Draymond Green gets EJECTED 4 minutes into game

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Ice Trae
RealGM
And1: 10,940

Re: Draymond Green gets EJECTED 4 minutes into game 

Post#21 » by Ice Trae » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 am

Draymond showing off his DPOY pedigree. Fantastic defense on the Warriors
Frank Dux
Head Coach
And1: 9,269

Post#22 » by Frank Dux » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 am

I’m so tired of this guy. I can’t wait til he’s out of the league.
jokeboy86
General Manager
And1: 5,210

Post#23 » by jokeboy86 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 am

DaPessimist wrote:These next couple years are going to be painful for Curry. To be fair, he has the power to control the personnel, so ultimately it's on him.

Warriors should have waited to extend Green and Kerr. If we miss the playoffs this year, neither of them should be worthy of those extensions.

It'll be very interesting what Steph does in the next couple of years. Obviously the Warriors are probably not contenders anymore but Steph is still really good and he's not like Durant or Lebron so I can't see him going to wherever he has the best chance to still maximize his time to win a title. I feel the same about Giannis. Giannis has threatened but for the most part has always been bluffing and I think truly never wants to leave the Bucks. But after this Dame experiment is he willing to just be eternally loyal and possibly waste some great years possibly not contending. I thought about Jokic possibly being in the same category but I'm convinced that once he wins 3 titles he's pulling a Barry Sanders or doing what Jordan did the first time except actually not coming back.
ChartFiction
Starter
And1: 2,768

Post#24 » by ChartFiction » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 am

Read on Twitter

Warriors dysfunction are going to break this man

There's layers and layers of mental frustration to reach this point
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,380

Post#25 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 am

Frank Dux wrote:I’m so tired of this guy. I can’t wait til he’s out of the league.

I got some bad news for you, the second he's out of the league TNT or ESPN are picking him up :lol:
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,514

Post#26 » by Harry Palmer » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 am

I’ve asked before but never got an answer, maybe people thought I was being rhetorical, but I am seriously asking if he has been diagnosed with any kind of disorder?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
KembaWalker
General Manager
And1: 10,738

Post#27 » by KembaWalker » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 am

And Draymond unders were the big winning play of the day on Draftkings! Congratulations
GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,414

Post#28 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 am

Techs were overturned after a quick therapy sesh and he played all 12 minutes of the fourth quarter. A touching recovery story for mental health advocates.

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
EmperorLocky
Sixth Man
And1: 3,061

Post#29 » by EmperorLocky » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 am

Draymond wants the rest of the season off anyway so Silver may as well suspend him.

Patty Mills must be getting mixed signals from the league though.
bballfan1three3
Senior
And1: 763

Post#30 » by bballfan1three3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am

He called him a Pansy ass N, (not Pansy)

Lol, toss em! If the ref can't say the word the player can't either! See ya later alligator! Stop swearing on TV, I don't want my old grandma getting a heart attack after reading your lips on the replay
Decipher
Rookie
And1: 914

Post#31 » by Decipher » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 am

Not sure whether possible but team should penalise him for that

That’s like a golfer walking off the course because he got a bad break from his tee shot on the 1st

Made no sense whatsoever and hurt the team in the process
chrismikayla
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,909

Post#32 » by chrismikayla » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 am

LessEyeTest wrote:When I said this a few weeks back, it was "racist" to some woke posters but it's rooted in reality. Draymond is insane and has issues regulating his emotions. The fact that Stephen Curry cried because he's *finally* at a breaking point doesn't make me feel bad for Steph or any other member of Golden State because they turned a blind eye to his behavior until it affected *them*. F*** them all.

The only thing Draymond Green has issues with is himself. He's an uncontrolled animal who, if he wasn't 6-7 with a 7-1 wingspan, would probably be in prison or fresh out of jail and serving fast food. If not for the entire Golden State organization standing behind him for committing workplace violence, I'm sure Poole could have sent him to jail for assault.

"Woke" is the new word for "black" or the other word it sounds like you want to use.
[gfycat][/gfycat]
NbaAllDay
Sixth Man
And1: 1,689

Post#33 » by NbaAllDay » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am

GSW have failed to handle it for years. Excuses came pouring in everytime something happened.

They made their own bed, time to lie in it.
JujitsuFlip
General Manager
And1: 5,088

Post#34 » by JujitsuFlip » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 am

Why did Steph cry when they tossed Dray?
NbaAllDay
Sixth Man
And1: 1,689

Post#35 » by NbaAllDay » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 am

chrismikayla wrote:
LessEyeTest wrote:When I said this a few weeks back, it was "racist" to some woke posters but it's rooted in reality. Draymond is insane and has issues regulating his emotions. The fact that Stephen Curry cried because he's *finally* at a breaking point doesn't make me feel bad for Steph or any other member of Golden State because they turned a blind eye to his behavior until it affected *them*. F*** them all.

The only thing Draymond Green has issues with is himself. He's an uncontrolled animal who, if he wasn't 6-7 with a 7-1 wingspan, would probably be in prison or fresh out of jail and serving fast food. If not for the entire Golden State organization standing behind him for committing workplace violence, I'm sure Poole could have sent him to jail for assault.

"Woke" is the new work for "black" or the other word it sounds like you want to use.

Animal = Wild = What draymond does more than anyone in the league atm in which he acts wildly.

The woke remark is people assuming ill intent and extrapolating that as some form of racism, sexism etc.

I wouldn't use the term animal either, but surely we can avoid taking 2 leaps to infer something deeper here.

Just seems silly when it's clear Draymonds actions have nothing to do with that narrative pathway.
KyRo23
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,902

Post#36 » by KyRo23 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 am

JujitsuFlip wrote:Why did Steph cry when they tossed Dray?

He wasn’t crying. He just looked frustrated. Houston is gaining on them in the standings and don’t seem to be losing. Golden State can’t afford to lose games, I’d be mad at Dray too
BSJ2024
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#37 » by BSJ2024 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 am

I have never seen such a blatant case of someone committing shenanigans to distract from something (in this case that he absolutely sucks) than what he is doing and has been doing for several years.

Why don't people or the media call him out? He is a liability on offense and is left wiiiiiide open (people applaud when he makes wide open shots which is rare in itself), he misses layups. He is a liability on defense, he flails his arms to make it seem like he is trying.

Why don't the Warriors see what he is doing? It is mind boggling
BSJ2024
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#38 » by BSJ2024 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 am

Oh and the Warriors won because anyone in place of Draymond in the game is better than Draymond. I mean ANYONE. Its literally like they are 4 against 5 when Draymond is in the game. With his over passing to Steph and Klay.
LessEyeTest
Junior
And1: 651

Post#39 » by LessEyeTest » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

chrismikayla wrote:

"Woke" is the new work for "black" or the other word it sounds like you want to use.

I despise when someone tries to paint a narrative that's just not true. Woke to me would be any belief that would have resulted in you being in a loony bin 50 years ago. Pointing out statistics or science is not racist, but the woke populace will argue otherwise because it doesn't fit the agenda. In my head, the average woke person is a blue haired, omnisexual, overweight, emotionally unregulated individual with 1 to 4 of the Cluster B Personalities who probably had a very good upbringing but was sheltered and upon the first sign of difficulty developed a victim complex and found ways to align themselves with genuinely marginalized individuals in "unison". It's why they can't use common sense to define previously standardized beliefs such as "what is a woman?" and have to skirt around the topic or often times lose their cool (i.e. unregulated emotions -> cluster B).

Pretty ironic to get yourself ejected from a thread about getting ejected. You've been warned about posting this culture war garbage and political derailing and now you've earned yourself a lengthy ban.
No further replies to this post, please. There's no need.

- ccs
JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,500

Post#40 » by JustBuzzin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 am

Bold Prediction the Warriors cut bait this offseason. Even if it means trading him for scraps.

They have to be fed up behind the scenes. They trying to make a playoff run and this dude getting kicked out of games smh

His game is no longer worth the trouble.

Return to The General Board