2024 NBA Playoffs - East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #6 Indiana Pacers (IND WINS 4-2)

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Who ya got?

Bucks in 4
2%
Bucks in 5
9%
Bucks in 6
20%
Bucks in 7
13%
Pacers in 4
3%
Pacers in 5
8%
Pacers in 6
34%
Pacers in 7
11%

Total votes: 265

LaLover11
Bench Warmer
And1: 816

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs - East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #6 Indiana Pacers (IND leads 3-2) 

Post#2261 » by LaLover11 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:05 am

tcheco wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
tcheco wrote:

I'm a Jiujitsu figther, but thanks for worrying about my health :lol:

Hope you are better playing bastketball rather than discussing, othewise it would look like the lakers in the playoffs

That's great! I'm Happy you enjoy laying down and hugging men in your free time :)

I've played and competed vs White Chocolate, HeziGod, The Professor in Venice and been given props by them

So you can say I'm pretty good :wink:

Seems like being complimented by sweaty men is the only thing we have in common.

Enjoy day dreaming kid

I would love to invest in a fight camp for you
Just let me know and I'll get it done

You got this bro! I believe in you vs The worse fighter in the UFC

It's ok just enjoy watching basketball while I go actually play it
Bronny will become Murray 2.0
Nuntius
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,978

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs - East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #6 Indiana Pacers (IND leads 3-2) 

Post#2262 » by Nuntius » Fri May 3, 2024 1:06 am

azcatz11 wrote:
Nuntius wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
I think Gianni’s will ask for a trade

Not happening. Giannis is not leaving Milwaukee.

Why?

There's no reason for him to leave. He has already won a title with the team that drafted him. His legacy is already set as a guy who led a small-market team to their 2nd ever title and made them a perennial contender for more than half a decade. He's going to go down as one of the two best players ever to don Milwaukee's uniform (and if KAJ didn't play for Milwaukee, I would have no qualms calling him the best player Milwaukee ever had) and he's for sure getting a statue.

Why would he tarnish his legacy by attempting to ring chase? Ring chasing is for those who failed to win a title with the team that drafted them. Giannis isn't one of them. He actually took the team that drafted him to the promised land, just like Steph and Jokic did. Those guys aren't leaving their teams.
"No wolf shall keep his secrets, no bird shall dance the skyline
And I am left with nothing but an oath that gleams like a sword
To bathe in the blood of man
Mankind..."

She Painted Fire Across the Skyline, Part 3
- Agalloch
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,190

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs - East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #6 Indiana Pacers (IND WINS 4-2) 

Post#2263 » by theFireBlanket » Fri May 3, 2024 1:06 am

Malik Beasley should've been benched in the first half. Doc was fooled by game 5 & got away from letting AJJ eat those minutes.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
Nuntius
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: 2024 NBA Playoffs - East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #6 Indiana Pacers (IND WINS 4-2) 

Post#2264 » by Nuntius » Fri May 3, 2024 1:07 am

theFireBlanket wrote:Malik Beasley should've been benched in the first half. Doc was fooled by game 5 & got away from letting AJJ eat those minutes.

I have no idea why Andre Jackson Jr didn't play in this game until the late 4th. He 100% deserved to play more.
Mankind..."

- Agalloch
CelticSooner
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,548

Post#2265 » by CelticSooner » Fri May 3, 2024 1:07 am

Nuntius wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Nuntius wrote:

Why?

There's no reason for him to leave. He has already won a title with the team that drafted him. His legacy is already set as a guy who led a small-market team to their 2nd ever title and made them a perennial contender for more than half a decade. He's going to go down as one of the two best players ever to don Milwaukee's uniform (and if KAJ didn't play for Milwaukee, I would have no qualms calling him the best player Milwaukee ever had) and he's for sure getting a statue.

Why would he tarnish his legacy by attempting to ring chase? Ring chasing is for those who failed to win a title with the team that drafted them. Giannis isn't one of them. He actually took the team that drafted him to the promised land, just like Steph and Jokic did. Those guys aren't leaving their teams.

Giannis appears to be a hungry fellow. He doesn't seem satisfied with just one title lol
“Why would I need a wheelchair if I pooped my pants?"
AntetokounmBros
Rookie
And1: 1,196

Post#2266 » by AntetokounmBros » Fri May 3, 2024 1:08 am

durden_tyler wrote:
SFour wrote:
Blazing_royale wrote:That Bucks team went downhill fast after the chip/trade of Jrue

elite defense is what made them a contending team....Bucks fans didn't want to hear it though.

To be fair, we'll never know how much the offense could have helped them negate that defensive shortcoming with 50% Dame and 0% Giannis. i think they run it back one more time next season before decided to move on from this core.

I'm sure they'll try to surround Giannis, Dame, Khris with more youth, or at least guys that can defend. We were stuck playing too many below average defenders on the court at once, especially with injuries... + no Giannis to cover up mistakes this series.
jkvonny
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,555

Post#2267 » by jkvonny » Fri May 3, 2024 1:08 am

What the hell was this about?? :o

Read on Twitter
?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
tcheco
Sixth Man
And1: 1,197

Post#2268 » by tcheco » Fri May 3, 2024 1:08 am

LaLover11 wrote:
tcheco wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
That's great! I'm Happy you enjoy laying down and hugging men in your free time :)

I've played and competed vs White Chocolate, HeziGod, The Professor in Venice and been given props by them

So you can say I'm pretty good :wink:

Seems like being complimented by sweaty men is the only thing we have in common.

Enjoy day dreaming kid

The kid actually is flexing cuz he is shooting hoops in the ymca.

Delusional in all lifes spheres it seems
soboMP3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,301

Post#2269 » by soboMP3 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:09 am

If Giannis requests a trade I hope he realizes he is responsible for a lot of this 23/24 season.
Nuntius
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2270 » by Nuntius » Fri May 3, 2024 1:10 am

Chuck Everett wrote:
picc wrote:
Nuntius wrote:
100% agreed. We do not press like that all that often but we really saw an opportunity for it tonight and rode the press hard.

Rick is a great coach. If the Pacers get a third star he can do some magic with them.

We still don't know what they have in Mathurin, Sheppard and Jarace Walker. Pacers have a deep roster and can't even find tick for everyone.

Yep. Mathurin, imo, has an excellent chance of developing into that wing scoring star. Jarace Walker also has the potential to be a high level starter but more in a connector/swish army knife type of player. As for Sheppard, he fits the 3&D mold to a T.
Mankind..."

- Agalloch
Clav
Starter
And1: 1,804

Post#2271 » by Clav » Fri May 3, 2024 1:10 am

tcheco SUB1
Cheers
\m/
:guitar:
Edvan88
Pro Prospect
And1: 961

Post#2272 » by Edvan88 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:11 am

jkvonny wrote:What the hell was this about?? :o

Read on Twitter
?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

lol Beverly with a cool 6/2/5 on 3/11 shooting playing most minute on the team. So overrated....had one good game and a bunch of people here became fanboys.
LaLover11
Bench Warmer
And1: 816

Post#2273 » by LaLover11 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:12 am

tcheco wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
tcheco wrote:

Enjoy day dreaming kid

You're the kid proud being a ragdoll for men smh lol
Bronny will become Murray 2.0
jkvonny
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,555

Post#2274 » by jkvonny » Fri May 3, 2024 1:14 am

Nuntius wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Nuntius wrote:

Why?

He's Euro/foreigner as well.

They aren't known to be bouncing around from team to team, ring chasing like lot of the younger Americans kids do.
doogie_hauser
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,317

Post#2275 » by doogie_hauser » Fri May 3, 2024 1:14 am

Commiserations to Bucks fans. A season that promised so much with the addition of Dame was troubled ever since Adrian Griffin was hired and fired as coach.

Hearty congrats to Pacers, your season can only be described as an unqualified success. Winning a playoff series for the first time in 10 years is a terrific building block.

The Pascal Siakam trade was absolutely a terrific and inspired move by the Pacers at the deadline

Rick Carlisle continuing to prove he is a top 3 coach in the NBA.
tcheco
Sixth Man

Post#2276 » by tcheco » Fri May 3, 2024 1:17 am

LaLover11 wrote:
tcheco wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

You're the kid proud being a ragdoll for men smh lol

Uh the insecurity of the kid is showing.

I stop this cuz I’d sad to be interrupting your big 3 career. And because it’s said to be wasting my time with a 15 year old(mentally at least)
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 37,363

Post#2277 » by zimpy27 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:18 am

soboMP3 wrote:If Giannis requests a trade I hope he realizes he is responsible for a lot of this 23/24 season.

I think that might be why he requests trade. Sorry guys I messed up this timeline, please have a bevy of picks and young players in place of me and start over.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
Nuntius
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2278 » by Nuntius » Fri May 3, 2024 1:18 am

CelticSooner wrote:
Nuntius wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Why?

Giannis appears to be a hungry fellow. He doesn't seem satisfied with just one title lol

Oh, he definitely wants another title. That's a given. But he wants to win that title with Milwaukee and that's what he will try to do.
Mankind..."

- Agalloch
maternal85
Starter
And1: 1,739

Post#2279 » by maternal85 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:19 am

Can't wait for the Doc press conference. Who's he going to blame this time ?
tcheco
Sixth Man

Post#2280 » by tcheco » Fri May 3, 2024 1:21 am

maternal85 wrote:Can't wait for the Doc press conference. Who's he going to blame this time ?

Bus driver would be a new

Return to The General Board