Tristan Thompson may be garbage now...but atleast hes a player off the Court.

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

WMDman
Rookie
And1: 466

Re: Tristan Thompson may be garbage now...but atleast hes a player off the Court. 

Post#21 » by WMDman » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:55 am

Khloe can really pick em
Mister Ze
RealGM
And1: 23,201

Re: Tristan Thompson may be garbage now...but atleast hes a player off the Court. 

Post#22 » by Mister Ze » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:55 am

This makes Nick Young look like a saint
TheBonzaiEffect
Starter
And1: 2,445

Post#23 » by TheBonzaiEffect » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:56 am

Yeah the Kardashians suck, but anyone acting like TT is cool or this is funny is a bitch. Cheating on your wife who is about to give birth to your child is a weak ass bitch move.
Tigersrule
RealGM
And1: 7,543

Post#24 » by Tigersrule » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 am

TheBonzaiEffect wrote:Yeah the Kardashians suck, but anyone acting like TT is cool or this is funny is a bitch. Cheating on your wife who is about to give birth to your child is a weak ass bitch move.

Its nasty yeah...but in some way its also karma for Khloe who TT cheated with on his last baby mama while she was also pregnant...
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,583

Post#25 » by azcatz11 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:07 am

All of the Kardashians are horrible. I feel no sympathy towards Khloe.
yoyoboy
RealGM
And1: 18,804

Post#26 » by yoyoboy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 am

Tristan is garbage both on and off the court. Not really surprising.
TheBonzaiEffect
Starter

Post#27 » by TheBonzaiEffect » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 am

Tigersrule wrote:
TheBonzaiEffect wrote:Yeah the Kardashians suck, but anyone acting like TT is cool or this is funny is a bitch. Cheating on your wife who is about to give birth to your child is a weak ass bitch move.

Its nasty yeah...but in some way its also karma for Khloe who TT cheated with on his last baby mama while she was also pregnant...

I didn't know about that. Just makes TT a super bitch.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#28 » by azcatz11 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:14 am

TheBonzaiEffect wrote:
Tigersrule wrote:

Have you thought about the angle this is all for ratings with their horrible show? We have TT kissing a girl on camera and allegedly sleeping with a girl he brought on from the club. Would it honestly surprise you that this is the next setup for their dumb show? We need context here and know we’re dealing with people who will sell their life for fame
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,200

Post#29 » by clyde21 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:18 am

They're both trash people, and so are the women in this clip.
TheBonzaiEffect
Starter

Post#30 » by TheBonzaiEffect » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:19 am

azcatz11 wrote:
TheBonzaiEffect wrote:
Tigersrule wrote:Its nasty yeah...but in some way its also karma for Khloe who TT cheated with on his last baby mama while she was also pregnant...

Have you thought about the angle this is all for ratings with their horrible show? We have TT kissing a girl on camera and allegedly sleeping with a girl he brought on from the club. Would it honestly surprise you that this is the next setup for their dumb show? We need context here and know we’re dealing with people who will sell their life for fame

No, I do not think that a woman who is pregnant and going into labor soon purposely setup her husband to sleep with other women for the sake of a ratings bump...
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,557

Post#31 » by Dominator83 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:21 am

TheBonzaiEffect wrote:
Tigersrule wrote:

Yea I feel sorry for Khloe, but not THAT damn sorry. Like Justin Timberlake says, "what goes around comes back around"
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#32 » by azcatz11 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:22 am

TheBonzaiEffect wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
TheBonzaiEffect wrote:

No, I do not think that a woman who is pregnant and going into labor soon purposely setup her husband to sleep with other women for the sake of a ratings bump...

My point is that he may not have slept with the girl they caught on camera and it was all a stunt to promote their show. You don't think they would do anything for a ratings bump? :lol:
TheBonzaiEffect
Starter

Post#33 » by TheBonzaiEffect » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:26 am

azcatz11 wrote:
TheBonzaiEffect wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

My point is that he may not have slept with the girl they caught on camera and it was all a stunt to promote their show. You don't think they would do anything for a ratings bump? :lol:

They don't need one. The show does great ratings as is. I actually watch the show sometimes because my GF likes it and it's funny as ****. Do I think the Kardashians are vapid, out of touch narcissists? Absolutely. But no, I don't think Khloe would concoct a scenario where her husband, who's baby she is having, makes out with other women in clubs to make it appear as though he cheats on her. I mean this is pretty much Occam's Razor. Pro athletes cheat like dogs. You don't have to create an elaborate conspiracy theory...
-TheDocOfDenial
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,179

Post#34 » by -TheDocOfDenial » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 am

Cheating is the worst thing any one can do in a relationship. A true mature adult would either controll himself or end the relationship before they go out and cheat.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#35 » by azcatz11 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:34 am

TheBonzaiEffect wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
TheBonzaiEffect wrote:

They don't need one. The show does great ratings as is. I actually watch the show sometimes because my GF likes it and it's funny as ****. Do I think the Kardashians are vapid, out of touch narcissists? Absolutely. But no, I don't think Khloe would concoct a scenario where her husband, who's baby she is having, makes out with other women in clubs to make it appear as though he cheats on her. I mean this is pretty much Occam's Razor. Pro athletes cheat like dogs. You don't have to create an elaborate conspiracy theory...

I think she would (or actually Kris would). We can agree to disagree. The family is trash
bryanwithawhy
Pro Prospect
And1: 581

Post#36 » by bryanwithawhy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 am

-TheDocOfDenial wrote:Cheating is the worst thing any one can do in a relationship. A true mature adult would either controll himself or end the relationship before they go out and cheat.

Emotional or physical abuse in a relationship is way worse than cheating.
Jeff Bezos says that if Amazon has a good quarter it’s because of work they did 3, 4, 5 years ago—not
because they did a good job that quarter.
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,842

Post#37 » by RookieStar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:45 am

As a non-American... dang i got the definition of motorboating wrong all my life.
JellosJigglin
RealGM
And1: 9,400

Post#38 » by JellosJigglin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:53 am

young millionaire athlete cheats on pregnant prostitute with groupies.

I don't see who the victims are here.
RIP BASKETBALL REASONS (DEC 8TH 2011 - OCT 11TH 2020)
-TheDocOfDenial
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,179

Post#39 » by -TheDocOfDenial » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:54 am

Turner4MVP wrote:
-TheDocOfDenial wrote:Cheating is the worst thing any one can do in a relationship. A true mature adult would either controll himself or end the relationship before they go out and cheat.

Emotional or physical abuse in a relationship is way worse than cheating.

Cheating is emotional abuse.
afarmenian
Analyst
And1: 3,504

Post#40 » by afarmenian » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:54 am

Technically like the 3rd or 4th thing after murder suicide and beatings......maybe stealing

Return to The General Board