Who can Houston add to elevate them to a championship?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

magicmerl
Analyst
And1: 830

Re: Who can Houston add to elevate them to a championship? 

Post#81 » by magicmerl » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:00 am

There's no one player that could be straight up added to Houston that would make them on a par with the Cavs or Warriors.

If you added Anthony Davis and one of the following wings I think you would get there: Kawhi, Butler, Giannis.
ninjamilk23
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,132

Post#82 » by ninjamilk23 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:24 am

LeBron James.
Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#83 » by jwise44 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:33 am

LeCalinou wrote:They haven't invented that kind of player yet, but as soon as they do find someone (You can bet on Money trading for a player), that said player will feud with Harden and the Rockets will underperform.

This Makes no sense as harden is known as a good teammate (he clashed with Howard who has known to clash with everyone) but the rockets seem to love him and Russell apparently loved him more than kd

So basically you're taking shots when you have no bullets
OrlandoDream
General Manager
And1: 5,940

Post#84 » by OrlandoDream » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:42 am

They need Dwight back.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,481

Post#85 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:52 am

Mr Puddles wrote:
laika wrote:
sharmaraps wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing them pick up one of the bigs from the 76ers. By no means will it them better than the Warriors but they would get better by adding a solid big man. Either Noel or Okafor.

Noel should be able to help them. Okafor would be a disaster in their system though.

Noel for Dekker and McDaniels?

I was thinking Noel too. I'm sure D'Antoni loves Dekker though. Probably a pick or something would be better with any filler needed if Houston can't accept that much salary long term with a new contract. I don't think D'Antoni would be a big fan of Noel either. I'm not entirely sure how good he finishes a pass around the basket, but D'Antoni hates playing anyone who isn't a plus on offense.

IIRC, McDaniels really wanted out of Philly as well.

Return to The General Board