Draymond Green gets EJECTED 4 minutes into game

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

SkyBill40
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,834

Re: Draymond Green gets EJECTED 4 minutes into game 

Post#121 » by SkyBill40 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am

RB34 wrote:
SkyBill40 wrote:
RB34 wrote:With his history he should have been ejected for what he did Patty.

He's become pretty adept at making highly suspect or questionable contact appear somewhat incidental. He can sure sell it. It's only when he really goes all in when he gets busted for it. That action on Mills was purely dirty.

He’s also become highly adept at playing the victim after one of these incidents. Just a downright disgusting human being.
Undoubtedly so.

Sent from my [Samsung Z4 Fold] using RealGM mobile app
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,524

Post#122 » by Harry Palmer » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:24 am

disoblige wrote:
Harry Palmer wrote:I’ve asked before but never got an answer, maybe people thought I was being rhetorical, but I am seriously asking if he has been diagnosed with any kind of disorder?

Excessive Narcissism

There are various disorders related to narcissism, such as narcissistic personality disorder (most likely) and malignant narcissism (Trump).
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
Roy T
Pro Prospect
And1: 847

Post#123 » by Roy T » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 am

LessEyeTest wrote:When I said this a few weeks back, it was "racist" to some woke posters but it's rooted in reality. Draymond is insane and has issues regulating his emotions. The fact that Stephen Curry cried because he's *finally* at a breaking point doesn't make me feel bad for Steph or any other member of Golden State because they turned a blind eye to his behavior until it affected *them*. F*** them all.

The only thing Draymond Green has issues with is himself. He's an uncontrolled animal who, if he wasn't 6-7 with a 7-1 wingspan, would probably be in prison or fresh out of jail and serving fast food. If not for the entire Golden State organization standing behind him for committing workplace violence, I'm sure Poole could have sent him to jail for assault.

The wokeness on this board gets out of hand.

That’s facts
Quentin
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,212

Post#124 » by Quentin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 pm

Ticking time bomb.
svart
Analyst
And1: 3,395

Post#125 » by svart » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 pm

Harry Palmer wrote:
disoblige wrote:
Harry Palmer wrote:I’ve asked before but never got an answer, maybe people thought I was being rhetorical, but I am seriously asking if he has been diagnosed with any kind of disorder?

Excessive Narcissism

There are various disorders related to narcissism, such as narcissistic personality disorder (most likely) and malignant narcissism (Trump).

He has a very serious case of arseholeitas.
''You don't need to be serious to be focused"
Philosopher and basketball player JaVale McGee
svart
Analyst

Post#126 » by svart » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:40 pm

NO-KG-AI wrote:Draymond gets kicked out when he doesn’t want to play. Y’all acting like he wants to be there and his anger is uncontrollable. He literally does it whwn they are in bad spots in their year or series because he’s a front runner that doesn’t like being the nail and not the hammer.

this is an incredibly stupid post.
Deshaun Taden
Junior
And1: 411

Post#127 » by Deshaun Taden » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:05 pm

At least Draymond does his BS openly. I can't stand people like Kerr, Curry and Klay who act like innocent lambs, make constant excuses, and then when the guy does the same stuff he always does but they're not winning, suddenly they all turn their backs on him and act like they're fed up. If Draymond was still dominating and GSW competing for a chip they wouldn't act frustrated or show any sign they don't approve of Draymond's antics. These three are the biggest two faced hypocrites in the league and they genuinely annoy me more than an open a-hole like Draymond. At least I know what Draymond is. I could handle a guy like Draymond, we've all run into them in our lives, if it was just between us two only. But these types are always protected and insulated from consequences so there's little you can actually do, until they are thrown away by those protecting them, who then just bring another instigator in for the same role. They are the real problem, the real heads of the snake, and the fact that people struggle to identify that is why the cycle will always continue.

I won't hold my breath.
beeshma
Starter
And1: 1,798

Post#128 » by beeshma » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:01 am

svart wrote:
NO-KG-AI wrote:Draymond gets kicked out when he doesn’t want to play. Y’all acting like he wants to be there and his anger is uncontrollable. He literally does it whwn they are in bad spots in their year or series because he’s a front runner that doesn’t like being the nail and not the hammer.

Draymond is playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
rapstarter
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,328

Post#129 » by rapstarter » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:21 am

look at his right leg

Read on Twitter
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,091
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#130 » by NO-KG-AI » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:09 am

svart wrote:

This response is stupid, like Draymond.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
KHRICH
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,558

Post#131 » by KHRICH » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:45 am

Read on Twitter
EmperorLocky
Sixth Man
And1: 3,061

Post#132 » by EmperorLocky » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:57 am

At this stage draymond has become a caricature
MrBigShot
RealGM
And1: 17,081

Post#133 » by MrBigShot » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:53 am

rapstarter wrote:look at his right leg

Read on Twitter

Should just suspend him for the rest of the year at this point. And anyone who doesn't think this was intentional is delusional
"They say you miss 100% of the shots you take" - Mike James
shrink
RealGM
And1: 14,746

Post#134 » by shrink » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:32 am

beeshma wrote:Draymond is playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

.. and breaking the pieces when he gets mad and loses.
svart
Analyst

Post#135 » by svart » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 am

rapstarter wrote:look at his right leg

Read on Twitter

Damn, he missed

He getting old
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,213

Post#136 » by tsherkin » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:48 am

G R E Y wrote::lol:

Read on Twitter

Best part of this whole thread.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,526

Post#137 » by NyKnicks1714 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:48 pm

LessEyeTest wrote:When I said this a few weeks back, it was "racist" to some woke posters but it's rooted in reality. Draymond is insane and has issues regulating his emotions. The fact that Stephen Curry cried because he's *finally* at a breaking point doesn't make me feel bad for Steph or any other member of Golden State because they turned a blind eye to his behavior until it affected *them*. F*** them all.

The only thing Draymond Green has issues with is himself. He's an uncontrolled animal who, if he wasn't 6-7 with a 7-1 wingspan, would probably be in prison or fresh out of jail and serving fast food. If not for the entire Golden State organization standing behind him for committing workplace violence, I'm sure Poole could have sent him to jail for assault.

Probably because it's racist and you have a history of saying racist things here. I love how you threw "woke" in there too.
GeorgeSears
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,354

Post#138 » by GeorgeSears » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:06 pm

KHRICH wrote:
Read on Twitter

The ridiculous part about this is if Grant Williams sells this, Draymond is very likely suspended for the rest of the season. So, the league doesn't really care about the act, only the reaction to the act.

He should be suspended. It's not a natural movement and it's definitely not a natural play.
bballfan1three3
Senior
And1: 763

Post#139 » by bballfan1three3 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 3:02 am

GeorgeSears wrote:
KHRICH wrote:
Read on Twitter

The ridiculous part about this is if Grant Williams sells this, Draymond is very likely suspended for the rest of the season. So, the league doesn't really care about the act, only the reaction to the act.

He should be suspended. It's not a natural movement and it's definitely not a natural play.

Have you perhaps considered putting your money where your mouth is and wagering on FanDuel.com he will be suspended? Maybe put it into a parlay with your favorite picks

Return to The General Board