Rookies In The Playoffs

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,712

Rookies In The Playoffs 

Post#1 » by Duke4life831 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:58 am

I talked about on some random threads the crazy good debuts from Simmons, Mitchell and Tatum, well these 3 continued their great play for the entire series. Mitchell putting up ridiculous scoring numbers of averaging 28 points a night, Simmons averaging 1 assist shy of a triple double and Tatum with three 20 point games (including one in each of game 6 and 7) and another 19 point game.

These guys aren't just one way players either, they're already legit 2 way players. Mitchell's and Simmons performances were on another level but Tatum is also the youngest of the 3. I'm not making this thread asking which 3 of them is going to be the best. This is more just showing some appreciation to all 3 guys. Basically if any other season any one of these guys did this, we all would be talking about this great rookie performance. This league is in such fantastic shape with the young talent.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,557

Re: Rookies In The Playoffs 

Post#2 » by Dominator83 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:05 am

Lonzo Ball will be the best when its all said and done........Just kidding

Long term I'll take D-mitch
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Pacersike
Analyst
And1: 825

Post#3 » by Pacersike » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:10 am

Those 3 have achieved some incredible things in regular and playoffs, from triple doubles, to hitting big shots, to exposing a board favorite in Giannis.

Their teams are very lucky to have them and as far as I can remember, was indeed one of the most promising rookie years in recent memory. :)
Gant
General Manager
And1: 11,331

Post#4 » by Gant » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:13 am

All three are fantastic.

Also, let there be a nod to 37th pick Semi Ojeleye, who through attrition, became the unlikeliest of starters. Without him Milwaukee would be advancing and Boston would not.

Return to The General Board