Draymond…

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
And1: 32,709

Re: Draymond… 

Post#41 » by G R E Y » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:47 am

madskillz8 wrote:
Jimmy Recard wrote:
RookieStar wrote:Well they are facing us tom and we have lots of Euros oj our squad. Franz Moe Jingles Goga....

Wonder if hel do his shenanigans...

Yeah Aussie’s are my favourite euro’s

Aren't Aussies basically the Brits who invaded the Down Under? If so, he's technically right.

Patty's Aboriginal...
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Thinking of you, Pop :hug:
WolfAddict
Rookie
And1: 1,544

Post#42 » by WolfAddict » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:48 am

G R E Y wrote:You don't **** touch Bala Patty you mouth breathing MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** you

Man I don't hear Bala unless I go home for Christmas!

Thanks for reminding me I need to call my family lol
madskillz8
Senior
And1: 608

Post#43 » by madskillz8 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:51 am

G R E Y wrote:
madskillz8 wrote:
Jimmy Recard wrote:Yeah Aussie’s are my favourite euro’s

Aren't Aussies basically the Brits who invaded the Down Under? If so, he's technically right.

Patty's Aboriginal...

TBH, I think he's referring to Ingles- the Aussie listed as a Euro on the OP.
Diop
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 17,833

Post#44 » by Diop » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:53 am

G R E Y wrote:
madskillz8 wrote:
Jimmy Recard wrote:Yeah Aussie’s are my favourite euro’s

Patty's Aboriginal...

i think he was referring to Ingles, still wrong as Australia is largely populated by immigration, a whole more than descendants from the initial invasion but not as bad as calling an Aboriginal a Euro
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,482

Post#45 » by NyKnicks1714 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:10 am

I think he'll get a game.
madskillz8
Senior

Post#46 » by madskillz8 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:11 am

Diop wrote:
G R E Y wrote:
madskillz8 wrote:

Patty's Aboriginal...

i think he was referring to Ingles, still wrong as Australia is largely populated by immigration, a whole more than descendants from the initial invasion but not as bad as calling an Aboriginal a Euro

I know people often refer indigenous Australians as Aboriginal but technically speaking, isn't "Aboriginal" a generic definition that refers to the indigenous people anywhere in the world. Shouldn't we say "Patty Mills is an Aboriginal Australian" to be more accurate? Otherwise, a person can still be Aboriginal and indigenous European, like Samii people.

Anyways I'm joking - while trying not to watch getting our as kicked by Mavs.
Up-And-Coming
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,687

Post#47 » by Up-And-Coming » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:18 am

Draymond won’t change because that “physicality” is a key component to his “defense”. If they take that away his impact would dramatically decrease.
WolfAddict
Rookie
And1: 1,544

Post#48 » by WolfAddict » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:22 am

madskillz8 wrote:
Diop wrote:
G R E Y wrote:Patty's Aboriginal...

I know people often refer indigenous Australians as Aboriginal but technically speaking, isn't "Aboriginal" a generic definition that refers to the indigenous people anywhere in the world. Shouldn't we say "Patty Mills is an Aboriginal Australian" to be more accurate? Otherwise, a person can still be Aboriginal and indigenous European, like Samii people.

Technically you are right, but after so long as being referred to as "Aboriginal" it's just become the more common name for us (and the Torres Straight Islanders) here.

Personally, I don't mind. I prefer Indigenous but as long as you're not calling me derogatory names, I don't care.
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 13,954

Post#49 » by CobraCommander » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:26 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Warriors only have a one game lead and rockets have an easy schedule...no way in hell would dg get suspended, not even if he shot someone on fifth avenue.

They might suspend mills
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs

Post#50 » by G R E Y » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:30 am

madskillz8 wrote:
Diop wrote:
G R E Y wrote:Patty's Aboriginal...

Let's learn while we watch - specifically, Patty is a Torres Strait Islander on his dad's side and Kokatha Aboriginal Australian on his mom's side.

He does a lot representing and uplifting work - launched the Aboriginal Community Basketball League.

More info on Patty's foundation here:

https://www.teammillsfoundation.org/latest/patty-mills-launches-indigenous-community-basketball-league-for-a-second-year
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,199

Post#51 » by Capn'O » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:33 am

He needs to be leveled.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
meekrab
RealGM
And1: 8,935

Post#52 » by meekrab » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:35 am

Adam gotta grow a pair.
madskillz8
Senior

Post#53 » by madskillz8 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:47 am

G R E Y wrote:
madskillz8 wrote:
Diop wrote:i think he was referring to Ingles, still wrong as Australia is largely populated by immigration, a whole more than descendants from the initial invasion but not as bad as calling an Aboriginal a Euro

Let's learn while we watch - specifically, Patty is a Torres Strait Islander on his dad's side and Kokatha Aboriginal Australian on his mom's side.

He does a lot representing and uplifting work - launched the Aboriginal Community Basketball League.

https://www.teammillsfoundation.org/latest/patty-mills-launches-indigenous-community-basketball-league-for-a-second-year

I said I'm joking. I'm -unnecessarily- knowledgeable about the Australian history and politics for an average Joe in living in Texas. At this very moment I'm listening Triple J, lol. Should I have to talk about Vincent Lingiari or the controversies regarding the Australia day to convince you otherwise?

Anyways. good for Patty Mills, thanks for the info.
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs

Post#54 » by G R E Y » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:58 am

madskillz8 wrote:
G R E Y wrote:
madskillz8 wrote:

I said I'm joking. I'm -unnecessarily- knowledgeable about the Australian history and politics for an average Joe in living in Texas. At this very moment I'm listening Triple J, lol. Should I have to talk about Vincent Lingiari or the controversies regarding the Australia day to convince you otherwise?

Anyways. good for Patty Mills, thanks for the info.

It's all good! It wasn't meant as a put down or anything, just a touch off point from yours is all. Thought others may like to get some info on Patty. He has an interesting background and positive approach to it.

Good contrast to Green's mofoism.
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
The High Cyde
Head Coach
And1: 12,335

Post#55 » by The High Cyde » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:22 am

It’s painfully obvious by now that Draymond is officiated completely differently than the rest of the NBA. Teams themselves will have to protect their players or continue to get punked by him while he’s backed by the higher ups in the league.
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs

Post#56 » by G R E Y » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:25 am

The High Cyde wrote:It’s painfully obvious by now that Draymond is officiated completely differently than the rest of the NBA. Teams themselves will have to protect their players or continue to get punked by him while he’s backed by the higher ups in the league.

It's just so bizarre that he gets special treatment. It's not good for the game. Drama? Sure. But he's abusive to refs and players alike. Why is the league essentially protecting that?
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Jasen777
Head Coach
And1: 1,883

Post#57 » by Jasen777 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:35 am

I understand you can get tangled up sometimes but all Green had to was straighten his arm up and he was free. Maybe he couldn't figure that out but if that's hard you'd see this sort of thing happen alot, which we don't.

But, even if it's an accident it still seems like a flagrant 1 at least, you can't be clotheslining guys out there.
GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,414

Post#58 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:44 am

Its crazy Raymond is pulling this **** every few weeks and people be like standard nothing to see here move along. Sometimes he's barely making an effort to cover what he's doing, but you can see at other times he's pretty good at getting away with this ****.

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
IamBBAnalysis
Pro Prospect
And1: 500

Post#59 » by IamBBAnalysis » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

ChuckChilly wrote:Not a fan of Draymond at all, but that just looked like an accidental lock up with added flare from Patty.

:lol: Dramond loves your trust in his lack of coordination. Appreciated.
Big nick
Junior
And1: 317

Post#60 » by Big nick » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:07 am

Dray is a dirty piece of chit. Thay was very dirty and I don't know how anyone can see it any different. He needs banned.

Return to The General Board