The Knicks… are not too smart

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 15,126

Re: The Knicks… are not too smart 

Post#161 » by KnixtapeH20 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:56 am

Eagle4 wrote:Will be nice to see how quiet the nba spaces are when knicks get bounced out early yet again. Celebrating 50 wins like it's 70 and are poised for a finals bout.

Bet it's zero coincidence your name rivals a historically horrible team full of loud mouth choke artists :clap:
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#162 » by KnixtapeH20 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 am

Mamba81p wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
JimmyFromNz wrote:
You mean the part where our starters were more concerned with their post-game dinner booking, and Mazzulla was openly criticised for playing them in such a meaningless contest due to having a 15 game buffer since wrapping up #1 seed three weeks prior?

Congratulations on the #2 seed, believe me, absolutely no one outside of New York thinks April 11th meant a single thing. Its not quite the 'reality' you're after :lol:

No I meant the part were Mazzulla rolled out his entire starting lineup for a " meaningless contest" , then got summarily spanked on his own home floor. Having a 15 game buffer does change the fact of the butt whipping, and putting in all your starters doesn't imply a lack of concern for winning.

So not only did you get embarrassed by a compromised team.. your coach lacked the tact o give the Knicks any credit. I'm not surprised that Boston fans would follow suit. :lol:

You do realize that it's just a regular season game right?

You do realize the Giants almost beat the Patriots (in Foxboro) in a "regular season game" right? and that near win gave them all the confidence they needed to **** steam roll their way all throughout the playoffs ON THE ROAD... and then beat the undefeated Patriots again to win the Super Bowl.

Good day sir.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#163 » by KnixtapeH20 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:11 am

ForeverTFC wrote:You’d rather be Cleveland and admit you have no faith at all in your team to beat the 7th seed?

Knicks have an identity and they played to it. Cleveland on the other hand cemented their identity as cowards with that stunt they pulled.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Lemmie_live
Sophomore
And1: 157

Post#164 » by Lemmie_live » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:23 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
ForeverTFC wrote:You’d rather be Cleveland and admit you have no faith at all in your team to beat the 7th seed?

Knicks have an identity and they played to it. Cleveland on the other hand cemented their identity as cowards with that stunt they pulled.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This!! A lot of sucker takes in here.
Eagle4
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,957

Post#165 » by Eagle4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:24 am

DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:you’re not even making the playoffs bro lmaooo
how about this since you insist on quoting me like the obnoxious belligerent knicks fan you are. Post bet for a year if Heat make the playoffs u stop posting if they do indeed get bounced out by Philly + Atl/bulls YOU stop posting for a year. If not stfu and stop flooding my notifications with childish "hurr durr yOu gUyS aRe gEtTinG sWEpT hurr durr"

how about if we make it past the 2nd round you agree to stfu and keep the knicks name out your mouth? deal?
No how about you stand on what you said. Don't deflect now. I just like seeing you fools quiet after all the rah rah you mentally underdeveloped adults spout incessantly. Which should happen within 3 weeks. Put your money where you mouth is "knicksgawd". Heat won't even make the playoffs. Post/ban bet.
durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 6,821

Post#166 » by durden_tyler » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:27 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
durden_tyler wrote:
Nuntius wrote:
It was between 2nd and 4th but, yes, you are correct. Milwaukee, New York and Cleveland could all finish anywhere from 2nd and 4th depending on the results of the day. Similarly, Orlando, Indiana, Philly and Miami could all finish anywhere from 5th to 8th.

It really wasn't a scenario where a team could just target they match-up they wanted, even if they actually wanted to do that. Way too many variables.

Their game vs the Bulls went to OT…

Unless there was no internet in the building so they did not know? LOL

We don't give AF who we play boss

We got a lot. of experience on this team now n we're battle tested... so bring on whoever

Doesn't change the fact that the Pacers would have been an easier opponent. Good luck.
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
Eagle4
Bench Warmer

Post#167 » by Eagle4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:29 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:Will be nice to see how quiet the nba spaces are when knicks get bounced out early yet again. Celebrating 50 wins like it's 70 and are poised for a finals bout.

Bet it's zero coincidence your name rivals a historically horrible team full of loud mouth choke artists :clap:

And your username literally rivals a team that hasnt gone past the 2nd round in TWENTY FOUR YEARS. I don't even support the eagles in the slightest but their chokes aside they've at least made the superbowl 3 times in the last 20 years. so regardless the username I rivals has had more success than your username, so how about that. :lol: :lol:
Any more loud mouth knicks fans wanna chime in while they're still in the playoffs?
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,173

Post#168 » by DaGawd » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 am

Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:how about this since you insist on quoting me like the obnoxious belligerent knicks fan you are. Post bet for a year if Heat make the playoffs u stop posting if they do indeed get bounced out by Philly + Atl/bulls YOU stop posting for a year. If not stfu and stop flooding my notifications with childish "hurr durr yOu gUyS aRe gEtTinG sWEpT hurr durr"

how about if we make it past the 2nd round you agree to stfu and keep the knicks name out your mouth? deal?
No how about you stand on what you said. Don't deflect now. I just like seeing you fools quiet after all the rah rah you undeveloped mentally adults spout incessantly. Which should happen within 3 weeks. Put your money where you mouth is "knicksgawd". Heat won't even make the playoffs. Post/ban bet.

talk about standing on business but won’t do the same… go figure
BaF
Washington Wizards
Eagle4
Bench Warmer

Post#169 » by Eagle4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 am

DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:how about if we make it past the 2nd round you agree to stfu and keep the knicks name out your mouth? deal?
No how about you stand on what you said. Don't deflect now. I just like seeing you fools quiet after all the rah rah you undeveloped mentally adults spout incessantly. Which should happen within 3 weeks. Put your money where you mouth is "knicksgawd". Heat won't even make the playoffs. Post/ban bet.

You literally made the bold statement that Heat wouldn't make it to the playoffs and now you're backing down, typical. :lol:
DaGawd
RealGM

Post#170 » by DaGawd » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 am

Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:No how about you stand on what you said. Don't deflect now. I just like seeing you fools quiet after all the rah rah you undeveloped mentally adults spout incessantly. Which should happen within 3 weeks. Put your money where you mouth is "knicksgawd". Heat won't even make the playoffs. Post/ban bet.

You literally made the bold statement that Heat wouldn't make it to the playoffs and now you're backing down, typical. :lol:

you won’t but you so sure of the knicks being sent home early.. put up or stfu
BaF
Washington Wizards
Eagle4
Bench Warmer

Post#171 » by Eagle4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:34 am

DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:talk about standing on business but won’t do the same… go figure

Again this is why everyone enjoys your demise. Ain't achieved nothing in eons but act like you're Denver who you barely hear a squeak from collectively. Yh stop quoting me if you're not gonna ban bet coward.
DaGawd
RealGM

Post#172 » by DaGawd » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:36 am

Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:You literally made the bold statement that Heat wouldn't make it to the playoffs and now you're backing down, typical. :lol:

Again this is why everyone enjoys your demise. Ain't achieved nothing in eons but act like you're Denver who you barely hear a squeak from collectively. Yh stop quoting me if you're not gonna ban bet coward.

the thing is.. everyone doesn’t feel that way… it’s literally only you… and a few others maybe.. but not everyone.. the only reason i’m coming at you is because all you do is dismiss us… so again.. put up or this convo is done
BaF
Washington Wizards
Eagle4
Bench Warmer

Post#173 » by Eagle4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:40 am

DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:you won’t but you so sure of the knicks being sent home early.. put up or stfu

the thing is.. everyone doesn’t feel that way… it’s literally only you… and a few others maybe.. but not everyone.. the only reason i’m coming at you is because all you do is dismiss us… so again.. put up or this convo is done
All I do? Lol you knicks fans have the same pompousity as 2021, 2023, 2013 etc. By your logic everyone who doesn't instantlt crown knicks Champs "dismisses" them. The lunacy :lol:
I plainly said Knicks aren't title contender which without Randle isn't some asinine statement. Of course you got sensitive as you all usually do and decided to rebute that my team, the team that has made the ECF 3 out of the last 4 seasons and 2/4 finals will altogether miss the playoffs. So if that's true then bet on it. History is on my side more than yours. If the Heat do face off against the knicks I'm confident they'll eliminate them. Soooo if you wanna make that bet then put up or shut up.
DaGawd
RealGM

Post#174 » by DaGawd » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:41 am

Eagle4 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:Again this is why everyone enjoys your demise. Ain't achieved nothing in eons but act like you're Denver who you barely hear a squeak from collectively. Yh stop quoting me if you're not gonna ban bet coward.

all I do? Lol you knicks fans have the same pompousity as 2021, 2023, 2013 etc. By your logic everyone who doesn't crown knicks Champs dismiss them :lol:
I plainly said Knicks aren't title contender which without Randle isn't some asinine statement. Of course you got sensitive as you all usually do and decided to rebute that my team the team that has made the ECF 3/4, times in the last 4 seasons and 2/4 will altogether miss the playoffs. So if that's true then bet on it. History is on my side more than yours. If the Heat do face off against the knicks I'm confident they eliminate them Soooo if you wanna make that bet then put up or shut up.

i’d gladly bet on a heat knicks series for sure
BaF
Washington Wizards
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#175 » by KnixtapeH20 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:14 am

durden_tyler wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:
durden_tyler wrote:Their game vs the Bulls went to OT…

Unless there was no internet in the building so they did not know? LOL

We don't give AF who we play boss

We got a lot. of experience on this team now n we're battle tested... so bring on whoever

Doesn't change the fact that the Pacers would have been an easier opponent. Good luck.

The 47 win Pacers that picked up Siakam mid season? Agree to disagree
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,481

Post#176 » by Capn'O » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:36 am

Eagle4 wrote: you undeveloped mentally adults

That insult attempt went about as poorly for you as I ever could have hoped.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Mamba81p
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,205

Post#177 » by Mamba81p » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Mamba81p wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
No I meant the part were Mazzulla rolled out his entire starting lineup for a " meaningless contest" , then got summarily spanked on his own home floor. Having a 15 game buffer does change the fact of the butt whipping, and putting in all your starters doesn't imply a lack of concern for winning.

So not only did you get embarrassed by a compromised team.. your coach lacked the tact o give the Knicks any credit. I'm not surprised that Boston fans would follow suit. :lol:

You do realize that it's just a regular season game right?

You do realize the Giants almost beat the Patriots (in Foxboro) in a "regular season game" right? and that near win gave them all the confidence they needed to **** steam roll their way all throughout the playoffs ON THE ROAD... and then beat the undefeated Patriots again to win the Super Bowl.

Good day sir.

Different sport, different RS format. In NBA head to head in RS rarely means something in playoffs.
It's not like Celtics are some Boogeyman for the Knicks or a historical team.
I am sure Knicks would be just as confident in the ECF even if they lost that game.
Eagle4
Bench Warmer

Post#178 » by Eagle4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:55 am

Capn'O wrote:

I don't even need to put effort insulting yous. You guys do good job of embarrassing yourself damn near every year

The only top franchise that celebrates 50 wins as if it were 70 due to the rarity its occurred :lol:
bronxknicksfan1
Veteran
And1: 1,397

Post#179 » by bronxknicksfan1 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:41 am

Eagle4 wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

I don't even need to put effort insulting yous. You guys do good job of embarrassing yourself damn near every year

The only top franchise that celebrates 50 wins as if it were 70 due to the rarity its occurred :lol:

Just gonna bookmark this moment to come back to it :lol:
Eagle4
Bench Warmer

Post#180 » by Eagle4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:44 am

bronxknicksfan1 wrote:
Eagle4 wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

Just gonna bookmark this moment to come back to it :lol:

Return to The General Board