Tristan Thompson may be garbage now...but atleast hes a player off the Court.

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

MemphisX
Analyst
And1: 3,579

Re: Tristan Thompson may be garbage now...but atleast hes a player off the Court. 

Post#101 » by MemphisX » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
QLaz wrote:All you guys calling TT a bitch for cheating need to go look in the mirror. I guess none of you cheated, but cheating makes you a bitch? Just because she's pregnant does not change a thing, life happens.

I willing to bet that some of you guys father probably cheated on your mother before, do you call your dad a bitch. Men cheat, some don't but most do, women cheat, some don't but most do. The President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA cheated on his wife, so did former President JFK, Clinton and a host of other famous people. And finally I bet the same guys here that's calling TT a bitch cheated on your girlfriend or wife, guarantee.

Nope, i never have cheated. Sorry, i have respect for people. If i felt like the relationship wasnt going anywhere and i wanted to mess with other girls, then i'd break up with the girl and do my thing. Have i messed with multiple girls at the same time? SUre thing, but never was in a relationship at the time. They knew what it was about. If i did end up developing feelings for one and they felt the same way, then thats the end of me screwing around and back into commitment mode. Its all about having respect.

As for your 2nd paragraph, yes, my dad did cheat on my mom, multiple times while she was pregnant with me. Yes i call him a bitch and am glad that punk isnt a part of mine or her lives. Thats punk ****, and i did call him out to his face when i was old enough and learned about it. Never had any respect for him after that, just as i have no respect for anyone that cheats on somebody, stringing them along in a relationship they obviously dont want to be in anymore. Man the F up and break up if you decide its not the life for you and you want to bang other chicks. Dont be a bitch about it. Grow some damn balls and sack up.

How do you know what type of relationship they have? Trust me, you do not even know the full story between your mom and dad. People on the outside of other folks relationships should stay on the outside. You will never know what is going on in other people's relationship. Anything you assume has more to do with you.
Check out my Memphis Grizzlies Youtube Channel --->>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbB6yGykQEUwl9hqWYVp45g
lambchop
General Manager
And1: 9,222

Re: Tristan Thompson may be garbage now...but atleast hes a player off the Court. 

Post#102 » by lambchop » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Pantsman wrote:
lambchop wrote:
NBAFan93 wrote:
1. LeBron got him his contract.
2. LeBron has more groupies than TT.

Say it ain’t so Joe...;)

I just don’t want to believe LeBron is a cheating dog like that. It would really hurt my image of him.

Well, Brons wife cheated on him with rashard lewis and probably with other guys too. So there's no doubt in my mind Bron is doing the same. However, they might also just be in an open relationship, which would make a ton of sense imo

Huh?[/quote]

Well, to be fair, this TT incident is one of the first with actual footage. However, the delonte, rashard lewis, lil wayne - chris bosh things etc. all just use random articles as proof.

I actually even read that it happened some time around the 2011 finals, but I'm happy no one has tried to link it to his no show during those games.
So many people who attain the heights of power in this culture—celebrities, for instance—have to make a show of false humility and modesty, as if they got as far as they did by accident and not by ego or ambition.
Kurosawa0
Analyst
And1: 3,276

Post#103 » by Kurosawa0 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 pm

lambchop wrote:I actually even read that it happened some time around the 2011 finals, but I'm happy no one has tried to link it to his no show during those games.

Kinda doubt Miami signs Lewis in 2013 if that happened man.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,708

Post#104 » by Duke4life831 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:36 pm

QLaz wrote:All you guys calling TT a bitch for cheating need to go look in the mirror. I guess none of you cheated, but cheating makes you a bitch? Just because she's pregnant does not change a thing, life happens.

I willing to bet that some of you guys father probably cheated on your mother before, do you call your dad a bitch. Men cheat, some don't but most do, women cheat, some don't but most do. The President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA cheated on his wife, so did former President JFK, Clinton and a host of other famous people. And finally I bet the same guys here that's calling TT a bitch cheated on your girlfriend or wife, guarantee.

I'm calling him trash and a weak man. I'm looking in the mirror and I'm cool with what I see because I've never cheated ever in my life. All the other guys you just mentioned are/were trash and weak men.

The only way I will take back what I said about TT is if it comes out that him and Khloe have broken up. But since he has a history of this, I doubt that will come out and actually I won't take back what I said because it appears he has done this before. To cheat while your wife/GF is pregnant with your child is flat out pathetic.
RunSunRun
Veteran
And1: 722

Post#105 » by RunSunRun » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 pm

MemphisX wrote:
Trust me, you do not even know the full story between your mom and dad. People on the outside of other folks relationships should stay on the outside. You will never know what is going on in other people's relationship. Anything you assume has more to do with you.

Did you just assume you know more about his family situation than him? You serious?
Heej
General Manager
And1: 8,739

Post#106 » by Heej » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:47 pm

I'm not surprised. He kissed David West in the middle of an NBA finals game
LeBron's NBA Cup MVP is more valuable than either of KD's Finals MVPs. This is the word of the Lord
xxSnEaKyPxx
RealGM
And1: 15,505

Post#107 » by xxSnEaKyPxx » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Honestly this is probably just a publicity stunt.

People have stopped talking about the Kardashians and they needed a way to get back in the spotlight.
Prince187
Sixth Man
And1: 1,788

Post#108 » by Prince187 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 pm

How come when I made a thread about LeBron cheating on his wife it got closed almost immediately but this thread is allowed to go on? I'm not saying this thread should be closed btw.
ReaLiez
General Board Mock Draft Champ
And1: 3,246

Post#109 » by ReaLiez » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Funny how no one cares unless your caught
Justice
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,708

Post#110 » by Duke4life831 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Prince187 wrote:How come when I made a thread about LeBron cheating on his wife it got closed almost immediately but this thread is allowed to go on? I'm not saying this thread should be closed btw.

Youre 100% right. My only guess is that this one had more feet than the Lebron one because of the video. With that said this probably shouldnt be on the GB, I know youre saying you dont think this should be closed, but the GB isnt really meant for this kind of topic, people come on here to talk about the game, not the social lifes. This has nothing to do with actual basketball and is basically a gossip thread. I shouldve locked it before making a couple posts in it. I hate participating in a thread then locking it, I think its dumb that as a mod I give my opinion then lock it right after. But Im going to lock this anyways because it shouldve been done long ago. If anyone wants to continue a back and forth with me feel free to message me. Or if they want to continue this thread somewhere on an off topic board that is great as well.

Return to The General Board