especially if you're an NBA star? He goes and does a stripper and on top of that impregnates her. This guy might be the dumbest NBA player.
And that's not even his shot selection
druggas
Head Coach
And1: 5,152

Post#57 » by druggas » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Vides990 wrote:
Yuri Vaultin wrote:

No it doesn't.
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#58 » by Smash3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 pm

KyletheDingbat wrote:

Morally bankrupt post. People should do what is right, not what's convenient. If you have sex, you understand you are risking pregnancy. If a pregnancy occurs, you should man up. It doesn't matter if she was baiting him into it. A child's life is the issue here; killing it or not caring for it is out of moral bounds. If your position is that people should just do whatever is best for them, you are contributing to a dystopian future.

This, it is the sad truth that a growing majority equals using a contraceptive as taking an abortion, she got pregnant? No big deal let´s just abort that kid, the phrase dealing with the consequences seem alien to them.
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
dho4ever
Rookie
And1: 760

Post#59 » by dho4ever » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Vides990 wrote:
Yuri Vaultin wrote:
Vides990 wrote:She's a stripper the term fits, he's not calling her a whore because they had sex......

I disagree on both accounts. Stripper = whore........you're second comment I won't touch Donald.

In all seriousness, I find it really hilarious that you have the ignorance to negatively label women who work in a certain industry. But criticize someone as "Donald [I'm assuming Sterling]" for a term that you ignorantly believe is racist, when it has an etymology of nothing to do with being black.

Your post was the ultimate showing of ignorance. Good job
EddieJonesFan
Starter
And1: 438

Post#60 » by EddieJonesFan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 pm

If it's inappropriate to call her a whore, then it's inappropriate to call anyone a whore. Regardless if whether it's appropriate to call her some arbitrary word, she's clearly not a virtuous person. Either she accepts her decision to keep and raise her child and funds it herself, or she asks for only the minimum amount of money it takes to raise a child on your own.

Return to The General Board