What is JAFRO's (Jarrett Allen's) ceiling if THE DWIFFEL TOWER (Dwight Howard) teaches him how to bulk up?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Saints14
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,471

Re: What is JAFRO's (Jarrett Allen's) ceiling if THE DWIFFEL TOWER (Dwight Howard) teaches him how to bulk up? 

Post#41 » by Saints14 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 pm

traax wrote:Karate Diop is one of the goat troll posters on this site. Guys like HoopsMalone or RightToCensor could learn several techniques from him.

Lettuce brew real stew here...
smartyz456
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,692

Re: What is JAFRO's (Jarrett Allen's) ceiling if THE DWIFFEL TOWER (Dwight Howard) teaches him how to bulk up? 

Post#42 » by smartyz456 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:02 pm

DusterBuster wrote:
Karate Diop wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:Hope Jarrett got those bulking up lessons from Dwight quick.

Losing his vet mentor in Mozgov and not getting a new one kind of sucks :nonono:

But I #BELIEVEINTHEKIWI. Sean Marks will sign someone who can help JAFRO become the player he's meant to be.

Mentors for young players are wildly overrated. Having a good coaching staff in place that work with players one on one is way more important. It's not a bad thing to have the vets there, but you can get those players for WAY cheaper than 17mil per year.

Jarrett and the Nets will be fine.

exactly

jazz got karl malone to mentor kanter and favors and that didn't do **** to them

dwight had **** kareem abdul jabbar, hakeem olajuwon and patrick ewing as his mentors and that didn't do **** to him. altho in dwights case, he really just sucks at low post isos

also dwight as a mentor is gonna cause more bad than good
dorandragic
Sophomore
And1: 94

Post#43 » by dorandragic » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Brilliant nickname, I love it and I intend to use it as well.

Return to The General Board