Who is winning the title?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Who wins it all?

Boston
29%
Denver
40%
Bucks
4%
Suns
2%
Clippers
3%
Lakers
3%
OKC
1%
Wolves
4%
Mavs
7%
Other
7%

Total votes: 149

iggymcfrack
RealGM
And1: 8,106

Re: Who is winning the title? 

Post#81 » by iggymcfrack » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:34 am

ChipotleWest wrote:I'd be nervous if I were a team OKC or Minnesota and you find yourselves in the WCF against the Lakers somehow. I think they want to rig it for Lebron to win a ring from the play in so that he's the GOAT. They have the largest free throw discrepancy 2 years in a row which in a 100% fair sport would be practically impossible. Beware.

Why would it be impossible? They play the same style they did last year. They get to the rim a lot and don’t shot a lot of threes while doing the opposite on the other end. If anything, the team that had the biggest FT discrepancy last year would be the team most likely to have it this year.
Trey24
Sixth Man
And1: 2,084

Post#82 » by Trey24 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:13 am

If Denver is fully healthy they go back to back. They are THE best finishing team in the NBA.
ChipotleWest
Analyst
And1: 2,860

Post#83 » by ChipotleWest » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:12 pm

iggymcfrack wrote:
ChipotleWest wrote:I'd be nervous if I were a team OKC or Minnesota and you find yourselves in the WCF against the Lakers somehow. I think they want to rig it for Lebron to win a ring from the play in so that he's the GOAT. They have the largest free throw discrepancy 2 years in a row which in a 100% fair sport would be practically impossible. Beware.

Why would it be impossible? They play the same style they did last year. They get to the rim a lot and don’t shot a lot of threes while doing the opposite on the other end. If anything, the team that had the biggest FT discrepancy last year would be the team most likely to have it this year.

You don't think it's suspicious that they keep going in as a play in team then suddenly exploding in the playoffs? Why can't they win more during the regular season? I can't prove it but I'm starting to think that they're purposely trying to be a play in.
EmpireFalls
Starter
And1: 3,411

Post#84 » by EmpireFalls » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:20 pm

WCF? Don’t you mean the first round?

Actually let’s make sure the Lakers even get out of the play-in before we start worrying about such fanciful delusions.
Yuri36
Starter
And1: 1,503

Post#85 » by Yuri36 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:23 pm

Trey24 wrote:If Denver is fully healthy they go back to back. They are THE best finishing team in the NBA.

Aren't the Mavs the clutchiest team in the league?
Which shouldn't be a surprise with Kyrie and Luka out there.

Return to The General Board