Fear the Deer

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

RaptorsLife
RealGM
And1: 84,016

Re: Fear the Deer 

Post#661 » by RaptorsLife » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:47 am

Alright after watching the 3 games. Middlton has looked like the vastly superior player compared to derozan. Wrong about that

Bucks are a fantastic team. Play the right way. Big future for them with a great fanbase.

They did it without tanking except for 2013-2014 for a player who isn't even playing right now which is amazing just like the warriors.
Raptors til death
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#662 » by Bill Pidto » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 am

Clemenza wrote:
Spens1 wrote:The deer should be feared when they get a competent coach.

J Kidd is developing Giannis, Thon, Brogden, Jabari, etc.. Don't sleep and be careful of what you wish for.. alot of coaches can't develop players for sh*t.

For a lot of fans, anything less than perfection = should be fired. Those same fans likely have never hired or fired anyone in their lives.

I'd laugh at anyone who says Kidd has done a bad job.
Roddy
Head Coach
And1: 10,807

Post#663 » by Roddy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 am

Bucks trolling :lol:

Read on Twitter
GFreak34
Bench Warmer
And1: 203

Post#664 » by GFreak34 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:23 am

Simmons25 wrote:The best 2nd banana Scottie Pipp..... I mean Khris Middleton had another break out game. Sub 36% shooting in 34 minutes 6 of 17 chucking in a 15 point loss.... to a non playoff bound Bulls team.. at home.

Few Bucks fans suffering from premature celebration it would seem.

So how s the process going coach-K? 8-)
GFreak34
Bench Warmer

Post#665 » by GFreak34 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:26 am

Simmons25 wrote:
3Diamantidis wrote:
Simmons25 wrote:The best 2nd banana Scottie Pipp..... I mean Khris Middleton had another break out game. Sub 36% shooting in 34 minutes 6 of 17 chucking in a 15 point loss.... to a non playoff bound Bulls team.. at home.

Few Bucks fans suffering from premature celebration it would seem.

Ain't amazing that from now on you will be watching boxscores waiting for bad games so that you can post?
And considering they are not the sixers you'll have to do it in postseason too :naaa:

Actually I watch more than a few Bucks games because of Delly being on the team. That's why I find the "Fear the Deer" and "Middleton is THAT good" stuff to be over the top homerism.

It doesn't match up with what I have seen of many Bucks games this year... not to mention we have the 2nd worst record in the East and have beaten the Bucks twice on their home floor this season... so you should be the last person trashing the 76ers :lol: :lol:

You re a pure genius compared to us homers and a true scholar of the basketaball game with a keen eye for talent and possibility. 8-)
GFreak34
Bench Warmer

Post#666 » by GFreak34 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 am

Ramed Nazored wrote:
hege53190 wrote:
LUKE23 wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing these quotes you speak of.

I love that other teams fans don't like Bucks fans anymore because of fictitious arguments. There are two threads worth of quotes but he can't produce one post.

"I think the Bucks should be favored against the Raptors and Wizards"

These are your words, no?

And no one would favour the Buck's in either of those series. If Lowry is playing and healthy I'd predict a 5 game series at most.
Same goes for the Wizard series.

I don't want to denigrate your team, they're young, talented, and playing well. I think they can make a deep run next year if they all stay healthy, but it's not happening this year.

There's absolutely no way a team featuring two rookies in their starting 5 is going to be favoured in any series, let alone a series against the Wiz or Raps.

Sorry dude.

ok.. let's make it 6 game series at most now.. :wavefinger:
GFreak34
Bench Warmer

Post#667 » by GFreak34 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am

Simmons25 wrote:
hege53190 wrote:Is it over the top homerism when a national publication that has no vestige interest in the Bucks writes it?

I mean pump the brakes. 6 of those 10 wins were against teams that won't make playoffs. As for the other 4 wins... 2 were against the Clippers who were in the middle of a slump of only 5 wins in 13 games and playing rubbish.

Anyway I don't know why it's so important to you that you think every fan out there thinks Milwaukee is amazing and Middleton is the 2nd best banana in the East. He aint and the Bucks have proven nothing yet. Come back to me when they get out of the first round.

gotcha coach.. :bowdown:
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#668 » by Spens1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am

Bill Pidto wrote:
Clemenza wrote:
Spens1 wrote:The deer should be feared when they get a competent coach.

J Kidd is developing Giannis, Thon, Brogden, Jabari, etc.. Don't sleep and be careful of what you wish for.. alot of coaches can't develop players for sh*t.

For a lot of fans, anything less than perfection = should be fired. Those same fans likely have never hired or fired anyone in their lives.

I'd laugh at anyone who says Kidd has done a bad job.

a team that loaded should not be a barely over .500 team.

You give a guy like Budenholzer or a good coach that lineup and see what they're able to do.
GFreak34
Bench Warmer

Post#669 » by GFreak34 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:35 am

Simmons25 wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:
Simmons25 wrote:Geez... I've never met a supporter base that get so upset that someone doesn't rate a player or their team. You'd think you were leading the conference the way you are all carrying on :crazy:

God help us if the Bucks ever do actually make a conference finals... you'll be throwing the toys out of the pram if everyone doesn't collapse at your feet and lavish praise on you.

Ok dude. This is a bucks thread. Do you think all of us bucks fans are going to come in here and talk about our team badly. Think about it lol!!!

If this was a Bulls thread and we were talking up the bucks I would understand but this is a BUCKS thread what the hell did you think was going to be said in here.

And if we did make the second round you should watch out because there will be a lot Bucks love in this thread going on. We haven't made the second round in a long time. Can't we just be excited about our team???

Ok dude... it's the General Board... not the Bucks board.

You post on the General Board a topic telling everyone how great your team is and should be feared.... and how Middleton is the Scottie Pippen of the East...... and then you get all upset when someone doesn't agree. :crazy:

This thread should be locked before any more homerism happens. If you only want people to talk about how great you are.... post it in your own forum and you can all slap each other on the back there.

..and the rant has no ending.. this is hilarious! :lol: :lol:
GFreak34
Bench Warmer

Post#670 » by GFreak34 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:42 am

Simmons25 wrote:
wichmae wrote:
Pachinko_ wrote:Butbutbut Middleton was 1/12 three games ago.

One game is anomaly. Patterns bruh.

Anomalies! haha! Funny how you all ignored the anomlies in his previous 3 games to this when he stunk it up? :lol:

Lets see... yes shot 33% from the floor and chucked up 0-5 from the 3 point line.
Game prior to that he chucked up 6-17 at 35%

Dude sht 11 from 42 at an amazing 26% from the field in his previous 3 games but they were "anomolies" :lol:

Damn... Khris Pippen is a monster best 2nd banana in the East :lol: MJ would have done a straight swap trade for Khris.. fo' sho'

Love the "fear the deer" bump of the thread as well this morning. Man.... has there ever been a more arrogant bunch of homers than Bucks fans.

I get it why this dude hasn't been banned.. to spread the joy reading this today! This guy is a true Gem! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#671 » by Slava » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 am

GFreak34 wrote:
Simmons25 wrote:
wichmae wrote:One game is anomaly. Patterns bruh.

Anomalies! haha! Funny how you all ignored the anomlies in his previous 3 games to this when he stunk it up? :lol:

Lets see... yes shot 33% from the floor and chucked up 0-5 from the 3 point line.
Game prior to that he chucked up 6-17 at 35%

Dude sht 11 from 42 at an amazing 26% from the field in his previous 3 games but they were "anomolies" :lol:

Damn... Khris Pippen is a monster best 2nd banana in the East :lol: MJ would have done a straight swap trade for Khris.. fo' sho'

Love the "fear the deer" bump of the thread as well this morning. Man.... has there ever been a more arrogant bunch of homers than Bucks fans.

I get it why this dude hasn't been banned.. to spread the joy reading this today! This guy is a true Gem! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop quoting old posts to gloat with the benefit of hindsight.

Strike 1. Trolling.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:

Return to The General Board